Biden Officially Calls For A Review Of Federal Marijuana Scheduling On List Of Controlled Substances

Yes. Correct. But, then....

WRONG

Go look at the history and the guy who pushed for its ban. Sorry, race baiting piece of shit. YOU'RE WRONG!!!

Only half wrong.

The half right part is acknowledged.

William Randolph Hearst is the person behind the ban. He wanted to drive the Midwestern hemp farmers out of business because they could sell cheaper paper.

Only half wrong.

The half right part is acknowledged.

William Randolph Hearst is the person behind the ban. He wanted to drive the Midwestern hemp farmers out of business because they could sell cheaper paper.
EXACTLY!!!

It had nothing to do with race.

Race baiters can cry now.

and one of his main backers was Dupont.

They wanted to sell their nylon.

Since the pot heads vote for Democrats this should not be a surprise to anyone.
During Joe Biden's time in the Senate, the war on Americans who used Cannabis, that incarcerated millions of Americans for simply smoking it, was supported by a majority of both Democrat and Republican politicians. Kudos to Carter for his stance in 1977.

Straight from Biden yesterday, 10/6/2022...

"I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law. Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances. This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic."

Here he is announcing it on official White House fancy edited video from today...

It's finally gotten serious.

Uh Oh. Biden must have been given some of that marijuana stock that a former House Majority Leader is marketing.

During Joe Biden's time in the Senate, the war on Americans who used Cannabis, that incarcerated millions of Americans for simply smoking it, was supported by a majority of both Democrat and Republican politicians. Kudos to Carter for his stance in 1977.
VERY few people have gone to prison for "just smoking it." That's a base falsehood.

Uh Oh. Biden must have been given some of that marijuana stock that a former House Majority Leader is marketing.
The statement he made is true. Marijuana was demonized back in the 1930's. The alcohol and tobacco industry said it made BLACK MEN dangerous and violent. Scaring the majority white people that they were all going to get attacked, raped and murdered by big black men with monster dicks. The propaganda worked ! drug policy.org>How did Marijuana become Illegal in the first place.

The statement he made is true. Marijuana was demonized back in the 1930's. The alcohol and tobacco industry said it made BLACK MEN dangerous and violent. Scaring the majority white people that they were all going to get attacked, raped and murdered by big black men with monster dicks. The propaganda worked ! drug policy.org>How did Marijuana become Illegal in the first place.
I just thought I'd point out that the Christian " right " was in full support of making marijuana illegal. Reminds me of their support for trump; fooled once more. Nothing could be more wrong.

HHS has announced completion of its review, and will direct the DEA to reschedule marijuana to Schedule III of the Controlled Substances Act, meaning a prescription is required. Would be illegal to possess by federal law without a prescription, which must be renewed every 6 months.

HHS official calls for reclassifying marijuana as a lower-risk drug in letter sent to DEA​

Last edited:
HHS has announced completion of its review, and will direct the DEA to reschedule marijuana to Schedule III of the Controlled Substances Act, meaning a prescription is required. Would be illegal to possess by federal law without a prescription, which must be renewed every 6 months.

HHS official calls for reclassifying marijuana as a lower-risk drug in letter sent to DEA​

I do not partake but it's long overdue.

If pop culture is to be believed, pot is everywhere all the time and the world hasn’t seemed to have fallen apart...

Maybe its time to let the tobacco companies have a crack at planting, harvesting, manufacturing and marketing it.

Its a terrible thing to happen but whatever it takes to interdict the supply and the use isn’t working and hasn’t worked for a long time.

It may be time to throw in the towel or at streamline the engagement of the State in spending it’s time and treasure on the matter.

Straight from Biden yesterday, 10/6/2022...

"I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law. Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances. This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic."

Here he is announcing it on official White House fancy edited video from today...

It's finally gotten serious.

the more numb americans are the more they ignore president potato and his insanity

I knew he would go for this at some point in an attempt to win over younger people that are pot smokers. A lot of those morons would vote in a dictator just because he wants to legalize weed. Pot is the only thing they would need to hear to get their votes.

No medical benefit to pot. That’s the science. Medical pot is a ruse.
If there was a medicinal benefit, a pill form of THC would be produced but that’s not the angle the industry is after.

No medical benefit to pot. That’s the science. Medical pot is a ruse.
If there was a medicinal benefit, a pill form of THC would be produced but that’s not the angle the industry is after.
I'm sure you determined that from your vast medical experience, didn't you?

Forum List

Back