Biden Officially Calls For A Review Of Federal Marijuana Scheduling On List Of Controlled Substances

Pot's INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive.

Biden fux the American people - particularly the young and vulnerable - yet AGAIN.
Try to remember that while you're having your next cocktail.

And no one supports the use of any drug by minors,

But just for fun let's look at the deaths caused by alcohol vs the deaths caused by marijuana

Alcohol directly causes 85000 deaths annually in the US I can't find any statistics on marijuana being the direct cause of any deaths. There is some evidence that driving while high causes accidents but nowhere near as often as drunk driving

Try to remember that while you're having your next cocktail.
Presumptuous & irrelevant.
And no one supports the use of any drug by minors,
No one under the age of 25 should use pot, and the age creep downward into the teens and younger is all too real.

Pot is particularly deadly for pre-teens.

But I know Pot Pimps & addicts don't care whose lives are destroyed as long as they get their fix.
But just for fun let's look at the deaths caused by alcohol vs the deaths caused by marijuana
Fun is it?

Ladies and gentlemen, the Pot Pimp mentality at its finest. :(
Alcohol directly causes 85000 deaths annually in the US
I think your number is as low as it is irrelevant.
I can't find any statistics on marijuana being the direct cause of any deaths. There is some evidence that driving while high causes accidents but nowhere near as often as drunk driving
Pot is INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive, and driving while high is excremental behavior which might best be dealt with by immediate execution.

Your dismissive comments regarding the MASSIVE danger of driving high may be the most repulsive yet on this thread, so congratulatons...?

Bottom line:

Pot is INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive, and Pot Pimps human excrement, as exemplified by demented rapist & Pot Pimp Joe Biden.

No one under the age of 25 should use pot, and the age creep downward into the teens and younger is all too real.

But I know Pot Pimps & addicts don't care whose lives are destroyed as long as they get their fix.

Fun is it?

Pot is INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive, and driving while high is excremental behavior which might best be dealt with by immediate execution.

Your dismissive comments regarding the MASSIVE danger of driving high may be the most repulsive yet on this thread, so congratulatons...?

Bottom line:

Pot is INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive, and Pot Pimps human excrement, as exemplified by demented rapist & Pot Pimp Joe Biden.
But booze if just fine right?

Alcohol is far more dangerous than pot, but you don't care about that because you like your Bud Light right?

Your words, not mine. Traditionalist, Moral, Values-based and Ideologues might be better options.

I ain't gonna argue with you about pot. I respect your views and viewpoints and I won't be smoking any when I come to your house ("just because I can", or just because the law says I can or whatever).

Let's focus on getting the libtards out of office, I'm down with that, it's common ground, it's something we can do together. I don't need to be smoking any weed while we're doing that. :)

Not the topic.

Fallacious/presumptuous nonsense.

But nuclear missiles are more dangerous than ordinary missiles - would you want your house to be struck by an ordinary missile?
Pot is NOT more dangerous than alcohol.

He is a generous god LOL:biggrin:

1665369985788.png

It’s something we can do in parallel with each other, not in collaboration with each other. I don’t work with smokers, drinkers, or drug users.
Okay. That works for me. I don't much like moralists either, but I'll work in parallel with you towards a common goal. Let's do it, let's get the job done.

(By way of explanation, I'm a libertarian, so I'm not supposed to like government control over things they're not authorized to control. It's not a moral issue for me, it's a legal and political issue).

Irrelevant/fallacious/presumptuous.

Allegedly "less dangerous" is NOT a proper standard for public safety.
Hey you're the one saying it is more dangerous not me.

Alcohol is a far greater threat to public safety, is far more addictive, causes more health problems and is far more deadly than pot

Fun is it?

Bottom line:

Sugar is also dangerous, but people are fine with food companies pumping it in food. Quit sticking morals into politics. The two cannot mesh.

Hey you're the one saying it is more dangerous not me.
Hey no - I never said this.
Alcohol is a far greater threat to public safety,
Fallacious/Irrelevant/Presumptive
is far more addictive,
See above.
causes more health problems
See above.
and is far more deadly than pot
See above.

Pot is INCREDIBLY addictive/dangerous.

Pot pimps are human excrement.

Hey no - I never said this.

Fallacious/Irrelevant/Presumptive

See above.

See above.

See above.

Pot is INCREDIBLY addictive/dangerous.

Pot pimps are human excrement.
Not fallacious at all.

You just don't want an honest comparison between booze and weed so you avoid that comparison at all costs

Forum List

Back