Herschel Walker Urged Woman to Have a 2nd Abortion, She Says

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

A woman who has said Herschel Walker, the Republican Senate nominee in Georgia, paid for her abortion in 2009 told The New York Times that he urged her to terminate a second pregnancy two years later. They ended their relationship after she refused.

In a series of interviews, the woman said Mr. Walker had barely been involved in their now 10-year-old son’s life, offering little more than court-ordered child support and occasional gifts.

Former Federal Agent and Mr. Pro-Life Anti-Absentee Dad, ladies and gentlemen.

I think at this point, a Republican could be caught having sex with a sheep, and the GOP would be cool with it.

Exactly what does the organization formerly known as the Republican Party stand for any more?

Fiscal austerity? Nope.

Moral character? Nope.

Christian values? Nope.

Family values? Nope.

Free trade? Nope.

For those who wish to deflect from this topic, just state which number you wish to use and save everyone some time:

1. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!

2. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

3. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

4. Liar!

5. Look! A squirrel!

That tears it! I'm changing my vote to the guy who supports pulling a baby half way out of the mother, sticking scissors into the baby's skull, and scrambling the brains until dead.

No way I could vote for a guy some woman claims asked her to get an abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A woman who has said Herschel Walker, the Republican Senate nominee in Georgia, paid for her abortion in 2009 told The New York Times that he urged her to terminate a second pregnancy two years later. They ended their relationship after she refused.

In a series of interviews, the woman said Mr. Walker had barely been involved in their now 10-year-old son’s life, offering little more than court-ordered child support and occasional gifts.

I think at this point, a Republican could be caught having sex with a sheep, and the GOP would be cool with it.

Exactly what does the organization formerly known as the Republican Party stand for any more?

Fiscal austerity? Nope.

Moral character? Nope.

Christian values? Nope.

Family values? Nope.

Free trade? Nope.

For those who wish to deflect from this topic, just state which number you wish to use and save everyone some time:

4. Liar!

5. Look! A squirrel!
He could have had 500 women have abortions, he could be on recordings, threatening all of them, and the cult wouldn't care.

No standards. They're at war. They're saving America from Satan. Nothing else matters. Just win.

So when does Gloria Allred show up with her 10 women claiming the same thing? Straight out of the Democrat playbook, distract, slander and smear. Meanwhile interviews of Warnock's wife describing his abuse and the fact that he is a liar and an actor has been suppressed by the Media. Imagine that.
You could have just said, "Number 1" and save us all some time.

He could have had 500 women have abortions, he could be on recordings, threatening all of them, and the cult wouldn't care.

No standards. They're at war. They're saving America from Satan. Nothing else matters. Just win.
Seems like Satan has a pretty strong grip on the GOP.

Abortions, domestic violence, adultery, sexual assault, theft, false witness, covetousness, bigotry, the list goes on and on.

Like I said. What exactly does the GOP stand for any more?

Fiscal austerity? Nope.

Moral character? Nope.

Christian values? Nope.

Family values? Nope.

Free trade? Nope.

4. Liar!

5. Look! A squirrel!

Just one question, has anyone seen any proof yet?

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

Fiscal austerity? Nope.

Moral character? Nope.

Christian values? Nope.

Family values? Nope.

Free trade? Nope.

4. Liar!

5. Look! A squirrel!

I am LMFAO at your hissy fit because the first racist hit piece attack on Walker didn't work.

WAAAAAAH! Why didn't Republicans dump Walker to vote for a partial birth abortion loving commie!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Fiscal austerity? Nope.

Moral character? Nope.

Christian values? Nope.

Family values? Nope.

Free trade? Nope.

4. Liar!

5. Look! A squirrel!
You do realize that the guy he is running against fully supports abortion, right? :laugh:

Democrats are a dangerously deranged cult, yes. :(

I thought you'd never notice! :eek:

So when does Gloria Allred show up with her 10 women claiming the same thing? Straight out of the Democrat playbook, distract, slander and smear. Meanwhile interviews of Warnock's wife describing his abuse and the fact that he is a liar and an actor has been suppressed by the Media. Imagine that.
But Trump!!!!!!!!

I am LMFAO at your hissy fit because the first racist hit piece attack on Walker didn't work.

WAAAAAAH! Why didn't Republicans dump Walker to vote for a partial birth abortion loving commie!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Liberal, not commie, but otherwise, correct.

Guno may be the most racist poster on the internet.

When we actually have a name and face to go with this claim instead of just an unamed woman making this claim I will give this some consideration but as of right now all we have is an unnamed she said he said. As we always get in situations like this we have the partisans on both sides believing whichever persons version supports their political agenda even though none of them have any idea if the story is true or not.

Forum List

Back