Biden Officially Calls For A Review Of Federal Marijuana Scheduling On List Of Controlled Substances

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Straight from Biden yesterday, 10/6/2022...

"I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law. Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances. This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic."

Here he is announcing it on official White House fancy edited video from today...

It's finally gotten serious.

Last edited:

"I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law. Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances. This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic."

Here he is announcing it on official White House edited video...

Pot's INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive.

Biden fux the American people - particularly the young and vulnerable - yet AGAIN.

It will NEVER be legal in my home, on my property, or anywhere that I have jurisdiction over. Posses it around me and you will be asked to leave nicely, once. Then you will be removed. If you appear to be under the influence or even smell of it, you will not be welcomed onto my protocol begin with.

I have close family members I no longer have contact with over this issue. I ratted out a college roommate over it. It’s non-negotiable in my mind.

Here he is announcing it on official White House fancy edited video from today...

It's finally gotten serious.

Reefer Madness (1934)

Biden Officially Calls For A Review Of Federal Marijuana Scheduling​

I doubt that Biden calls for anything. Likely another one of the radicals infiltrating his administration got the idea to push this through now and they told Joe to get up before the mic and read the statement they wrote for him the camera.

Pot's INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive.

Biden fux the American people - particularly the young and vulnerable - yet AGAIN.
Do you have credible proof of your claims? If Marajuana is more dangerous than fentenyl and meth, it shouldn't be allowed on the street, but if not, why is it considered worse?

Forum List

Back