Bad week for Marjorie Taylor Greene

Nothing you mentioned is illegal.
That's not the standard for impeachment. Trump was impeached for a phone call - formally explained as abuse of power to benefit himself (his re-election).

Biden participating in a selling influence scheme (Burisma porsecutor, etc,) to financially benefit his family (and undoubtedly himself) would be a similar abuse of power.

The purpose of the impeachment hearings is to uncover all the facts. Lord knows the DOJ is slow-walking all investigations of the Bidens.

Fact is repubs cant even get enough votes for an impeachment of a "blithering idiot", as you put it.
That's because Republicans are spineless and vote for spineless politicians. This is why I support Biden for President. This country needs to collapse in order to make men strong again. There's none more qualified for that than Biden.

Also, why does it say in my “alerts” that you were replying to my post? The post you replied to wasn’t mine. Matrix glitch?
No, stupid quote glitch…I had started to reply to one of yours, changed my mind, and it stayed in the message when I replied to another.

The freaking Country is falling apart but lefties follow the career of a NY republican congresswoman?
Which Congresswoman is that, poster whitehall?

......................................................................................................

A hat-tip though, to poster Blind Boo up in post #5.

I had not seen that Telegraph coverage before.
It was a good reminder of what America experienced on January 6th.....and more immediately at the time, the danger and assaults those uniformed officers experienced at the hands of rioting ...and criminal....cult cucks.

It was a sad spectacle to see once again. All of those violent rioters should be identified, tried, and convicted of assaulting a federal uniformed officer.

NPR:

"Amateur sleuths help to identify hundreds of suspected Jan. 6 rioters

A year after a pro-Trump mob attacked the U.S. Capitol, an informal community of amateur sleuths — known as "sedition hunters" — continues to identify people who were likely involved in the riot."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Help Sedition Hunters out if you know a violent rioter on J6. It is the patriotic citizen thing to do.

You are seemingly insinuating she is mentally ill.
No, no. She's a street-level rube who made it to Congress. She's one of the people who comedians interview at Trump rallies for laughs. Like the rest, she loves her country, but has been terribly, terribly manipulated by voices she has chosen to trust.

Last edited:
No, no. She's a street-level rube who made it to Congress. She's one of the people who comedians interview at Trump rallies for laughs. Like the rest, she loves her country, but has been terribly, terribly manipulated by voices she has chosen to trust.
We know.

Forum List

Back