Biden making coal great again!!

81742.png

From the article:
According to the US Energy Information Administration, a record 17% of total US coal production was exported, compared to around 12.5% in 2017.

To sum up, Biden is 'making coal great again' with surging exports. At the same time, US corporations flock to India from China to build products on coal-powered grids while virtue signaling back in the States how they're saving the planet by planting trees and buying carbon credits

I'm wondering if these exports are affected by Biden's recent moratorium on LNG exports this month.

From the article:
According to the US Energy Information Administration, a record 17% of total US coal production was exported, compared to around 12.5% in 2017.

To sum up, Biden is 'making coal great again' with surging exports. At the same time, US corporations flock to India from China to build products on coal-powered grids while virtue signaling back in the States how they're saving the planet by planting trees and buying carbon credits

I'm wondering if these exports are affected by Biden's recent moratorium on LNG exports this month.
We still export to countries part of the Free Trade Agreements. What he has paused is exports to non FTA countries while they revisit the formula they use to make the decision which includes whether or not exporting LNG to those countries will make gas more expensive for americans.

Yeah you denier! Check out IPCC 23! It says "only American high per capita CO2 melts the ice caps! Therefore, America must pay $78 Trillion"

IPCC I Protect Communist China.

The climate crusaders are so easily bamboozled. Throw them a couple of green energy bones and they are giddy. 🤡

They said in here five years ago "coal is dead" but China opens several new coal plants EACH MONTH :deal::deal:

O'Biden knows where his bread is buttered....

Whooooops

Biden Makes Coal Great Again As Exports Soar To India | ZeroHedge

I think the point is that the US is not building any new coal fired power plants .. There's not many coal miner jobs anymore. It's been mechanized. Look at the data about declining jobs in the industry and what modern "coal miners" earn.

LOL.....China opens multiple coal plants EVERY MONTH! :abgg2q.jpg: .For years now btw and will continue to 2030.

The Biden exports just another example....fossil fuels dominate the energy landscape and will continue to do so for decades.

Whoooooops
leave-britney-alone-chris-crockerc.jpg

Leave China Alone!

leave-britney-alone-chris-crockerc.jpg

Leave China Alone!

lol

Frank.......as you know, I used to frequent this forum years ago. We dropped thousands of nukes on the nutters.

But in recent years, this place a bore to me because I can drop the China coal nuke in a thread and the debate is over. Got boring......which is why I only come in for a cup of coffee every so often just to troll the same three or four k00ks.

Is Old Rocks still around? The guy is ancient you know? And stabbed 6 or 7 times.:oops:

LOL.....China opens multiple coal plants EVERY MONTH! :abgg2q.jpg: .For years now btw and will continue to 2030.

The Biden exports just another example....fossil fuels dominate the energy landscape and will continue to do so for decades.

Whoooooops

Look at the decline in coal mining jobs in the US since 1950.. We are not building any new coal fired power plants and the ones we have are 40 years old.

Further, the industry is fully automated.. The remaining coal mining jobs pay very well.

Forum List

Back