The Wind Farm Scam

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Documents filed by Xcel Energy for it’s Nobles Wind facility, 134 turbines. The wind turbines lasted 12 years. Cost to decommission $85,533,609. Cost to refurbish $204,000,000.

Repowering wind projects allows them to requalify for the wind Production Tax Credit (PTC), a lucrative federal subsidy that expires after the first 10 years of a project’s life.

In essence, the lucrative federal subsidies paid to wind turbine operators are creating a perverse incentive to prematurely refurbish or replace wind projects long before the end of their useful lifetimes, including the Nobles wind project in Minnesota.

As Warren Buffet said, "For example, on wind energy, we get a tax credit if we build a lot of wind farms. That's the only reason to build them. They don't make sense without the tax credit."

Makes you wonder why the blob didn’t get rid of the subsidy.

LOL
Makes you wonder how many things are subsidized by tax credits that benefit people, develop infrastructure, and provide jobs, food, and services. Also, taxpayers are paying to bury our mountains of trash and protect groundwater with elaborate covers and ventilation
When it would be easier to take it to the edge of the earth and push it over.

Makes you wonder how many things are subsidized by tax credits that benefit people, develop infrastructure, and provide jobs, food, and services. Also, taxpayers are paying to bury our mountains of trash and protect groundwater with elaborate covers and ventilation
When it would be easier to take it to the edge of the earth and push it over.
Well our farmers are subsidized then they are often bailed out on top of it. So it makes me wonder why food isn't free in the store....The price of fruit is ridiculous.

Well our farmers are subsidized then they are often bailed out on top of it. So it makes me wonder why food isn't free in the store....The price of fruit is ridiculous.
If you want free fruit, just grow your own.

Farmers are not getting the subsidies....that's not how it works except for what the politicians would like you to believe.

Food prices, like anything else, are a Global Commodity. Subject to global supply and demand. (Flavor quality notwithstanding)

Last year had a late freeze in the US....that and various localized droughts have decimated fruit production. Water that should have gone to orchards in CA went to energy production. Then the farms in South America and South Africa also had difficult years.

I'm starting to grow some fruit myself this year as I've always wanted specific varieties due to enhanced flavor. Some types of fruit can be done in window boxes (strawberries). Which aren't bad at all.

Farmers are not getting the subsidies....that's not how it works except for what the politicians would like you to believe.

Food prices, like anything else, are a Global Commodity. Subject to global supply and demand. (Flavor quality notwithstanding)

Last year had a late freeze in the US....that and various localized droughts have decimated fruit production. Water that should have gone to orchards in CA went to energy production. Then the farms in South America and South Africa also had difficult years.

I'm starting to grow some fruit myself this year as I've always wanted specific varieties due to enhanced flavor. Some types of fruit can be done in window boxes (strawberries). Which aren't bad at all.
1707235182553.png

They were expensive under your blob too...when you could find them. It was very Moscow like during his administration--standing in line for this and that. Putin played him like a fiddle.
Food prices were coming down under Trump (nice to see you found another epithet to use other than the "n" word).

Today, chocolate shakes are $6.50, they cost half as much when Trump was president.

Hamburger, not on sale, $7.99 lb, hamburger is more expensive now then in the entire history of the USA.

Democrats, loved Putin, and still love Putin. It is just since Trump, a political strategy to say differently.

City dwellers who obviously have never even been on a farm continue to display their ignorance and delusions on the topic frequently.

ITS DA JOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!!

Noticing that

Mann
Hansen
Schwab
Gates

are all Jewish results in the following response above....

You are the Zionist Fascist version of

Istismist

Noticing that

Mann
Hansen
Schwab
Gates

are all Jewish results in the following response above....

You are the Zionist Fascist version of

Istismist

Maybe the Joos will just turn on their weather control machine and park a Cat 5 hurricane off the Gaza coast!

Maybe the Joos will just turn on their weather control machine and park a Cat 5 hurricane off the Gaza coast!

Zionist Fascism has been behind

Covid
Co2

How much is America out $$$ because of those three???

How can anyone who claims to be a "patriotic American" support the entity behind those??

Documents filed by Xcel Energy for it’s Nobles Wind facility, 134 turbines. The wind turbines lasted 12 years. Cost to decommission $85,533,609. Cost to refurbish $204,000,000.

Repowering wind projects allows them to requalify for the wind Production Tax Credit (PTC), a lucrative federal subsidy that expires after the first 10 years of a project’s life.

In essence, the lucrative federal subsidies paid to wind turbine operators are creating a perverse incentive to prematurely refurbish or replace wind projects long before the end of their useful lifetimes, including the Nobles wind project in Minnesota.

As Warren Buffet said, "For example, on wind energy, we get a tax credit if we build a lot of wind farms. That's the only reason to build them. They don't make sense without the tax credit."

The only power production less efficient that the stupid solar is wind generation. To the point of being nothing more than an expensive joke.

Buffet is correct. Neither wind nor solar makes any sense without subsidies and tax credits. False economics by the stupid Environmental Wackos.

Forum List

Back