Biden Lying about COVID and mask wearing..

For the uninformed:
I can Find articles saying otherwise. But we should wear masks. Optics matter.
Go ahead. Then we can actually debate the strengths of the cases being made. It would be a very interesting conversation.
For whom?

The second article was published in April and specifically cites the lack of data about efficacy of masks. Four months of work on the issue have provided such data.
If you look at the death rate from last year and this year. They are about the same. So hoax on!

And I quote those who disagree.
Yes, but that’s all you do. Surface level. Nothing further. You’re not making an argument do much as you’re making an excuse to believe what you already had decided to believe.
Masks unless real ones made by 3M are useless. Good for optics. We are fat and more susceptible than other countries. Instead of wearing Masks we should be eating better and exercising.

Biden is not informed about anything to do with COVID-19.

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%) Now Cameltoe Harris is lying her ass off as well...

It's the CHINESE VIRUS not a Trump virus....

These people are despicable liars.

Fear merchants..... We knew that this card was comming... they are bald face liars..
Masks are effective, look at the data from Kansas.

It's the tRump virus.

Stop spreading misinformation. You're going to get people killed.

And I quote those who disagree.
Yes, but that’s all you do. Surface level. Nothing further. You’re not making an argument do much as you’re making an excuse to believe what you already had decided to believe.
Masks unless real ones made by 3M are useless. Good for optics. We are fat and more susceptible than other countries. Instead of wearing Masks we should be eating better and exercising.
N-95 masks capture about 95%-98% of incoming virus load. IF the seal is improper they are just as useless as a face covering.

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%) Now Cameltoe Harris is lying her ass off as well...

Fear merchants..... We knew that this card was comming... they are bald face liars..

It's the tRump virus.

This is the problem with people captured by right wing politics. They cannot leave the bunker or admit that anyone else is ever right.

It's the tRump virus.

This is the problem with people captured by right wing politics. They cannot leave the bunker or admit that anyone else is ever right.
Your a fool...

I use science and facts to base my conclusions on. As a scientist I live on facts you can prove not mythical "may be" bull shit. Tell me, How is that screen door working out on your submarine?

It's the tRump virus.

Your a fool...

I use science and facts to base my conclusions on. As a scientist I live on facts you can prove not mythical "may be" bull shit. Tell me, How is that screen door working out on your submarine?
You’re a scientist? Really?

What’s you’re research field? Who funds you?

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%)

Masks are more effective in preventing coronavirus than remdesivir has in fighting it.

Remdesivir: Drug has 'clear-cut' power to fight coronavirus

What is thre measure of "clear-cut power"?

it also shows that remdesivir is not a magic bullet in this context: the overall benefit in survival was 30%."

N-95 masks capture about 95%-98% of incoming virus load. IF the seal is improper they are just as useless as a face covering.
You are looking at the problem backwards. The problem isn't how to protect somebody from a contaminated environment, but how to prevent the environment from being contaminated.

It's the tRump virus.
I tire of this LIE!

This is the Democrat-Chinese- Virus to the tune of 850 milllion dollars the Obama-Biden team paid the Chinese for.
It's the tRump virus.

If I was a republican't I'd probably believe he sent researchers to China to engineer and release it to destroy the American economy so he could try to blame it on the Democrats.

However, I'm not some conspiracy theory believing retard. It's the tRump virus because of his massive failure to respond to it.

It's the tRump virus. Get used to it.

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%)

Masks are more effective in preventing coronavirus than remdesivir has in fighting it.

Remdesivir: Drug has 'clear-cut' power to fight coronavirus

What is thre measure of "clear-cut power"?

it also shows that remdesivir is not a magic bullet in this context: the overall benefit in survival was 30%."

Remdesiver is useful in patients who have already developed the immune response (cytokine storm) that causes inflammation in the lungs and organs. This drug mimics the virus and makes it unable to replicate. And yes its success rate is about 50% in very sick individuals.

The one you all demonize, HCL and its adjunct A-Zithromycin or Zinc are far more successful when used prior to the Cytokine Storm damaging the organs. In countries that used it early and often they have had a 91% success rate in therapeutically stopping the disease.

Many studies on HCL have been done and most focused on the use AFTER the Cytokine Storm had already done massive damage to the body. If you read the Immunology Today journal you will find that this use was contraindicated after the cytokine storm has started. They used the drug improperly! Its low dose use also kept their medical staff from contracting the disease. The Journal also cited that HCL dosages used for this virus do not cause heart arrhythmia unless there is an underlying chronic heart condition requiring a pace maker.

Most people, even with heart conditions can tolerate this durg in the low dosages used to treat COVID-19.

It's the tRump virus.

Your a fool...

Lol, you don't even know what the word science means.

You are looking at the problem backwards. The problem isn't how to protect somebody from a contaminated environment, but how to prevent the environment from being contaminated.
Then dont wear a mask that has vent valves.

People who are against masks, rely on non-scientific studies. Such as using effectiveness on 3 micron particles, without realizing that coronavirus droplets are much bigger.

when the droplet particles are >5-10 μm in diameter they are referred to as respiratory droplets

According to current evidence, COVID-19 virus is primarily transmitted between people through respiratory droplets and contact routes

It's the tRump virus.

Your a fool...

He's a climate denying nut-bar who thinks masks don't work. The closest he's ever been to a scientist is watching one on TV.

It's the tRump virus.

Your a fool...

Lol, you don't even know what the word science means.
I see your locked in on your CNN idiots who couldnt find their asses if it were handed to them..

This drug mimics the virus and makes it unable to replicate. And yes its success rate is about 50% in very sick individuals.
Which is my point. Something doesn't need to be 100% effective or 50% effective or even 30% effective to make a difference. Cutting coronavirus transmission by 30% can be enough to reduce the R0 to under 1.0

Forum List

Back