Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

Yeah, it's over. quid pro joe is a lock. A 50 State sweep is inevitable.
It's a sad day for America. From a plagiarizing errand boy for the Big Financial Institutions in Delaware
to Obama's fuck-up sidekick to a confused old man with declining cognitive abilities who can't even lie well
anymore who somehow has four very nice mansions in Delaware.

Oh well...I hear Ecuador is a nice place to live. They even take the Yankee dollar there at markets and
such.

if you think dems are carzy.jpg

I love this shit!!!!!

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

Trump won't lose Texas, but it will be a lot closer than it should. That alone is a good indication he is headed for defeat on Election Day.

Unless widespread voter fraud can be shown, the Texas vote will not be closer than it should. It will be exactly where it should be. No doubt it could be a lot closer than expected, but if fewer Texans support Trump, the vote count should show that.
Screen-Shot-2020-08-07-at-12.25.31-AM-1024x532.png

That was more than 2 1/2 months ago dumb ass. WTF is wrong with you?
Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

Trump won't lose Texas, but it will be a lot closer than it should. That alone is a good indication he is headed for defeat on Election Day.

Unless widespread voter fraud can be shown, the Texas vote will not be closer than it should. It will be exactly where it should be. No doubt it could be a lot closer than expected, but if fewer Texans support Trump, the vote count should show that.

that was an October poll they conducted
Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552
there is no date on the link I provided you scam

No dumb ass there is not. However, there is a link directly to the poll, which is what I posted.
View attachment 406565
would you care to make a bet that Trump wins Texas?

I won't be surprised if he does. The fact that we are seriously discussing the possibility of a Democrat winning in Texas is enough to show how much Trump has hurt the repub party in Texas.

Yeah, it's just terrible, I hear Cornan is in trouble too. God help us.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
Biden’s not going to win Texas, of course.

But it’s a troubling indicator for Trump concerning the toss-up states – OH, NC, GA – and the states leaning Biden, AZ and FL.

With just over a week left to the end of voting, the poll numbers should have tightened by now if Trump had a realistic chance at winning reelection – they’re not; and Trump certainly shouldn’t be polling behind Biden in TX at this point, either.

For Christ’s sake

Trump beat Hillary by 9 percent in 2016
Now, he is losing to Biden in the polls

Shouldnt even be close at this point
So is Quid Pro Joe gonna win Texas or not?

Hopefully, Trump is headed for a landslide defeat. RW is right. If a Republican is down in Texas less than 10 days to the election, it is very bad news for that Republican, not only in Texas but across the nation.

I truly believe America has had enough of the Orange moron and the spineless Repub Senate.
But are you right about Trump being down in polls there? The Trafalgar poll says you are wrong.

There must be a reason why a reliably red state would fall to Joe Biden, a career swamp dweller
caught in a horrible scandal at the moment and coming off a dismal debate performance.

I think that reason is you wish it to be so.
Trump and his supporters made a huge mistake banking on this Hunter Biden farce. No one cares about Hunter Biden except Trump and his supporters. The more Trump talks about it, the more the public is turned off. They know this is nothing short of a hoax.
Crackhead is just the bagman for the Biden Family Crime Syndicate. Quid Pro Joe is "The Big Guy".

We are talking about Quid Pro Joe's crimes, Stupid.

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

No dumb ass there is not. However, there is a link directly to the poll, which is what I posted.
View attachment 406565

I won't be surprised if he does. The fact that we are seriously discussing the possibility of a Democrat winning in Texas is enough to show how much Trump has hurt the repub party in Texas.
Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.
Majority of House Reps Republican. Check.

Yep, the Republican party is in trouble in Texas.

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

It will be interesting to see if Trumps eroding support in Texas impacts those Republican Congressmen and the Legislature

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

DAMN FACTS

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

It will be interesting to see if Trumps eroding support in Texas impacts those Republican Congressmen and the Legislature
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT SNOWFLAKE

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.

But it’s a troubling indicator for Trump concerning the toss-up states – OH, NC, GA – and the states leaning Biden, AZ and FL.

With just over a week left to the end of voting, the poll numbers should have tightened by now if Trump had a realistic chance at winning reelection – they’re not; and Trump certainly shouldn’t be polling behind Biden in TX at this point, either.

For Christ’s sake

Up until a week ago, I would have said....No way

Now, I will say......We’ll see

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

For Christ’s sake

What a pussified position.

Man up for once, Buttercup.

Biden winning Texas or not? Surely you didn't start this troll thread on "We'll see".

Yeah um suuuuuuure he is.

Jo

For Christ’s sake

Biden winning Texas or not? Surely you didn't start this troll thread on "We'll see".
joe's anti Gun and anti-oil and these dumbasses think he has a chance to win Texas?

For Christ’s sake

joe's anti Gun and anti-oil and these dumbasses think he has a chance to win Texas?
Texans aren't real big on pedophiles either.

No one is going to listen to you when you are a verified 100% liar 100% of the time.

You lie, like Biden lies, like Satan lies.

Forum List

Back