Biden leading in Wisconsin by 17 points!

Yes Donald - COVID COVID COVID!!
Uncle Joe by THIRTY points among women? :omg:
Rump should have realized by now that his maskless Super-Spreader events are costing him VOTES.

A surge in coronavirus cases has damaged President Donald Trump's re-election campaign in Wisconsin, with growing criticism of his work on the pandemic and preference for former Vice President Joe Biden to handle it. Biden holds a slighter advantage in Michigan, with sizable leads among women, moderates and independents in ABC News/Washington Post polls in both states.​
Biden leads Trump by 57-40% among likely voters in Wisconsin, a state that's now reported to be third in the nation in per capita COVID-19 cases, with a 53% increase in average daily cases in the past two weeks, a record number of hospitalizations and a 112% jump in deaths. That compares with a closer 52-46% in mid-September.​

Embed_Table02_2020-TrumpBidenVotePref_Wisc-Mich_v02_AG_1603833722242_hpEmbed_38x15_608.jpg
Seems credible......lol

nobody cares about Hunter Biden. Literally, Trumpublicans are the only ones interested in Rudy's latest ruse.

So which one is it? Nobody cares? Or "Trumpublicans" care? That's called contradicting yourself. I'm sure you won't understand this fact but if you get somebody with a brain & a coloring book, they can explain it you. Maybe
:slap:

Nobody with a BRAIN cares. There, I fixed it for you!

Rump should have realized by now that his maskless Super-Spreader events are costing him VOTES.

A surge in coronavirus cases has damaged President Donald Trump's re-election campaign in Wisconsin, with growing criticism of his work on the pandemic and preference for former Vice President Joe Biden to handle it. Biden holds a slighter advantage in Michigan, with sizable leads among women, moderates and independents in ABC News/Washington Post polls in both states.​
Biden leads Trump by 57-40% among likely voters in Wisconsin, a state that's now reported to be third in the nation in per capita COVID-19 cases, with a 53% increase in average daily cases in the past two weeks, a record number of hospitalizations and a 112% jump in deaths. That compares with a closer 52-46% in mid-September.​

Embed_Table02_2020-TrumpBidenVotePref_Wisc-Mich_v02_AG_1603833722242_hpEmbed_38x15_608.jpg
If that is even remotely true . Wisconsin is full of morons.

nobody cares about Hunter Biden. Literally, Trumpublicans are the only ones interested in Rudy's latest ruse.

So which one is it? Nobody cares? Or "Trumpublicans" care? That's called contradicting yourself. I'm sure you won't understand this fact but if you get somebody with a brain & a coloring book, they can explain it you. Maybe

So when you lose the election, you can tell yourself: NOBODY WITH A BRAIN CARES! :21:

so since you care, means you have no brain, right?

"Nobody with a BRAIN cares. There, I fixed it for you!"

That's hilarious coming from a moron with a piece of shit for an avatar. Kinda says it all, doesn't it?
Let me set something straight for you since you seem to be confused- you are not a smart person.
People get dumber by reading your posts.
You are wrong on just about everything & you will go full emo meltdown when Trump crushes your marxist utopia hopes again. And I will laugh at you. In your face if I see you

Last edited:

same polls that lied to you in 2016, enjoy your last few days on the forum, you leave next wednesday FOREVER.
He is an idiot. 17 is one poll. He is ahead by the same margin as Clinton was.

1603901328355.png

Oh interesting. He's tripled Crooked Hill's lead in almost every swing states at this point so your prediction sucks. But keep telling yourself that everything will be fine. Another Rump "landslide
You are looking at bad polls...just like in 2016

Ram, the Left is never interested in FACTS, they live in a reality they mold to fit their ideals. They are a lot like Hitler, they would rather lose the war so long as they are fed reports of good news they WANT to read.

Liberal Toobin material, how quaint.

I looked at this 'poll' and as is the new norm, there is no way to actually find the demographics beyond the number of respondents. The fact liberal pollsters won't tell you anything should be enough to question all of their results. It was easy in 2016 to see the massive liberal oversampling, the oversampling of groups that disliked Trump and how the results were manufactured to get a determined result. Nothing has changed from 2016, nor will the results of the election.

17 points??

I'll just stand over here and LMFAO. Good Lord. Only a moron would believe that bull shit.

Yer late on the draw Trumpette ;)

Forum List

Back