Biden leading in Wisconsin by 17 points!

He's up by 40 in Texas!
It's TRUE!
Fingering Frackless Quid Pro Joe will most likely win all 57 states by huge margins!

Cool fantasy - Rock on! Texas: Trump vs Biden Real Clear (and this includes RASMUSSEN ;-)

RCP Average10/5 - 10/25----48.045.4Trump +2.6
NY Times/Siena*10/20 - 10/25802 LV3.84743Trump +4
Quinnipiac10/16 - 10/191145 LV2.94747Tie
University of Houston10/13 - 10/201000 LV3.15045Trump +5
Dallas Morning News*10/13 - 10/20925 LV3.24548Biden +3
Rasmussen Reports10/5 - 10/61000 LV3.05144Trump +7

You might want to check but Rasmussen Reports was one of only two polls that most accurately forecast the 2016 Presidential Election.

Recent Campaign Ad For Biden In Wisconsin...

Joe Biden memes - China loves Joe Biden | Facebook

"I endorse this candidate and
approve
of the fine job Joe is doing."
- Chinese Leader Xi

(This ad was paid for by the 'Biden for China's Bitch' Soros-Xi-funded Super Pact)

....and this one

1604017225544.png

If you are going to lie about the polls then why not just say that Biden is winning by 97 points?

Just as big a lie as 17 points.

Exactly. Trump understands this virus better than anybody.
:laugh:

if you don't like him, don't vote for him and stop wasting your time here, you are not going to convince anyone to change their vote.

I'll off you that same bet I have with Dr Love, Biden wins I leave the board forever, Trump wins you leave the board forever. Just how confident are you? put up or shut up.

if you don't like him, don't vote for him and stop wasting your time here, you are not going to convince anyone to change their vote.

I'll off you that same bet I have with Dr Love, Biden wins I leave the board forever, Trump wins you leave the board forever. Just how confident are you? put up or shut up.

I'm not confident. I have no idea who's going to win.

You guys need to calm down. Too emotional.

emotional? nope, just tired of all the lying from the dems, libs, and leftist media. We did not elect Trump to be pope, we elected him to fix the mess created by both parties in DC, and he is doing that. That is why the establishment politicians and their media hacks are so afraid of him, they are scared shitless that he will totally expose their corruption in a second term. That, my little friend, is why they are creating all the lies and hiding the obvious Biden family corruption----------fear.

emotional? nope, just tired of all the lying from the dems, libs, and leftist media. We did not elect Trump to be pope, we elected him to fix the mess created by both parties in DC, and he is doing that. That is why the establishment politicians and their media hacks are so afraid of him, they are scared shitless that he will totally expose their corruption in a second term. That, my little friend, is why they are creating all the lies and hiding the obvious Biden family corruption----------fear.

a smiley face from Mac, in lieu of a cogent reply, quite telling.

Forum List

Back