Biden leading in Wisconsin by 17 points!

Yes Donald - COVID COVID COVID!!
Uncle Joe by THIRTY points among women? :omg:
Rump should have realized by now that his maskless Super-Spreader events are costing him VOTES.

A surge in coronavirus cases has damaged President Donald Trump's re-election campaign in Wisconsin, with growing criticism of his work on the pandemic and preference for former Vice President Joe Biden to handle it. Biden holds a slighter advantage in Michigan, with sizable leads among women, moderates and independents in ABC News/Washington Post polls in both states.​
Biden leads Trump by 57-40% among likely voters in Wisconsin, a state that's now reported to be third in the nation in per capita COVID-19 cases, with a 53% increase in average daily cases in the past two weeks, a record number of hospitalizations and a 112% jump in deaths. That compares with a closer 52-46% in mid-September.​

Embed_Table02_2020-TrumpBidenVotePref_Wisc-Mich_v02_AG_1603833722242_hpEmbed_38x15_608.jpg
Maybe you should change your picture to a fish with a hook in its mouth

"Nobody with a BRAIN cares. There, I fixed it for you!"

That's hilarious coming from a moron with a piece of shit for an avatar. Kinda says it all, doesn't it?
Let me set something straight for you since you seem to be confused- you are not a smart person.
People get dumber by reading your posts.
You are wrong on just about everything & you will go full emo meltdown when Trump crushes your marxist utopia hopes again. And I will laugh at you. In your face if I see you

You'll laugh at me hopefully wearing a face mask. I'll wait for your arrival, but kindly keep your droplets to yourself.

We have reached the bottom, reduced to swearing at each other, no one knows who will win no matter how hard we push our wants on reality.

Honestly, why do people get their panties wet every time someone's poll comes out? In Wisconsin, things have been pretty steady over the last few weeks. Gotta look at the overall number.

"Nobody with a BRAIN cares. There, I fixed it for you!"

That's hilarious coming from a moron with a piece of shit for an avatar. Kinda says it all, doesn't it?
Let me set something straight for you since you seem to be confused- you are not a smart person.
People get dumber by reading your posts.
You are wrong on just about everything & you will go full emo meltdown when Trump crushes your marxist utopia hopes again. And I will laugh at you. In your face if I see you

You'll laugh at me hopefully wearing a face mask. I'll wait for your arrival, but kindly keep your droplets to yourself.
Dude, no way I'm putting on a face diaper unless absolutely necessary. And I determine when it's necessary- not you or anyone else.
How about I stay 6 feet away & just follow you around, laughing the whole time? JK. I'm not leaving my ranch to go to whatever prog run sh!thole you probably live in just to watch you cry

Yes Donald - COVID COVID COVID!!
Uncle Joe by THIRTY points among women? :omg:
Rump should have realized by now that his maskless Super-Spreader events are costing him VOTES.

A surge in coronavirus cases has damaged President Donald Trump's re-election campaign in Wisconsin, with growing criticism of his work on the pandemic and preference for former Vice President Joe Biden to handle it. Biden holds a slighter advantage in Michigan, with sizable leads among women, moderates and independents in ABC News/Washington Post polls in both states.​
Biden leads Trump by 57-40% among likely voters in Wisconsin, a state that's now reported to be third in the nation in per capita COVID-19 cases, with a 53% increase in average daily cases in the past two weeks, a record number of hospitalizations and a 112% jump in deaths. That compares with a closer 52-46% in mid-September.​

Embed_Table02_2020-TrumpBidenVotePref_Wisc-Mich_v02_AG_1603833722242_hpEmbed_38x15_608.jpg

Too bad for you, the masks are not mandated under president Trump's plan.

Everyone will recognize your face after the election. No hiding from this bad prediction.

Any state that goes for the Harris-(Biden) ticket should have the decency not to complain when things start getting really bad when it comes to lower house values, less police response, higher taxes "for the children," etc.

Dude, no way I'm putting on a face diaper unless absolutely necessary. And I determine when it's necessary- not you or anyone else.
How about I stay 6 feet away & just follow you around, laughing the whole time? JK. I'm not leaving my ranch to go to whatever prog run sh!thole you probably live in just to watch you cry

Your constitutional right not to wear a "face diaper" ends when you endanger the health and well being of others.
It is mandated in Oregon, so kindly stay in your Trumpian shithole.

The media and polling companies are spiraling out of control ahead of a big Trump win next Tuesday. I never thought anything could beat watching Trump defeat the Clintons last time. But, this is going to be even sweeter.

Looking at the 2016 map, it looks to me like Biden can flip Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, and Trump still gets to 271. That's assuming Biden doesn't lose Navada or New Hampshire.

It looks like Joe is banking on keeping all Hillary's states, and flipping Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Arizona.

It's certainly possible, but it's going to take a shit-ton of voter fraud. I don't think they are up for it.

2016:
oKgr9.png

2020 Flips without Arizona:
G8N6K.png

Last edited:
Your constitutional right not to wear a "face diaper" ends when you endanger the health and well being of others.
The really sad thing is you probably believe this is true. You're just not very smart are you? You'll blindly accept orders from any lefty "expert" even if it is contrary to science or even what they said just a few months before. Living in fear must be tough. You should seek help.
Just FYI, my rights will never end where your fears begin. Deal with it

The really sad thing is you probably believe this is true. You're just not very smart are you? You'll blindly accept orders from any lefty "expert" even if it is contrary to science or even what they said just a few months before. Living in fear must be tough. You should seek help.

You have no interest in science. Stop pretending. ;)

It is mandated in Oregon, so kindly stay in your Trumpian shithole.
A mask is NOT mandated in Oregon except in certain stores and businesses.
I only wear mine in the grocery store and I live in this cuck of a state.

You have no interest in science. Stop pretending. ;)
Right... because the science behind mask usage to stop an airborne virus suddenly changed once Rona came along. All those RCTs proving it had no effect are now obsolete. Like I said, you're just not very smart :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back