Biden Just Made It Easier for Migrants to Become U.S. Citizens

How do you feel about all getting together and changing those laws? I thought so. You don't even want Title 42.

Go for it. Until you do quit bitching about those who are actually following them.

To note the hypocrisy of title 42. It was enacted for "health reasons" during covid. Fauci claims we still need masks and he gets hammered. Here you are saying we still need to enforce covid health protocols.

Go for it. Until you do quit bitching about those who are actually following them.

To note the hypocrisy of title 42. It was enacted for "health reasons" during covid. Fauci claims we still need masks and he gets hammered. Here you are saying we still need to enforce covid health protocols.
Title 42 refers to part of the US Code, referred to as the Public Service Act of 1944…1944…long before Covid

Title 42 refers to part of the US Code, referred to as the Public Service Act of 1944…1944…long before Covid

It was enacted to address covid. That public health issue is no longer an issue, right?

It was enacted to address covid. That public health issue is no longer an issue, right?
it was enacted in 1944.

The transmitting of virus is always an issue and we should always be mindful of it

Restricting immigration causes inflation.

Why does the right want more inflation?

then why did inflation skyrocket under Xiden's open border, pro-cartel policy?
Your question demonstrates you fundamentally misunderstand the situation.

My statement remains true. Restricting immigration is inflationary.

Your question demonstrates you fundamentally misunderstand the situation.

My statement remains true. Restricting immigration is inflationary.
So you have no answer for why under Xiden's open border policy, we still have record inflation? Gotcha

If we refuse to address the actual reason they come, jobs, I want them to come in a massive wave. Maybe that will force people to address those hiring them.
More and more they come for the welfare and the opportunity to commit more lucrative crimes. The massive wave you want, will include thousands of underaged forced prostitutes who can make more money for the cartel in the United States than in Mexico, and thousands of drug gang members and leaders who prefer Dollars to Pesos.

I'm all for punishing employers who hire illegal aliens, especially who pay underage illegal alien prostitutes. But whatever the penalty for employers is should also be applied to any welfare worker who gives benefits to illegals.

On Wednesday, the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services said the changes will make the English-speaking portion of the test easier, as well as reduce the difficulty of the civics section.
The naturalization exam is a crucial part of becoming a citizen, which makes or breaks the outcome for hundreds of thousands of immigrants.
The civics portion will be revised to become a multiple-choice format with each question having four options, as opposed to the previous “fill-in-the-blank” test where candidates have to answer a question from memory.
This is the latest effort for the Biden Administration to remove barriers to allowing illegal migrants into the country. He curtailed any efforts former President Trump made while in office
Only 12 days after President Joe Biden took office, he signed an executive order that directs government agencies to “identify [and remove] barriers that impede access to immigration benefits.”
In November 2020, Trump declared a new syllabus for the naturalization test, which raised the pass threshold to answer 12 out of 20 questions correctly, compared to 10.
Trump wanted smarter new voters, which would interfere with the plan of making sure they are Democratic voters.

More and more they come for the welfare and the opportunity to commit more lucrative crimes. The massive wave you want, will include thousands of underaged forced prostitutes who can make more money for the cartel in the United States than in Mexico, and thousands of drug gang members and leaders who prefer Dollars to Pesos.

I'm all for punishing employers who hire illegal aliens, especially who pay underage illegal alien prostitutes. But whatever the penalty for employers is should also be applied to any welfare worker who gives benefits to illegals.

You are all for it but unfortunately you won't hold politicians accountable for doing nothing.

Despite the rhetoric, illegals get few benefits.

Forum List

Back