Biden Just Made It Easier for Migrants to Become U.S. Citizens

If you restrict the supply of anything it causes inflation.

Fewer workers means more competition for jobs, which also means less labor output which increases scarcity. Higher wages are inflationary.
restricting illegal immigrant has no impact, since it’s illegal to employee an illegal immigrant.

You can deflect all you want.
Deflect from what? I never said that children of illegal aliens should not be educated and fed in public schools. I'm a public school teacher, and I don't care where it could come from when I teach them and I would be appalled if the school did not feed them.

The point is that Joe Biden and the rest of the Democrats are deliberately creating a situation in which our Public Schools are being flooded with illegals and it will break them sooner or later. When that happens, nobody is going to be educated or fed in public schools. How is that a benefit to anyone except Democrats hoping illegals will vote for them?

Bottom line is that Trump was getting illegal immigration under control and taking steps to secure the border. Biden reversed or tried to reverse everything that Trump did in that regard.

The homeland security secretary has been in front of Congress frequently saying that everything on the border is going fine. The border is secure people, can't just walk in, the worst of the criminals are being caught and sent home because that's the priority, are the lies that he keeps repeating under oath.

You seem insistent on believing those lies.

Deflect from what? I never said that children of illegal aliens should not be educated and fed in public schools. I'm a public school teacher, and I don't care where it could come from when I teach them and I would be appalled if the school did not feed them.

The point is that Joe Biden and the rest of the Democrats are deliberately creating a situation in which our Public Schools are being flooded with illegals and it will break them sooner or later. When that happens, nobody is going to be educated or fed in public schools. How is that a benefit to anyone except Democrats hoping illegals will vote for them?

Great. We will be forced to deal with the issue then. Have you not seen where I have stated over and over that is what I want?

Bottom line is that Trump was getting illegal immigration under control and taking steps to secure the border. Biden reversed or tried to reverse everything that Trump did in that regard.

No he wasn't. He was getting a new deal with China also? He had that great health care plan rolling also didn't he?

He said whatever you wanted to hear and you bought it. Illegals were still coming every day.

The homeland security secretary has been in front of Congress frequently saying that everything on the border is going fine. The border is secure people, can't just walk in, the worst of the criminals are being caught and sent home because that's the priority, are the lies that he keeps repeating under oath.

I don't believe that. See, it's all politics with you. I have never stated I supported Biden. He is failing just the same as Trump, Obama and Bush did.

Trump wanted smarter new voters, which would interfere with the plan of making sure they are Democratic voters.

This entire situation is so obvious with the Biden Open Border, Schumer's attacking American women for not having enough babies (after he an his ilk convinced them the planet needed fewer people so use birth control or abortion) and then demanding amnesty for illegals, now the dumbing down of the test for citizenship.

Who can defend this?

Then Mayorkas, who has repeatedly said the border is secure, says he never said that.

Cloward-Piven.

If you restrict the supply of anything it causes inflation.

Fewer workers means more competition for jobs, which also means less labor output which increases scarcity. Higher wages are inflationary.

So if I were to choke you and restrict your supply of air you would inflate?

That makes about as much sense as the idea that restricting illegal immigration cause inflation.

I remember that 20% inflation rate in the Trump administration when he built the border wall. It was horrible!

Thank God, we elected Biden so our inflation rate is only 10% with an absolutely open border!

Great. We will be forced to deal with the issue then. Have you not seen where I have stated over and over that is what I want?
Why will we be "forced" to deal with the issue in a way that anyone would want? The Democrats don't care that the public schools are overwhelmed and they sure won't care if the number of illegal immigrants doubles or triples when Title 42 is gone.

Electing Republicans might help, but as long as elections are as open and unsecure as the border, that is unlikely to happen.

What did Stalin and Mao do when the situation got so bad that they were "forced to deal with it?"
No he wasn't. He was getting a new deal with China also? He had that great health care plan rolling also didn't he?

He said whatever you wanted to hear and you bought it. Illegals were still coming every day.
Are you claiming that the number of illegals coming in did not increase when Biden took office?

Did we see this under Trump?

1671325940081.png

1671325982933.png

1671326035520.png

Show me.

Never forget, Biden invited this invasion, and Dimocrats will always work to weaken our border security, and not enforce our immigration laws.
If you vote for Dimocrats at any level of government, you're a traitor in my eyes.

Forum List

Back