Biden Just Kicked Off The Ohio Ballot

Idiot...

The 90-day deadline has often caused trouble since its adoption in 2010. Only in 2016 did both parties’ conventions take place before the Ohio cutoff date. Both conventions took place after the deadline in 2012 and 2020, and legislators extended the deadline both times.
I sure as hell wouldn't take that to the bank.

If your bank extended your payment date a couple of times, could you then sue them based on precedent?

This was a courtesy based on both parties missing the deadline.

The state of Ohio will argue that if the Republicans could make the deadline, why couldn't the Democrats?

Yes laws, not change them by extending them…

Imbecile, that was rendered null and void by Iowa's legislature by making exceptions to 4 candidates in the past. Equal protection of the 14th Amendment bars Ohio from letting some candidates slide in within that 90 day window while discriminating against others.

I sure as hell wouldn't take that to the bank.

If your bank extended your payment date a couple of times, could you then sue them based on precedent?

This was a courtesy based on both parties missing the deadline.

The state of Ohio will argue that if the Republicans could make the deadline, why couldn't the Democrats?

A bank policy is not the same as a state's legislation. :eusa_doh:

The 14th Amendment doesn't apply to a bank's policy.

About the time you dipshits started trying to kick my candidate off the ballot.

If Biden misses the deadline, the Ohio legislature shouldn't lift one pinky finger to make an exception.

Either make the deadline, or you're off the ballot.
Hey, support an insurrectionist finger raping charity thief serial fraudster, and that's what you get.

Forum List

Back