Biden is underwater in all NEW polls

538 takes an average of all the polls

50.6% disapprove

43.5% approve

That's spot on with the numbers trump got during his entire presidency.

So Biden is as bad as Trump. I thought he was our savior.

If lying to yourself like this helps you sleep at night go ahead and lie yourself to sleep. In the morning you will still be in the same rabbit hole you were before.

:)-
Read it and weep. I misspoke when I said 12K, it was only 10K, TWICE.
1/21/17 DJIA 19,759
2/13/20 29,423
3/18/20 COVID 19,898
1/20/21 31,188

Both were historic records. Maybe you should come in and watch from a little closer, moron.

Bidens numbers are far worse than Trump
3q43bkvq9nv71.jpg

I thought that just meant rich people were getting richer. That's what you people say when there's a Republican president, after all.
Odd that right trumpsters seemed to think it was a really big deal when trump was president, but no so much now. I wonder why.

Except when they are favorable to Trump, right?
Were there ever ANY favorable to Trump? I don't remember that.

I think polls are generally run by the left and are simply intended as propaganda. I make a practice of not reading articles with polls anymore, not since the 2016 presidential election. I think if people didn't learn from that one, when will they learn?

There are a lot of lies and fake news, and polls are the very worst type, IMO.

You guys are going to reap what you are sowing again. That they are going to create rules or restrictions on those that can be a candidate for the presidency.

They want Biden to make many crucial mistakes so that they can blame it on his age. So that they will set an age limit on candidates. And have each candidate approved by Pelosi's committee. And Marjorie Taylor Green is in it. That she is going to help them to use the 25th amendment to remove Biden and any future presidential candidates that they believe is unfit.

I'm going to let you all know that none of these politicians is not discussing anything about the new evidence of election irregularities that has been found.

01.jpg

Forum List

Back