Portland murders break record; 2 dead in Old Town, suspect arrested; 19 shootings over weekend

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
They've got a long way to go to challenge Chicago, but they're heading in that direction.

This is what you get folks when Dimocrats are allowed to continually demonize the police, and tie their hands. Enjoy Portland! :beer:

PORTLAND, Ore. (KTVZ) — Portland police say two people were killed at an Old Town apartment building on Sunday, and a Portland man was arrested on murder charges as the investigation continues.

Police said they responded at 6:25 a.m. to reports of shots fired inside the building on Northwest 6th Avenue. The two victims were found at the scene.

Portland Police homicide detectives booked Michael S. VanDomelen, 45, of Portland, into the Multnomah County Detention Center on two counts of first-degree murder.

Were they dressed as Alec Baldwin for Hallowweek? If so, they get a free pass.

This is what you get folks when Dimocrats are allowed to continually demonize the police, and tie their hands. Enjoy Portland! :beer:
You don't say the gun-grabbing police unions are Republicans, by any chance, do you? You don't think the cops are Democrat as anybody else on the City Hall payroll stumping for higher property taxes and begging in court for more revenue from traffic and parking fines and vehicle impoundments?

They've got a long way to go to challenge Chicago, but they're heading in that direction.

Used to be a great beautiful city, now I stay away from the downtown, too unpredictable.

Good. I hope they burn that shithole to the ground.

I didn't. You insinuated that they are even though if they were Republican, chances are they wouldn't be gun grabbers.
I implied no such thing. Cops are gun-grabbers, without exception whenever there's closed-shop dimocrat rape-kit-processing police station with all those police and private security labor unions. If they're Republicans, they're RINOs at best.

DigitalDrifter
Can't say I have any sympathy for them. They keep electing lefty idiots to run the city. They get what they voted for.

That's exactly right Claudette, in fact the recent mayoral race in Portland was a contest between a far left anti-police incumbent mayor (Ted Wheeler) vs an out and out leftist anti-American lunatic.
The people of Portland are getting exactly what they voted for, and they have no right to complain. This city has dramatically changed in just the last decade, and it's sad, but I don't feel even the slightest bit of sorry for them.

Forum List

Back