Biden Is Toast

I've already addressed that twice. You're running out of things to say. Thread is aging.
You’ve addressed it without providing an answer. So what’s happening here is you’re bitching about our election system for not requiring proof of citizenship yet you can’t name one specific realistic way for how that would be done.

You’ve addressed it without providing an answer. So what’s happening here is you’re bitching about our election system for not requiring proof of citizenship yet you can’t name one specific realistic way for how that would be done.
:puhleeze:

I named 3 ways. Maybe it's past your bedtime. :rolleyes:

Forgive me if I missed that post. Can you repeat?

Please tell me you’re not talking about retinal scans and accent profiling.
1. birth certificates
2. naturalization papers
3. observation of other countries' methods
4. cross checking birth records with other countries
5. yeah. what's wrong with accent profiling ? Could help to catch a lot of imposters. But then you dont want to catch them. According to you >>" If people want to come here and try and make a better life then do it."

Last edited:
1. birth certificates
2. naturalization papers
3. observation of other countries' methods
4. cross checking birth records with other countries
5. yeah. what's wrong with accent profiling ? Could help to catch a lot of imposters. But then you dont want to catch them. According to you >>" If people want to come here and try and make a better life then do it."
We already use birth certificates and social security numbers. You said that documents get forged so I don’t see how any documentation solves your problem. Accent profiling is stupid as there is no database or method to follow up.

What do you want to do? A guy has an Italian accent so you’re gonna call Italy and ask them what? And what do you do when Italy tells you to stick a pepperoni up your ass?

We already use birth certificates and social security numbers. You said that documents get forged so I don’t see how any documentation solves your problem. Accent profiling is stupid as there is no database or method to follow up.

What don’t want to do? A guy has an Italian accent so you’re gonna call Italy and ask them what?
No you don't. Not one state in the US requires PROOF of CITIZENSHIP. You've become BORING.

No you don't. Not one state in the US requires PROOF of CITIZENSHIP. You've become BORING.
Birth certificates and ss are required to get a license which is required to register which is required to vote. Stop being simple minded and get an understanding of the entire process. Your willful ignorance is getting old

Birth certificates and ss are required to get a license which is required to register which is required to vote. Stop being simple minded and get an understanding of the entire process. Your willful ignorance is getting old
HA HA HA. What illegal alien doesnt have a drivers license ? And with illegals, processes are irrelevant. You are naive.

Not a single one has a license that allows them to register to vote. They have to show proof of citizenship to get that
HA HA. This poor soul needs tutoring.

The following events occur in thousands of polling places all over the USA on election day.

1.Illegal alien walks in and says (in Spanish) that he wants to vote.

2. Clerk says one moment please - I will get a translator.

3. Translator says > Buenas tardes. ¿Quieres votar?

4, Illegal alien: Si. Quiero votar.

5. Translator: De aquero. Aquí tienes una boleta. Llévalo al stand de allí, complétalo, y ponlo en esa caja.

6. Ilegal alien: Bien, gracias. He does what she says, and walks out after casting his vote. Ho hum..

The following events occur in thousands of polling places all over the USA on election day.

5. Translator: De aquero. Aquí tienes una boleta. Llévalo al stand de allí, complétalo, y ponlo en esa caja.

6. Ilegal alien: Bien, gracias. He does what she says, and walks out after casting his vote. Ho hum..

:cuckoo:

Bullshit. Prove it
They dont need a license to register. Illegal alien friendly pollworkers just let them vote (after chasing away all the Republican pollwatchers 3 hours ago)

Some dude being kicked out of a polling place doesn’t prove or show that poll workers are letting illegals vote. Thats BS

Bullshit. Prove it
Some dude being kicked out of a polling place doesn’t prove or show that poll workers are letting illegals vote. Thats BS
I dont have to prove it. Poll workers all over th country have reported it. I posted some of those reports yesterday.

But you've already cashed in your chips in this thread, You said you WANT illegals coming into the country. No surprise.

• Biden is toast. If somehow he makes it to the November election, the American people will not forget these things >>
  • his sex crimes are in photos & videos all over the internet.
  • HIs classified documents are all over the place (which as VP, he never was allowed to have in the first place)
  • He admitted to selling state secrets.
  • He admitted having an extensive voter fraud organization.
  • He bragged on video about extorting the Ukranians.
  • He violated the 2006 Secure Fence Act.
  • His anti-white, racist American Rescue Plan shredded in the courts, everytime it shows up there.
It goes on and on.

I dont have to prove it. Poll workers all over th country have reported it. I posted some of those reports yesterday.

But you've already cashed in your chips in this thread, You said you WANT illegals coming into the country. No surprise.
Don’t lie about my words, I never said that nor do I want anybody coming into my country illegally. Shame on you.

You go ahead and keep believing third hand claims made by strangers you find on the internet. My standards for proof are a bit higher than that.

Nowhere did I say to do it illegally.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back