Biden Is Toast

Because you’re the one making the claims. What is this secure method of citizenship verification that these 100+ countries use that you think would be reliable and adequate for us to adapt??
I don't know how secure their methods are, I just know they require proof of citizenship, and we don't.

Haha, maybe? How so? Explain your shit?
I dont know th details. Just that they require proof of citizenship.

You WANT millions of illgal aliens here, don't you ? You want them here, for the same reason that Biden wants them - for Democrat VOTES (the people be damned)

You WANT millions of illgal aliens here, don't you ? You want them here, for the same reason that Biden wants them - for Democrat VOTES (the people be damned)

LOL

Still waiting for you to post proof that they can vote...

At least you’re being honest about not knowing. I’ll give you credit for admitting that.

What I want makes no difference. I’d prefer less people here. Just because I’d prefer that doesn’t mean I’m going to promote the government shutting down the border. If people want to come here and try and make a better life then do it. My ancestors did and I’m so glad they weren’t turned away by a bunch of dickheads

It sounds like theres a lot you don’t know about how election systems operate
A considerable amount, which is common/typical of Americans (including you) regarding European countries, and the details of how they do things. :neutral:

I saw a Biden newsclip on Guttfeld last night where old Brandon thought he had his photo taken with some woman but she wasn't there. The mainstream media buried it. My point is that Americans are aware of Biden's declining mental capacity even if the mainstream media refuses to recognize it. Imagine where he would be if the media was honest.

At least you’re being honest about not knowing. I’ll give you credit for admitting that.

What I want makes no difference. I’d prefer less people here. Just because I’d prefer that doesn’t mean I’m going to promote the government shutting down the border. If people want to come here and try and make a better life then do it. My ancestors did and I’m so glad they weren’t turned away by a bunch of dickheads
You dont know the details of European countries' election systems either.

Well at least you admit that you want the open border that Biden has callously opened, and that as such, you are unconcerned with >>

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
22. Non-English speaking sales employees in stores.

Last edited:
I saw a Biden newsclip on Guttfeld last night where old Brandon thought he had his photo taken with some woman but she wasn't there. The mainstream media buried it. My point is that Americans are aware of Biden's declining mental capacity even if the mainstream media refuses to recognize it. Imagine where he would be if the media was honest.
Nowadays, most people have smart TVs, and they get a lot of information from Youtube videos, hundreds of which are about Biden's deteriorated and dangerous mental state. It's not as bad as it used to be.

The smart TV & Youtube thing is especially popular with young (18-30) people, which is possibly a factor in Biden's declined approval rating with them.

You dont know the details of European countries' election systems either.

Well at least you admit that you want the open border that Biden has callously opened, and that as such, you are unconcerned with >>

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
22. Non-English speaking sales employees in stores.
Nice attempt to change the subject but it’s not gonna work. You want to see proof of citizenship in our election system yet you can’t describe how that would work. That’s pathetic. Do better

Nice attempt to change the subject but it’s not gonna work. You want to see proof of citizenship in our election system yet you can’t describe how that would work. That’s pathetic. Do better
I've already addressed that twice. You're running out of things to say. Thread is aging.

Forum List

Back