Biden Is Toast

Article 1 - it shows the collusion between Democrats and illegal aliens, to have them vote. Strike 1 for YOU.

Article 2 - This isn't an error page > Amazon product

This isn't an error page > https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0261379414000973

This isnt an error page >>
In 2013, McLaughlin, a Republican pollster, conducted an extensive “National Hispanic Survey” to determine the attitudes of Hispanic Americans on immigration issues. McLaughlin went to a great deal of trouble to try to make this survey as accurate as possible, including conducting 60 percent of the interviews in Spanish. In results that run counter to what the mainstream media seems to think about the attitudes of Hispanics, the results showed strong support for everything from increased border security and tougher enforcement of immigration laws to “stopping undocumented immigrants who are already here from getting food stamps, welfare, Medicaid and Obamacare benefits.”

But buried in the back of the survey on page 68 is a “Voter Profile” that reveals that 13 percent of noncitizen respondents admitted they were registered to vote (a violation of state and federal law), which matches closely the Old Dominion/George Mason study finding that 14.8 percent of noncitizens admitted they were registered to vote in 2008 and 15.6 percent of noncitizens admitted they were registered in 2010.

When these numbers were adjusted to take into account various factors, such as noncitizens “who said they were not [registered but] were actually registered,” the Old Dominion/George Mason study’s authors concluded that the true percentage was probably closer to 25 percent.

There is no doubt the registration rate of noncitizens varies depending on the jurisdiction, and the percentage of those voting is likely smaller. But whether the registration rate is 13 percent as McLaughlin found or 25 percent as the Old Dominion/George Mason study estimated, there seems little doubt that there are enough noncitizens registering and voting to potentially make the difference in close elections.

The Comments section isnt an error page >>

Linda Paine says
June 6, 2015 at 11:11 am
The Election Integrity Project (EIP) of California has been researching the election process in California since January 2011. We have provided our research to those who can do something about it but have chosen to ignore the provable reports. This includes Registrars, attorneys, media, DAs, Board of Supervisors of LA County, legislators, etc. Only the citizens have cared enough to do something about it and have stepped up to help document what is happening in our Polling places.
The fact that 13% of non-citizens are voting is NOT new. EIP has been shouting from the rooftop for FOUR YEARS that Page 4 of the CA NVRA manual (found on the Sec of State website) creates chaos in the instructions for what the Registrar of Voters is supposed to do when an application arrives without the Citizenship Question checked. The opposing instructions have put the Registrars in a position to have to accept EVERY application to vote EVEN IF the applicant DOES NOT check the box stating they are a citizen AND DOES NOT respond to the Registrar’s request that they do so on the clarification post card they send to the applicant.
California is in trouble because those who have the power to stop this…simply don’t.

Article 3 - the publicinterestlegal.org links are broken link now, but they were up and active when this list of illegal alien voting was first posted by me 3 years ago.

I didn't think you wouldn't look up the links. I put them there so you WOULD look them up, but it looks like you're not looking them up very deeply. Only seeing what you WANT to see.

Didnt want to see this ? >
Jason Keuter says
August 18, 2015 at 1:40 pm
I am surprised that illegals voting is not a topic of public discussion. All that is needed it a voter id card and an address to send it to. It arrives and you go vote. Any crafty Democratic precinct captain could get illegals out to vote. The resistance to voter ID is nothing but a way of resisting exactly this kind of fraud.

Yes the links are broken and I commented on the link that you referenced. No details about sources and methods to get the data they are writing about… could be anything. But what it isn’t is credibly verified

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself...

^ Obama suborning felony voter fraud. Then you wonder why DNC called an accurate voter database an "existential threat"
Sure, it's a threat to their illegal alien voter fraud organization.

I just contributed the answer, and it doesn't matter if I know the exact methodology of proof of citizenship or not.

I dont know the exact methodology of producing vaccines for various viruses and bacteria, yet I support the creation and use of them, don't you ?
You haven’t contributed anything that exists that can actually be used to verify citizenship. We don’t live in a sci fi fantasy land.

I’m sure you do however it isn’t realistic or possible at this time so you are playing in fantasy land. I’d love to take a warp zone across country instead of taking an airplane but that’s not gonna happen
So you're telling over 100 countries in this world who have a proof of citizenship system for voting, that it isn't possible. Uh huh. Pheeeew! High-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head. :rolleyes:

You haven’t contributed anything that exists that can actually be used to verify citizenship. We don’t live in a sci fi fantasy land.
As I said >> birth certificates, naturalization papers, for starters.

But you still havent addressed the big question of WHY is Biden opening the border, re-established Catch & Release airlifting illegals into cities in the interior of the country, giving illegals various benefits$$$.
People who present themselves at the border for asylum are not doing anything illegal. They are going through the process so they shouldn’t be referred to as illegals. Those who snuck in and broke the law would be doing something illegal. If you want to know why Biden is doing something then ask him or his reps. I’m not a mind reader

Yes the links are broken and I commented on the link that you referenced. No details about sources and methods to get the data they are writing about… could be anything. But what it isn’t is credibly verified
Only the publicinterst links are broken, others are all intact, an they have sub-links, which you haven't noted.
Plenty of info on sources and methods are there, and in fact, they are right there in my posts.

So you're telling over 100 countries in this world who have a proof of citizenship system for voting, that it isn't possible. Uh huh. Pheeeew! High-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head. :rolleyes:
Oh good you have 100 examples to tell me how it’s done then. Why are you talking about fictitious retinal scanners and accent interpreters then?! How does the best example from these 100+ countries verify citizenship? Enlighten me.

27488250666_d9ec95d0e2_o.jpg

India, one of the poorest nations, has an accurate voter ID database with photo ID

People who present themselves at the border for asylum are not doing anything illegal. They are going through the process so they shouldn’t be referred to as illegals. Those who snuck in and broke the law would be doing something illegal. If you want to know why Biden is doing something then ask him or his reps. I’m not a mind reader
Asylum seekers are a very small % of migrants coming across the border. Most are illegal aliens climbing fences, going through tunnels, stowing their way in, in back of trucks, or just running across the border, in such large numbres that the border patrol officers are overwhelmed.

The asylum seekers are a joke too, Almost nobody gets granted asylum, but the cases dont even come up in court until 5-7 years down the line. The % of migrants who show up 5-7 years later for their hearing, is near zero. They know they won't get approved, with their bogus claims of bad crime in their home countries, and have long ago disappeared into the population, and joined the ranks of all their fellow illegal alien "gotaways"

Are those photo ids any better at proving citizenship as our licenses and id cards here in the states?

It's so odd that the gubbamint knows who was at the Capitol on J6 but has no idea who is a citizen or here illegally, right?

Oh good you have 100 examples to tell me how it’s done then. Why are you talking about fictitious retinal scanners and accent interpreters then?! How does the best example from these 100+ countries verify citizenship? Enlighten me.
They seem to think it does. Why dont you ask THEM ?I'm here in the US.,How the hell should I know ?

Why dont you try asking France, Italy, Germany, Switzlerland, Denmark etc ? :biggrin:
Because you’re the one making the claims. What is this secure method of citizenship verification that these 100+ countries use that you think would be reliable and adequate for us to adapt??

Forum List

Back