Caravan Migrants Are In For a Rude Awakening

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Coming to the US to cash in on welfare goodies is thing of the past. All that has been fully tapped, and the well is now dry. Mayors in cities like New York, Chicago, Denver, etc, have been shipping migrants out, and sending them anywhere they can, to get rid of them.

Finding themselves homeless, without food, and freezing in snowy/icy northern states, many migrants are returning back to their warmer Latin American homelands. These newest migrants, who Joe Biden desperate for VOTES, will let into the country, are going to have it even worse than the previous ones.

The simple fact is the so-called sanctuary cities are no longer that, and these migrants will have absolutely nowhere to go. Nobody, including Democrat do-gooders want them.

The migrants have been quoted as saying "We won't be stopped." Well, that may be true as they trudge through Mexico, but after arriving in the US, they will quickly find themselves either in southern state jails, or in northern states, where they WILL be stopped, COLD!

1703521582087.png

Last edited:
Those savages are stubborn..... they will not leave..... cold or hot....they are here to stay. :mad: the Obiden administration knows perfectly well what they are doing.

In the meantime...

This is one of the diversity benefits of open borders!

1703553356109.png

Those savages are stubborn..... they will not leave..... cold or hot....they are here to stay. :mad: the Obiden administration knows perfectly well what they are doing.

In the meantime...

This is one of the diversity benefits of open borders!

View attachment 878702
1703558421751.png

I lived in Mexico (Villahermosa, Tabasco) for 3 years. I saw more people with leprosy in ONE DAY there, than I have seen all over the USA, in my other 74 years.

The European countries shown on the map in blue were white up until a few years go. The blue coloring (leprosy) is due to them letting people in from Africa and Asia. (like Biden is doing here now)

Coming to the US to cash in on welfare goodies is thing of the past. All that has been fully tapped, and the well is now dry. Mayors in cities like New York, Chicago, Denver, etc, have been shipping migrants out, and sending them anywhere they can, to get rid of them.

Finding themselves homeless, without food, and freezing in snowy/icy northern states, many migrants are returning back to their warmer Latin American homelands. These newest migrants, who Joe Biden desperate for VOTES, will let into the country, are going to have it even worse than the previous ones.

The simple fact is the so-called sanctuary cities are no longer that, and these migrants will have absolutely nowhere to go. Nobody, including Democrat do-gooders want them.

The migrants have been quoted as saying "We won't be stopped." Well, that may be true as they trudge through Mexico, but after arriving in the US, they will quickly find themselves either in southern state jails, or in northern states, where they WILL be stopped, COLD!

View attachment 878488

Wow, this was your Christmas Day post?! What’s wrong with you??

Right now. Biden is weighing hOw many VOTES he wilL lose from angry Americans, vs how many he will gain from desperate illegal aliens.

Don't anybody expect much from this worthless, lowlife opportunist. Nothing much worthwhile is going to happen until Trump gets back in. Then I think we will see a re-run of Eisenhower's Operation Wetback (1954- 1959).

A million illegals were deported back to Mexico, Another million fled on their own when Ike's INS cops went house to house in southwestern states, hunting down illegals and arresting them.

Many of them were transported to Vera Cruz by ship, and to shorelines south of there. As a 9 year old boy living in Villahermosa, Tabasco at the time (1955), I watched the ships with binoculars, from the beach, arriving and dumping illegal men into the shallow water, from which they waded ashore, by the thousands.

The Mexican government protested furiously. Eisenhower paid no attention to them at all.

1706329912435.png

Forum List

Back