AOC Wears ‘Tax the Rich’ Dress at $30K a Ticket Event She Attends

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pay $30,000 to attend a party, no masks
Your intellectual and moral superiors on display.
1631610258252.png

All must be dependent upon Big Brother except for the 1%.

Um, okay...

So you are going to renounce Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance because you don't want to be "dependent" on the evil government? Or are you going to grab that money with both hands.

We spend a lot of money keeping middle class people from becoming poor people.

They need to tax the rich.

AOC obviously didn't buy a ticket, and it is Costume Gala.
Castro, Mao, Che, Stalin, Pol Pot, and others. At least they fought for their dictatorships before they subdued and butchered their populations. If you are the champions of the masses why you continuously show up at high price events all over the place is mind boggling. This woman is pure vanity.

The Met Gala returned to New York in spectacular fashion on Monday night after a year-long hiatus during the pandemic.
Fashionistas and A-list stars went all out with bold, beautiful and some truly bizarre looks as they reveled in the spotlight on the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, with Jennifer Lopez, a balaclava-clad Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Megan Fox and Billie Eilish leading the glamour.
The theme for the evening was In America: A Lexicon of Fashion and the event featured a heavy-hitting contingent of celebrity co-chairs: actor Timothée Chalamet, musician Billie, poet Amanda Gorman and tennis star Naomi Osaka.

metgalahorrorshow.JPG

kinda reminds me of that Lucy episode

lucyethalfrance.jpg

Left Wingers are low class and have very bad taste.
None of these people are impressive with talent or intellect.
If these people are the best products of our society, we are in trouble.
They remind me of the characters from the movie "Idiocracy"

thehorrorthehorror.gif

Last edited:
Pay $30,000 to attend a party, no masks

I'm sorry, remind me again how and why a representative sent to the House to represent her district can afford to spend $30,000 on just a ticket to attend a gala ball? And I won't even touch upon the insult of an unnecessarily and undeservedly rich person spending a vast amount of obscene money wastefully to go to a party just for the rich just to insult the rich? :smoke:

The Met Gala returned to New York in spectacular fashion on Monday night after a year-long hiatus during the pandemic.
Fashionistas and A-list stars went all out with bold, beautiful and some truly bizarre looks as they reveled in the spotlight on the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, with Jennifer Lopez, a balaclava-clad Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Megan Fox and Billie Eilish leading the glamour.
The theme for the evening was In America: A Lexicon of Fashion and the event featured a heavy-hitting contingent of celebrity co-chairs: actor Timothée Chalamet, musician Billie, poet Amanda Gorman and tennis star Naomi Osaka.

View attachment 539068
kinda reminds me of that Lucy episode

View attachment 539069

Left Wingers are low class and have very bad taste.
None of these people are impressive with talent or intellect.
If these people are the best products of our society, we are in trouble.
They remind me of the characters from the movie "Idiocracy"

Rich liberals are "Hey look at me" attention whores.

I'm sorry, remind me again how and why a representative sent to the House to represent her district can afford to spend $30,000 on just a ticket to attend a gala ball? And I won't even touch upon the insult of an unnecessarily and undeservedly rich person spending a vast amount of obscene money wastefully to go to a party just for the rich just to insult the rich? :smoke:
The rich that they constantly seek out to fund their agenda’s and silence their opposition.

She is a fraud…like all lefties.

Forum List

Back