Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

I love how they claim they are only collecting information right now, implying that they haven't made any rules (YET), as if no servers have to worry. So, then, why are they collecting the information? What's the point if you aren't going to use that information to extract more taxes out of servers? Maybe they're only talking about servers making more than 400K per year. Yeah, that's got to be it. Surely they wouldn't look Americans in the eye and lie, would they?

What they do is throw things out there to see how the public will react first before moving on them.

They did it with defund the police. When the public was outraged by the idea, they backed off and said Republicans made it all up. They did the same with gas stoves. Again, the public revolted, and again, they tried to say it was Republicans that came up with it.

But their voters are stupid, that's why they vote Democrat. They won't look into these things themselves, so they just believe the puppet masters.

Damn you leftists are dumb. You leave a tip so they remember you next time you come there for a drink or a meal. What country are you from anyway?
And this story is pure fearmongering for the dupes. It is a voluntary program and there's no difference from what has been tried every few years. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The point of all this is that Biden is going to go after rich people which was not the case under trump. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Damn you leftists are dumb. You leave a tip so they remember you next time you come there for a drink or a meal. What country are you from anyway?
So you don't give them a tip if you're not planning on coming back? That sounds about right. lol. They should just have 20% added on for the servers like they do everywhere else I believe, and then they wouldn't have to put up with your **** lol lol

The income tax is basically the government contending that it owns you...owns 100% of your income...and that it alone sets the terms for which you may keep a certain percentage of it.

What they do is throw things out there to see how the public will react first before moving on them.

They did it with defund the police. When the public was outraged by the idea, they backed off and said Republicans made it all up. They did the same with gas stoves. Again, the public revolted, and again, they tried to say it was Republicans that came up with it.

But their voters are stupid, that's why they vote Democrat. They won't look into these things themselves, so they just believe the puppet masters.
Of course, defund the police was the stupidest term ever invented, it was about adding training for dealing with the mentally ill and minorities and some people trained for that. Another good idea delayed for years by total GOP BS.

Why should a waitress get to skip paying taxes while other workers pay tax on all income?

Why should a cab driver, an Uber driver, a hair dresser, a pizza delivery guy, a furniture delivery guy?

The problem is there is no way to track cash. So government assumes you got tipped whether you did or not. That's whats wrong with it.

When my mother was a waitress back in the 80's, she (like all waitresses) would get stuck serving a table of blacks with an extended family. Blacks don't tip, especially back then. She'd bust her ass running back and forth, taking up two hours of her time, and they'd walk out of the place with a $130.00 bill and not leave a dime. That's why the waitresses had to take turns doing black tables.

But because of the amount of the bill, she had to pay tax on what the government assumed she made for tips on that table. She was being taxed for money she never received.

So much for "millionaires and billionaires"...it's the people making $3.10 an hour that need the IRS breathing down their necks...

Democrats despise working class people.

Why should a cab driver, an Uber driver, a hair dresser, a pizza delivery guy, a furniture delivery guy?

The problem is there is no way to track cash. So government assumes you got tipped whether you did or not. That's whats wrong with it.

When my mother was a waitress back in the 80's, she (like all waitresses) would get stuck serving a table of blacks with an extended family. Blacks don't tip, especially back then. She'd bust her ass running back and forth, taking up two hours of her time, and they'd walk out of the place with a $130.00 bill and not leave a dime. That's why the waitresses had to take turns doing black tables.

But because of the amount of the bill, she had to pay tax on what the government assumed she made for tips on that table. She was being taxed for money she never received.

That's why they are getting rid of cash.

Must not have been a very good waitress
Millions of servers managed to survive paying tax

It depends on where you go. The reason my mother didn't make any money is because my parents filed taxes as a couple. My father made great money as a bricklayer, but their tax got upped too high when my mothers pay and tips were included. That's why the tax preparer told her to quit her job. The money she did make mostly went to taxes.

I actually went to restaurants in the 80s
They had things called “waitresses” who served my food and I tipped them

They managed to survive ……even though they served “blacks”

Scientists tell us that cooking with gas is responsible for 12 to 20% of asthma. Something you'll never hear on your garbage propaganda ray.... Only a few fools wanted to actually ban gas cooking but they just put it out there for people to have a discussion about ventilation etcetera etcetera. All in all, more fear mongering garbage from fox and Internet nut jobs... Banning new gas stoves might not be the stupidest idea ever... like future sales of ICE and military style weapons, you'll just have to get by with the 30 million AR15 type weapons out there now.... Nobody is coming to take away what is already out there. Just future sales.

It depends on where you go. The reason my mother didn't make any money is because my parents filed taxes as a couple. My father made great money as a bricklayer, but their tax got upped too high when my mothers pay and tips were included. That's why the tax preparer told her to quit her job. The money she did make mostly went to taxes.
She would have paid the higher rate if she worked at McDonalds or WalMart

Low wage jobs are like that

Of course, defund the police was the stupidest term ever invented, it was about adding training for dealing with the mentally ill and minorities and some people trained for that. Another good idea delayed for years by total GOP BS.

How in hell did Republicans have anything to do with it? The cry for defunding the police was in commie cities. Republicans would never do anything that stupid, only a Democrat would. It was their voters that were outraged. We Republicans could care less what you people do in your own cities. We just criticized the stupidity.

Too bad they weren't rich the last 40 years of giveaway to the rich GOP top tax rates....

How in hell did Republicans have anything to do with it? The cry for defunding the police was in commie cities. Republicans would never do anything that stupid, only a Democrat would. It was their voters that were outraged. We Republicans could care less what you people do in your own cities. We just criticized the stupidity.

You do realize that he is a super-duper nonfunctional brain-dead retard, yes?

Republicans all believed and many independents and Democrats too thought defund the police meant cutting money given to the police, which was not what it was about at all. Stupidest political term ever, and one which the GOP propaganda machine and politicians ran with. Most of the GOP arguments are based totally on crap.

She would have paid the higher rate if she worked at McDonalds or WalMart

Low wage jobs are like that

I don't think so because they have federal withholding and that's the only tax you pay. When government invents what you get paid, that's where the problem is since there is no withholding on tips.

On the other side of that coin a tenant of mine got a part-time job at a very posh restaurant. When the big wigs got in there he'd make $500.00 cash for a tip for just one table. He got taxed the same as my mother working at Denny's. This was common when the owner of the Cleveland Browns ate there and brought guests. Their bill would come to $1,500 when the wine was included.

You do realize that he is a super-duper nonfunctional brain-dead retard, yes?
Yes your garbage propaganda that half the country believes has nothing to do with it. Beliefs the election was stolen and Democrats are all pedophiles etc etc is good for the country. Absolute idiocy for fools, the ignorance that it takes to believe such idiocy...., hater dupe. Do you have any actual argument or just the two talking points and the stupid insults?

Yes your garbage propaganda that half the country believes has nothing to do with it. Beliefs the election was stolen and Democrats are all pedophiles etc etc is good for the country. Absolute idiocy for fools, the ignorance that it takes to believe such idiocy...., hater dupe. Do you have any actual argument or just the two talking points and the stupid insults?

For you?
Just insults, you live in a fantasy world, Super-Duper.

Forum List

Back