Biden Interview

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Would Biden do an interview on Fox News using a similar format? Fox could use their own interviewer just like CNN did and seed the audience with Democrats and 'Independents.' How would he do? Be honest.

Would Biden do an interview on Fox News using a similar format? Fox could use their own interviewer just like CNN did and seed the audience with Democrats and 'Independents.' How would he do? Be honest.
Jessie Watters said the first question he would ask of Potato Head, (Jessie said Joe Biden) "What day is it"? If Joe could answer that, then he would proceed with some harder questions....

Biden will follow the precedent he has since his basement campaign in 2020 -- well scripted and productionized interviews. Biden is a habitual gaffer, has difficulty articulating thought when off-the-cuff, often wanders away, gets into a daze and / or other similar characteristics.

If he actually accepted a non-scripted interview with an actual journalist .. he would get destroyed.

Can anyone imagine that drooling shut-in facing an actual journalist and a national audience with an "all questions welcome" format? :laughing0301::laughing0301:

He would be on the floor in a fetal position in 30 seconds..... with piss and shit oozing from every orifice.

Joe, how's your little grand daughter doing? What's her name again? Why do refuse to acknowledge her?

Joe, what services did you provide to receive millions from China, Ukraine and Romania?

Joe, how did you acquire six multi-million dollar mansions on a government salary? The math doesn't add up.

Joe have you ever raped a minor?

Joe, did you just shit your pants, or has the toilet backed up?

Did Trunp raise this in his Town Hall last night on CNN? I would assume he woiud, or something similar.

Hell ... Biden can't even have a coherent conversation with himself. I don't know too many folks that understand Bidenese anyway. For anyone who hasn't seen the following video, this is a great lesson in Bidenese. It's quite a unique language, actually. I've been practicing but don't quite have it down yet:

Hell ... Biden can't even have a coherent conversation with himself. I don't know too many folks that understand Bidenese anyway. For anyone who hasn't seen the following video, this is a great lesson in Bidenese. It's quite a unique language, actually. I've been practicing but don't quite have it down yet:

That was freakin' funny!!! And true!!

Only if the Easter bunny could be on stage with him....
90353536244079181_XMtQSOgX_f.jpg

Forum List

Back