Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

So now the police knocking on a door and yelling “police open up” the renter to shoot the cop?

You are all over the road

If you think its the police put the gun away and open the door

If you think its the criminal element dont open the door and call the police
Who shot the cop?

Who said he thought it was the police?

Who said the US Airman was criminal?

The officer hide out of view.

Then dont open the door

Call 911
Why? It’s his door, he has a right to see what’s going on.

Why did the officer hide out of view of the peephole? Why did the officer shoot first? What’s the point of the second amendment if I can’t walk to my door with a firearm at my side and not expect the govt too murder me??

anytime you have anything considered a weapon on you you are considered a threat to them. they wont even let you remove a gun that's on your in holster. they draw there gun then remove it themselves from you and then put their gun a way. they cops do not know you or can read your mind. they have a right to assume. and if you don't comply you get shot in self defense.,

You really dont know what training the deputy has had

But no training can tell the deputy what the man holding a gun is going go do next

It can be raised and fired in the blink of an eye
All cops go through basic police training. So yeah, I do kind of know.

And since you can’t know if the guy with the gun might raise it, you order him to drop it before you fire. It’s pretty basic.

All cops go through basic police training. So yeah, I do kind of know.
And since you can’t know if the guy with the gun might raise it, you order him to drop it before you fire. It’s pretty basic.
By the time you get the words out of your mouth you might be the one dying

The black guy was very stupid to open the door with a gun in his hand

People like you and this deputy should never have a badge, let alone a gun

Wait. Being a law enforcement officer comes with serious risks?

I think we all know that.

But it’s still not the point. The point is: the deputy was already pointing his gun. The victim was not. The victim did not fail to comply with a directive to drop the gun because there was no such directive. Instead, the deputy opened up. And that, of course, is precisely the problem.
Shifting the blame to the victim in this case is a crap strategy.

People like you and this deputy should never have a badge, let alone a gun
we would have a better chance to survive a dangerous occupation than you would by taking the first bullet

we would have a better chance to survive a dangerous occupation than you would by taking the first bullet
Shooting first is why you shouldn’t have a badge or gun.

Shooting first is what killers do, it’s not defensive…it’s why an innocent young military serviceman is dead…

You want to blame the deputy for a mistake in judgement by the black guy

Do you concede that holding a gun was not wise?
The mistaken in judgement was from the trigger happy deputy that clearly lacked the mentality to have a badge

Shooting first is why you shouldn’t have a badge or gun.

Shooting first is what killers do, it’s not defensive…it’s why an innocent young military serviceman is dead…
I would rather be the killer than the killed

The mistaken in judgement was from the trigger happy deputy that clearly lacked the mentality to have a badge
I asked you a question

Do you concede that holding the gun was not wise?

Forum List

Back