Biden Incompetence In Foreign Affairs Is Glaring

Your :lame2: laughs mean nothing. They are in every post you post, as well as calling everyone who disagrees with you "crazy" & "delusional". No one in USMB does that except you. More evidence of your deranged, fear/hostility/imbalance.
Slobbers the USMB's senile curmudgeon.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You are what you are, gramps.

HA HA. Pheeew. I was talking the Taliban's obligation to cease "to threaten the security of the US & its allies" How could that begin until the US has met it's obligation to withdraw all troops, by May 1, 2020 ? Get it ?
LOLOL

Moron, that was their obligation from the start of the deal. Now everyone here sees you don't know the meaning of, "in conjunction with the announcement of this agreement..."

:puhleeze:OH, you quoted Trump, did you ? OH, OH, OH!!! So now we're all supposed to shut up because little boy Faun quoted Trump about lockdowns. Hear that USMB posters ? You can't say another word now about the lockdowns. Nope. None. Zero, Nada.

Well, since we are all now not allowed to speak about lockdowns, we'll just let President Trump speak about them, Covid, and the economy >>

"If I listened totally to the scientists, we would right now have a country that would be in a massive depression instead — we’re like a rocket ship. Take a look at the numbers."
(President Trump, Oct. 18, 2020)

“Biden wants to LOCKDOWN our Country, maybe for years. Crazy! There will be NO LOCKDOWNS. The great American Comeback is underway!!!”
(President Trump, Nov. 1, 20202)

“Joe Biden is promising to delay the vaccine and turn America into a prison state—locking you in your home while letting far-left rioters roam free. The Biden Lockdown will mean no school, no graduations, no weddings, no Thanksgiving, no Christmas, no Fourth of July”
(President Trump, Nov, 2, 2020)

These anti-lockdown quotes reflect the reopening of the economy IN RED STATES, which brought about the greatest quarter increase in GDP growth 33.1% in US history, (exactly as I said). :biggrin:

No charge for the tutoring. I sympathize with information-deprived victims of leftist OMISSION media. Poor souls.

Better start watching Newsmax, Faun. :whip:This is for trying to bullshit us. 30 lashes.
LOLOL

You're such a retard, gramps. None of those quotes have anything to do with who was responsible for locking this country down. It wasn't "Pelosi & Democrats," as you absurdly claimed. It was Trump, as I showed. Not to mention, but I will anyway, 2 of your 3 quotes were of Trump predicting what Biden would do when Biden actually did the opposite.

:cuckoo:

Yeah I BLAME (present tense) Obama & Fauci for staring the China virus in the first place by funding the Wuhan lab (Strike 1)

Yeah, I blame Pelosi - the entire year, she refused to allow Stimulus checks to go out, the idea being to shutdown the economy, make the numbers look bad, and take away Trump's best campaign issue (the economy). (Strike 2)

Yeah, I blame Democrats for shutting down the economy continually in blue states, even after Trump and Republicans advocated opening it up (as my quotes on Post # 177 showed) (Strike 3)

And you think you can use one little quote from Trump, very early on (March 2020), before the whole thing got focused, and that can wash away everything that ensued, as I just described. I would say "nice try", except it wasn't. :doubt: :icon_rolleyes:

View attachment 527461
None who you blamed locked the country down. That person would be the one who actually called for the country to be locked down...

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Semantics games. I was not in combat per se, but I flew over the combat repeatedly, which some people would say was being in combat, since there was some risk factor. Others would say no, not combat. Whatever. Ho hum.
The space station was flying over combat too then right? Should they get a ribbon for service in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc....
Actually, some people have said just going through the infiltration course in Army boot camp, is "combat", since there is live machine gun fire, and you could easily get killed.
LOL...some people?
Don't you just love how these never-served know-it-alls like to mouth off about military things ? :icon_rolleyes:
You were nowhere near combat you sick fuck.

They're sometimes abiding by it, sometimes not.
I am fully aware of the nature of adversarial relationships. My point was to illustrate the idiocy of the pro Biden group here. At this point the Taliban has carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want to do because Biden violated the agreement in May.

Nothing was refuted... you said you flew over combat (which is probably a lie as well) and said you were "in combat"...
Yes, he did (emphasis mine)....

Asshole,. I was in combat 3 weeks ago. I have misled no one. Fuck you.

... of course, now he denies that...

I wasn't in "combat", and I told you that just a few minutes ago. Can you read ? And I told it to you before, more than once. Now :anj_stfu::whip:

:abgg2q.jpg:

And of course, he's said he served 5 years...

No way do I acknowledge these 2 opportunist freaks as president & vice president of my country, that I served 5 years in the military for.

... AND he's said he served 6 years...

Not after serving honorably in its military for 6 years. And you served how long ?

Poor guy is so fucked in the head, he can't keep his lies straight.

As the media and others heap criticism on President Biden for the chaos in Afghanistan, two essential factors are being overlooked.

If the Taliban had gradually taken over Afghanistan and had retaken Kandahar and Kabul in two months as expected, the results would have been the same as they are today. In the long run, the rapidity of the Taliban successes will be inconsequential.

The second factor is a military axiom. The enemy does not always do what you want him to do.

That seems rather obvious to the average observer, yet the media is beating up on Biden because they expected the Taliban to have those successes two or three months later, assuming we are leaving.

I am fully aware of the nature of adversarial relationships. My point was to illustrate the idiocy of the pro Biden group here. At this point the Taliban has carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want to do because Biden violated the agreement in May.
And that's probably what they will do. Although they will be wary to not go too far, to the point that it would have Biden send troops back in in large numbers, or at least hit them with massive air power, including guided missles.

What a silly question. WHY WOULD THEY honor it, when Biden already broke it by allowing US troops to remain in A, after May 1, 2021 ? Of course, they're not honoring it.
See Post # 120.
They have not honored it from the beginning, pre-Biden.

Yes, he did (emphasis mine)....

... of course, now he denies that...

:abgg2q.jpg:

And of course, he's said he served 5 years...

... AND he's said he served 6 years...

Poor guy is so fucked in the head, he can't keep his lies straight.
I challenge you to a deal. I will send my military papers to the forum administration. I say that I served between 5 & 6 years, US Army and Army National Guard combined.
And have honorable discharges from both of them. Truth, not a lie.

You claim it's a lie. If it turns out to not be true, I will stay out of USMB for A YEAR.

If it turns out to be true, then YOU stay out of USMB for A YEAR.

I already made this challenge to candy corn, and she punked out. What do you do ?
You can accept the challenge, or you can punk out also.

They have not honored it from the beginning, pre-Biden.
They weren't supposed honor it from the beginning. They were supposed to honor it after May 1, 2021, IF the US honored its side of it. Read the agreement before posting.

I posted a link to it, further back in the thread.

Biden's and Harris incompetence is not only in foreign affairs, but domestically too. Whatever they touch turns to shit on the spot.

You should not steal elections if you don't know what you are doing.:eusa_naughty:

1629331285508.png

None who you blamed locked the country down. That person would be the one who actually called for the country to be locked down...

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020
:puhleeze:HA HA HA > If you want to come in here and make a :lame2: IDIOT out of yourself, NOT MY PROBLEM. :biggrin:

I already posted what Trump's words were about the Democrat lockdowns. Game , set, match.

Cool, that your :lame2: brain posts create the opportunity for me to show how awful the Democrat lockdowns and other nutjob Democrat policies have been, so much that people are fleeing the blue states in droves >>>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back