Biden Incompetence In Foreign Affairs Is Glaring

Another open invitation to cure their information-deprived pathetic status >>>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got $$$ 250 MILLION/year to black colleges.
I got only as far as your first one, which is an outright lie...

RECORD positive numbers on the economy

That's false.

-3 million jobs is not a "positive number."

LOL

You're stolen valor. Your lies reveal that. And I don't bet with conservatives because they welsh every single time when they lose. Not to mention, it couldn't be easier for you to have found someone else's documents online and pose them as your own.

And it's not needed as your own posts expose you're lying. In 2015 you said you were "in combat," now you say you weren't. You've said you served 5 years AND you've said you served 6 years. You're too senile to keep track of your lies.
So you PUNK OUT. I knew you would. Oh, so your excuse is now that conservatives welsh out on bets "every time", huh ? Well, looks like you stubbed your toe on that one PUNK BOY, because I can easily prove that I DON'T "welsh" when I lose. Another forum that post in (politicaljack.com) can verify that I don't welsh.

You see, in that forum I made a bet recently that Trump would take the election, and be in the White House for 4 more years. Well, regardless of how that came to not happen, I went along, and l kept my part of the bet, which was to stay out of politicaljack for 3 months. I DID stay out, and that is all verifiable just by going to politicaljack and reading the threads.

So there goes your little "welsh" excuse, out the window, blown away by the wind. So what do you say now DODGE BOY ? Still gonna punk out, or stand up for your ridiculous words ?

As for the 5 and 6 years, there's no discrepancy. I got credit for my enlistment of 6 years, despite that I actually served 5 years, 2 months, & 3 weeks, and was discharged with a medical, honorable discharge. No stolen valor, fool, and I have all the papers to prove it, as well as my many surgeries and treatments at the James A Haley Veteran's Hospital in Tampa, Florida. You think I could "pose" that as my own too ?

Be Advised youngster: never accuse somebody of something (especially stolen valor), when you have no evidence, and don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

Utter ignorance. You should read the deal. They were obligated from March, 2020, upon our announcement of our intentions to commence our part of the deal, they were committed to keeping up their end of the deal.
WRONG. As I said, they were only obligated from May1, 2021. How else would they know that the US is honoring their side ?

In any deal, each side's obligation extends only so far as the other side honors there's.
We all learned that in the 4th grade. What happened ? You played hookey that day ? :biggrin:

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, gramps. :cuckoo:

That quote came from Trump before any states locked down. They locked down based on his recommendations. Red and blue states alike.
HA HA. No they didn't, you fool. Oh, well we all know that Democrat governors only take action once they've heard that Trump says it's what they should do, right ?

:right: :rolleyes: :puhleeze: :icon_rolleyes:

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

1629390630851.png

So you PUNK OUT. I knew you would. Oh, so your excuse is now that conservatives welsh out on bets "every time", huh ? Well, looks like you stubbed your toe on that one PUNK BOY, because I can easily prove that I DON'T "welsh" when I lose. Another forum that post in (politicaljack.com) can verify that I don't welsh.

You see, in that forum I made a bet recently that Trump would take the election, and be in the White House for 4 more years. Well, regardless of how that came to not happen, I went along, and l kept my part of the bet, which was to stay out of politicaljack for 3 months. I DID stay out, and that is all verifiable just by going to politicaljack and reading the threads.

So there goes your little "welsh" excuse, out the window, blown away by the wind. So what do you say now DODGE BOY ? Still gonna punk out, or stand up for your ridiculous words ?

As for the 5 and 6 years, there's no discrepancy. I got credit for my enlistment of 6 years, despite that I actually served 5 years, 2 months, & 3 weeks, and was discharged with a medical, honorable discharge. No stolen valor, fool, and I have all the papers to prove it, as well as my many surgeries and treatments at the James A Haley Veteran's Hospital in Tampa, Florida. You think I could "pose" that as my own too ?

Be Advised youngster: never accuse somebody of something (especially stolen valor), when you have no evidence, and don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about.
So you say, but you're stolen valor.

HA HA. No they didn't, you fool. Oh, well we all know that Democrat governors only take action once they've heard that Trump says it's what they should do, right ?

:right: :rolleyes: :puhleeze: :icon_rolleyes:

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

View attachment 527979
LOL

Dumbfuck, California, for example, called for the lockdown on March 19, 2020...

WRONG. As I said, they were only obligated from May1, 2021. How else would they know that the US is honoring their side ?

In any deal, each side's obligation extends only so far as the other side honors there's.
We all learned that in the 4th grade. What happened ? You played hookey that day ? :biggrin:
What you say is meaningless. What's in the deal is what matters. And the deal called for the Taliban to cooperate with the terms within upon the U.S.'s announcement of the commencement. That happened the following day on March 1st, 2020.

I got only as far as your first one, which is an outright lie...

RECORD positive numbers on the economy

That's false.

-3 million jobs is not a "positive number."
You continue to destroy your credibility. Trump had many record positive number s on the economy, and they are listed in the list.

Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
Highest median wage in US history .
Unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
Lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history
Record highs in the stock market
Created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma
Vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever
Created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
Record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that)
Got $$$ 250 MILLION/year to black colleges.

LOL

Dumbfuck, California, for example, called for the lockdown on March 19, 2020...

And all because Trump told him to do it, huh ? HA HA HA..

Hey Newsome. No more $$ to illegal aliens. Trump said no. "Oh OK, guys, we'll stop that. Gee, I didn't know."

:muahaha:

1629391972980.png

What you say is meaningless. What's in the deal is what matters. And the deal called for the Taliban to cooperate with the terms within upon the U.S.'s announcement of the commencement. That happened the following day on March 1st, 2020.
Wrong. May 1, 2021 obligations commence.

Hey Faun, let's make a deal - you give me your car NOW, and I'll pay you double the blue book price - 14 months from now. DEAL ? :muahaha: :laugh:

Wikipedia and it's links updated their numbers since I posted the numbers I did, but even adding in the contractors, still not close to "over 6,000 Americans".

Currently they report > "As of July 27, 2018, there have been 3,200 U.S. military deaths and 4 Department of Defense civilian deaths in the War in Afghanistan. 1,856 of these deaths have been the result of hostile action. 20,320 American servicemembers have also been wounded in action during the war.[1] In addition, there were 1,720 U.S. civilian contractor fatalities, for a total of 4,096 Americans killed during the war.[2]"
That data is over three years old.

You continue to destroy your credibility. Trump had many record positive number s on the economy, and they are listed in the list.

Highest median wage in US history .
Unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
Lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history
Record highs in the stock market
Created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma
Vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever
Created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
Record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that)
Got $$$ 250 MILLION/year to black colleges.
Even among your amended list, I can't get past the first item...

That was only for one quarter and that was following the worst quarter (-31.2%) in U.S. history.

Are you so senile you don't know Trump was president for 16 quarters, not just one?? :ack-1:

And over 16 quarters, gave us the worst annualized real GDP growth for any president since Herbert "Great Depression" Hoover -- 1.3%

And all because Trump told him to do it, huh ? HA HA HA..

Hey Newsome. No more $$ to illegal aliens. Trump said no. "Oh OK, guys, we'll stop that. Gee, I didn't know."

:muahaha:

View attachment 527983
No, dumbfuck, because he recommended they do it. It was his idea and then you, being the senile old fool you are, blame Democrats. Who knows why since Republicans closed down their states the same way Democrats did following the federal guidelines recommended by Trump.

Wrong. May 1, 2021 obligations commence.

Hey Faun, let's make a deal - you give me your car NOW, and I'll pay you double the blue book price - 14 months from now. DEAL ? :muahaha: :laugh:
LOLOL

You can keep repeating that all you want -- the deal still shows you're delusional since it calls for Taliban compliance to the deal starting when we announced commencement of the deal.

No, dumbfuck, because he recommended they do it. It was his idea and then you, being the senile old fool you are, blame Democrats. Who knows why since Republicans closed down their states the same way Democrats did following the federal guidelines recommended by Trump.
PUNK BOY! You have a challenge. You accused me of "stolen valor". So now you're going to punk out, after all that mouthing off you did ?

Don't give us that laughable "welsh" dodge. Only a total fool would fall for that, and like I said, I can positively show that I don't welsh on my bets.

So we're back to square 1 - you accept the bet, or you punk out. Up to now, you're just a punk out faggot, who's running like a scared rabbit from a rabid dog.

If you're not prepared to fight for your words, then your advice is to :anj_stfu:

Of course I blame Democrats. Everybody knows the lockdowns are a blue states thing. That (and the crime) is why people are leaving blue states in droves. New York and California have lost so many people that they've even lost representation in the House of Representitives.

Add to that Fauci (on Obama's watch) funding the Wuhan lab, and Pelosi stopping the Stimulus $$$ from going foward. All Democrat.

LOLOL

You can keep repeating that all you want -- the deal still shows you're delusional since it calls for Taliban compliance to the deal starting when we announced commencement of the deal.
Go back to the 4th grade. Your deal partner isn't obligated, unless you meet your obligation. They couldn't be until May 1 2021. :icon_rolleyes:

Even among your amended list, I can't get past the first item...

That was only for one quarter and that was following the worst quarter (-31.2%) in U.S. history.

Are you so senile you don't know Trump was president for 16 quarters, not just one?? :ack-1:

And over 16 quarters, gave us the worst annualized real GDP growth-- 1.3%
Pardon me, Trump's record breaking GDP (3rd Q of 2020) was 33.8%, not 33.1%. :biggrin:

As for the preceding quarter (Q2), of course it was bad. It was part of the Democrat pandemic with massive lockdowns, and Pelosi stopping the Stimulus checks. Q1 was part of that too. Also very bad. And then Q3, was the Republicans saying "fck this", and reopened businesses en masse, and we got 33.8. (despite blue states continuing to lockdown)

As for Trump, his annualized real GDP growth is skewed off chart by 3 things. The pitiful economy he inherited from Obama (bottom of the V-GRAPH), the BEA (filled with Obama appointees) often changing their numbers (always in favor of Obama and to Trump's detriment), and the Democrat conspired pandemic.

Even in spite of these things, looking at the numbers, Trump comes out with a respectable 2.4% “average annual growth rate.” a better criterea than annualized real GDP growth. It is the sum of all the growth rates during a president’s term in office, divided by the number of years.

The presidents with the best growth will average between 2% and 3%, which many economists consider the healthiest range.
1629409586769.png

Check the chart and do the math yourself.

Now, if we FAIRLY remove the crazy Democrat pandemic year, and just take Trump's first 3 years, we get an average annual growth rate of 2.54%, while economists agree that the ideal GDP growth rate is between 2% and 3%.

Attachments

• 1629409486331.png
    1629409486331.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 1629409624206.png
    1629409624206.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 29
PUNK BOY! You have a challenge. You accused me of "stolen valor". So now you're going to punk out, after all that mouthing off you did ?

Don't give us that laughable "welsh" dodge. Only a total fool would fall for that, and like I said, I can positively show that I don't welsh on my bets.

So we're back to square 1 - you accept the bet, or you punk out. Up to now, you're just a punk out faggot, who's running like a scared rabbit from a rabid dog.

If you're not prepared to fight for your words, then your advice is to :anj_stfu:
It's not a dodge. I've seen bets made on this forum and conservatives welsh. Anybody who bets with a conservative is an idiot since the conservative won't pay up if they lose.

It matters not what you whine about, your posts reveal you lied. Stolen valor. And I certainly don't take advice from schmucks who steal the valor.

Of course I blame Democrats. Everybody knows the lockdowns are a blue states thing. That (and the crime) is why people are leaving blue states in droves. New York and California have lost so many people that they've even lost representation in the House of Representitives.

Add to that Fauci (on Obama's watch) funding the Wuhan lab, and Pelosi stopping the Stimulus $$$ from going foward. All Democrat.
You remain demented. Red states as well as blue states shut down. And all did following the recommendation from Trump.

Trump owns the shutdowns -- they were his recommendation.

Forum List

Back