Biden Incompetence In Foreign Affairs Is Glaring

Strange...

View attachment 526821

In October 2015, you said you were....

Lotsa fun!
rotfl-gif.288736

"The Democrat lockdowns fucked up the economy for the purpose of nullifying Trump's # 1 campaign issue (the economy) away"

LOLOL

You're such a retarded, senile curmudgeon. So Trump is a Democrat, huh, gramps??

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts."~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020
Faun, the little pervert, you seem really angry tonight......

(snicker)

The Iranians sense the weakness, and havebeen stepping up thier attacks and murders as well. The ripple effects go far beyond Afghanistan. Mostly the left gets off on filthy old men running around picking out 12 year old 'brides' for themselves, as they never complain about anybody else's atrocities except imaginary American ones.

Global Times (China): "The American failures in Afghanistan bring our unification with Taiwan closer. Taiwan should think, looking at Kabul, whether the Americans will fight for it"

No, they're not, ya moron. Both were due to the pandemic, the shutdowns and the re-openings. You're brain-damaged, gramps.
Wow. Talk about brain damaged. I post a perfectly SENSIBLE post, about a bad GDP being caused by the pandemic, and a very good GDP caused by reopening and business expansion.

And then you, LOL, post a perfectly NONSENSIBLE post, attributing both GDPs (good & bad) to the pandemic.

Pheeeew! Is there a pediatrician in the house ? This little boy needs help, in a hurry.

True, Trump didn't have to make a deal with the Taliban to pull all of our troops out this year.
I'm glad that you agreed that the blood is on Biden's hands. And although I agree that "Trump didn't have to make a deal with the Taliban to pull all of our troops out this year.", (and I really think he should not have), at least his deal contained the good proviso that the Taliban >> "will not use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States, and its allies"

This could have protected Americans & Afghans both, if Biden had not fcked it up, by allowing US troops to remain in Afghanistan, after May 1, 2021.

Biden then further botched the whole thing by allowing Americans and certain Afghans (ex. interpreters) to remain in Afghanistan all the way to mid-August. Getting those people out should have been his absolute # 1 priority in January, when the Taliban were in Pakistan, instead of during the combat season (summer).

BUT NO! Biden was preoccupied in January with reversing Trump's rule, with as many executive orders as he could do, bolstering Democrat Party power, many pertaining to immigration, and the Mexican border. These blunders are why foreign countries are seeing Biden as inept, and unqualified to be POTUS and leader of the free world.

I hope all you lefty idiots are happy. I can't wait until one of you start talking about women's rights.
They have always been AWOL on that subject. Look at the laughingstock leftist National Organization of Women (NOW). lLok at their website. When have they ever spoken out against Muslim misogyny in America ?..... which is probably the worst of that genre.

Ask them about that. You get crickets ******

Strange...

View attachment 526821

In October 2015, you said you were....

Lotsa fun!
Semantics games. I was not in combat per se, but I flew over the combat repeatedly, which some people would say was being in combat, since there was some risk factor. Others would say no, not combat. Whatever. Ho hum.

Actually, some people have said just going through the infiltration course in Army boot camp, is "combat", since there is live machine gun fire, and you could easily get killed.

Don't you just love how these never-served know-it-alls like to mouth off about military things ? :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back