Biden: I’m Working With Bernie Sanders And AOC To Make Policy Changes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Finally! He better start running his ass to the left if he has any chance of winning.

Now that idiot Creepy Joe has appointed a stupid Communist bartender to be a climate expert.

Jut when you think that Democrats can't be any dumber than they already are they always lower the bar.

And that bar of theirs has been lowered so far it's below ground . . .

Crazy how many SJWs left their standards behind to get behind uncle Joe.
Why, its almost as if its all complete horseshit.

Better know as the Democrats A Team.
The Three Retards.
Here is where the first economic bullet hits the bone with Biden and progressive voters:

Biden feels heat from left to drop Larry Summers as an adviser

"More than two dozen progressive groups asked Joe Biden on Wednesday to remove former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers from his campaign and to promise not to include him in any future Biden administration.

"The Working Families Party, Greenpeace and MoveOn are among the groups that signed a letter to Biden citing Summers’s record on economic policy and gender issues as reasons why he should not be on the presumptive Democratic nominee’s team."

If Joe drops Summers and keeps support from AOC, he will appear far more progressive than he ever has during his entire time in politics.

I'm not holding my (progressive) breath.:eek:

What a Christmas present.

Thank you Joe !!!!

We will ram this down your fucking throat in November.

Joe the moderate links himself to AOC the insane and Bernie the communist.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Better know as the Democrats A Team.
The Three Retards.
Here is where the first economic bullet hits the bone with Biden and progressive voters:

Biden feels heat from left to drop Larry Summers as an adviser

"More than two dozen progressive groups asked Joe Biden on Wednesday to remove former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers from his campaign and to promise not to include him in any future Biden administration.

"The Working Families Party, Greenpeace and MoveOn are among the groups that signed a letter to Biden citing Summers’s record on economic policy and gender issues as reasons why he should not be on the presumptive Democratic nominee’s team."

If Joe drops Summers and keeps support from AOC, he will appear far more progressive than he ever has during his entire time in politics.

I'm not holding my (progressive) breath.:eek:

Oh, we want him to appear progressive. That translates into nanny state politics and it will help sink his sorry demented ass.

1589404843101.png

Thank you Joe !!!!

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Democrats always lie. Just a matter of waiting for them to open their mouths to expose them.

Thank you Joe !!!!

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

If Beijing Biden had a shred of integrity, he'd drop out now.

Hell no.

We want him on the ticket.

We will dismember him and blow his ass away in November.

Forum List

Back