Biden Hits New Low

RCP's % comes from Democrat polls
According to who?

You?

It includes Rasmussen stupid. They're nowhere near a Dem poll

So why does RCP...a right of center polling aggregate, use only Dem polls?

They DON'T

All you're saying is that according to the RNC Chair and "westermjournalism" (whoever the fuck that is) NO polls can be trusted because Trumpers lie

Not Rassmussen, not Gallup, NONE

So there's no discussion as long as you believe that
"saying" ??? I never said anything of the kind. If you want to include DREAM content, fine, but don't include me, OK ?

EARTH TO XC: Looks like you're only finding out now that reality PARTIALLY comes from "sources", which you consider to be a deity. :icon_rolleyes::laugh:

LoL your flimsy argument isn’t stated in your sources. You know why? Because you made it up.

You might want to get yourself checked. I think you might be retarded :laugh:

Right. Because your sources DONT FUCKING SAY THAT. YOU MADE IT UP.

Jesus you’re slow.
No, YOU are slow. And again you show that you are 100% relying on "sources"

And MY SOURCES DO say that, as I said, results of polls can't be trusted because they are significantly not responded to by Republicans. That's what the sources say. Do I have to post them yet again ? HA HA HA.

Folks: this meltdown you are witnessing, is what happens when Democrats, who thought they had a con job all locked up, are suddenly finding out, their ruse is a laughingstock, and is about as covered up as the moon.

According to who? You? It includes Rasmussen stupid. They're nowhere near a Dem poll

So why does RCP...a right of center polling aggregate, use only Dem polls?

They DON'T
Rasmussen predicted Hillary to win same as all the others. And the 42% number isn't from Rasmussen. I went to the trouble of posting the polls RCP referred to. And all 4 of them are Democrat polls. Ho hum.

READ THE THREAD.

LoL your flimsy argument isn’t stated in your sources. You know why? Because you made it up.

You might want to get yourself checked. I think you might be retarded :laugh:
YOU are who has a flimsy argument. You are are basing your numbers exclusively on Democrat polls. You actually think we are snowed by that ? HA HA HA.

No, YOU are slow. And again you show that you are 100% relying on "sources"

And MY SOURCES DO say that, as I said, results of polls can't be trusted because they are significantly not responded to by Republicans. That's what the sources say. Do I have to post them yet again ? HA HA HA.

Folks: this meltdown you are witnessing, is what happens when Democrats, who thought they had a con job all locked up, are suddenly finding out, their ruse is a laughingstock, and is about as covered up as the moon.

So you reference some article, make shit up with your bad understanding of math, and conclude something that’s not stated in the article.

Your lack of education is incredibly obvious. :laugh:

YOU are who has a flimsy argument. You are are basing your numbers exclusively on Democrat polls. You actually think we are snowed by that ? HA HA HA.

Ok. Then walk us through your math again lmao.

Show us exactly where you got your 25% approval rating for Biden lmao.

Make sure you justify every step and show all your work. Go ahead you senile moron. :laugh:

So if it doesn't come from "sources"...you...made it up
No, it comes from sources combined with what we all know. That Republicans don't significantly response to Democrat polls. And if you didn't know it, NOW YOU DO. And Yes, my sources confirm that.

Folks: you are witnessing what happens when an informed conservatives talks to information-deprived liberal airheads, victims of leftist OMISSION media, ans who are totally programmed to think according to liberal doctrine. Ho hum. Yawn***

Last edited:
Is anyone really happy this retard is president? WTF has he done that is good for you? Even if you voted for him he’s fucking you in the ass. Who is happy with this shit?

So you reference some article, make shit up with your bad understanding of math, and conclude something that’s not stated in the article.

Your lack of education is incredibly obvious. :laugh:
So you rely entirely on Democrat polls, responded to minimally by Republicans (if at all), and then try to bullshit me about what is in an article or isn't in it, without even mentioning what the hell you're talking about.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

1627436872519.png

OK. I'm letting you know NOW. Biden's approval is about 25%. Trump is at about 70%.

That is RCP's 42% from Democrats, in thoroughly Democrat polls (Economist/YouGov, Politico/Morning Consult, Harvard-Harris, Quinnipiac), combined with about 98% * for Trump from Republicans.

How exactly did you calculate 42% for Biden?

Where are you getting 98% for Trump?

Back up your work.

Forum List

Back