Biden Hits New Low

Polls are based on opinions and opinions are based mostly on the media's interpretation of policies and events. When the media spends it's time ignoring or covering up for the president's policies and his approval ratings still go down it's an indication of something seriously wrong in the Biden administration. Imagine if the media was honest and unbiased or as hostile to the administration as it was in Trump's day?

How exactly did you calculate 42% for Biden?

Where are you getting 98# for Trump?

Back up your work.
Wow. You really aren't tuned in here are you ? The 42% was TRUMP'S RCP number, not Biden.

And I clarified Trump's 98% with another Republican approval rate for him of 81%. (which would give him an overall approval of 62%)

Are you reading this thread ? Why do I have to keep repeating myself to you ?

See Post # 3 & 91, numbskull. Sheeesh!

BTW - that Post # 3 got 7 positive ratings. 3 of them "Love"

Last edited:
And I clarified Trump's 98% with another Republican approval rate for him of 81%. (which would give him an overall approval of 62%)

Where is your source for the 98%? Does your source actually use that number or did you just make that up too?

And are their emails, names, and addresses provided?

RCP does NOT use "only Dem polls". The polls change from day to day but because they are using averages the numbers change very little.

Currently Biden is at 52%
Trump is at 42%.

Trump was NEVER in 6 years above 50%. NEVER

And oh yea...poster known as Protectionist is one of the crazier Trump Humpers

This is only the beginning as the reality of Biden's handlers sets in

Biden's approval rating dropped 6 percentage points from June in the new poll, which surveyed 1,007 adults between July 6 and July 21.

The lower rating comes amid new fears about inflation, a rising number of coronavirus cases and a slowing vaccination rate.

I don’t. Do you?

Or does that requirement only apply to my claims and not yours?

:laugh:
Well, you claimed there were Republicans in those polls. So by admitting you don't know of any names of any Republicans, that shows your claim was a pile of bullshit. The fact is, you don't have clue if there was a single Republican in any one of those polls.
So now we see how credible your status is in this entire debate > D-

As for names, addresses, and emails of anyone in my links, I don't need to know their addresses or emails, but I DO know their names >>

American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR).

Vanderbilt University political scientist Josh Clinton

Politico

Josh Clinton (Chair), Vanderbilt University1 Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Megan Brenan, Gallup Camille Burge, Villanova University Marjorie Connelly, AP-NORC Center Ariel Edwards-Levy, CNN Bernard Fraga, Emory University Emily Guskin, Washington Post D. Sunshine Hillygus, Duke University Chris Jackson, Ipsos Jeff Jones, Gallup Scott Keeter, Pew Research Center Kabir Khanna, CBS News John Lapinski, University of Pennsylvania Lydia Saad, Gallup Daron Shaw, University of Texas Andrew Smith, University of New Hampshire David Wilson, University of Delaware Christopher Wlezien, University of Texas

Ronna McDaniel, Chair of the Republican National Committee

Cato Institute

CloudResearch,

Bloomberg

Peter Coy

Leib Litman

C. Douglas Golden

headshot
Dr. Benjamin Knoll, Ph.D., Contributor
John Marshall Harlan Associate Professor of Politics, Centre College

Peter K. Enns
Jonathon P. Schuldt
Julius Lagodny
Alexander Rauter (Washington Post)

Nate Silver

Cornell’s Survey Research Institute.

Peter K. Enns, executive director of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research and an associate professor of government at Cornell University

Jonathon P. Schuldt is an assistant professor of communication at Cornell and a member of the Roper Center’s board of directors

Julius Lagodny is a PhD student in the Department of Government at Cornell University

Peter Weber, Senior editor, Yahoo News

Last edited:
Well, you claimed there were Republicans in those polls. So by admitting you don't know of any names of any Republicans, that shows you claim was a pile of bullshit. The fact is, you don't have clue if there was a single Republican in any one of those polls.
So now we see how credible your status is in this entire debate > D-

As for names, addresses, and emails of anyone in my links, I don't need to know their addresses or emails, but I DO know their names >>

American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR).

Vanderbilt University political scientist Josh Clinton

Politico

Josh Clinton (Chair), Vanderbilt University1 Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Megan Brenan, Gallup Camille Burge, Villanova University Marjorie Connelly, AP-NORC Center Ariel Edwards-Levy, CNN Bernard Fraga, Emory University Emily Guskin, Washington Post D. Sunshine Hillygus, Duke University Chris Jackson, Ipsos Jeff Jones, Gallup Scott Keeter, Pew Research Center Kabir Khanna, CBS News John Lapinski, University of Pennsylvania Lydia Saad, Gallup Daron Shaw, University of Texas Andrew Smith, University of New Hampshire David Wilson, University of Delaware Christopher Wlezien, University of Texas

Ronna McDaniel, Chair of the Republican National Committee

Cato Institute

CloudResearch,

Bloomberg

Peter Coy

Leib Litman

C. Douglas Golden

headshot
Dr. Benjamin Knoll, Ph.D., Contributor
John Marshall Harlan Associate Professor of Politics, Centre College

Peter K. Enns
Jonathon P. Schuldt
Julius Lagodny
Alexander Rauter (Washington Post)

Nate Silver

Cornell’s Survey Research Institute.

Peter K. Enns, executive director of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research and an associate professor of government at Cornell University

Jonathon P. Schuldt is an assistant professor of communication at Cornell and a member of the Roper Center’s board of directors

Julius Lagodny is a PhD student in the Department of Government at Cornell University

Peter Weber, Senior editor, Yahoo News
That was a long way of saying that MY polls require names, emails, and addresses. But YOUR polls don’t.

How consistent of you.

That was a long way of saying that MY polls require names, emails, and addresses. But YOUR polls don’t.

How consistent of you.

Well actually, we are talking about the same 4 RCP polls, but you claimed >> "There are Republicans in those polls, moron." Then you were unable to show that to be the case.

As for your statement to me, you asked about my links,(not polls), and I gave you a list of names (including some polls). No reason for you to be unhappy with that.

you skipped the high inflation and you assumed that all Democrats got vaccinated. I’m a Conservative. I got vaccinated….. by your own logic, not a dingbat.
Good for you. Wanna cookie for not being totally stupid?

Well actually, we are talking about the same 4 RCP polls, but you claimed >> "There are Republicans in those polls, moron." Then you were unable to show that to be the case.

As for your statement to me, you asked about my links,(not polls), and I gave you a list of names (including some polls). No reason for you to be unhappy with that.
Those aren't the names of the people who participated in your polls, moron.

RCP does NOT use "only Dem polls". The polls change from day to day but because they are using averages the numbers change very little.

Currently Biden is at 52%
Trump is at 42%.

Trump was NEVER in 6 years above 50%. NEVER

And oh yea...poster known as Protectionist is one of the crazier Trump Humpers
FALSE! All 4 of the polls cited by RCP to get the 42% approval number for Trump, were indeed, Democrat polls. Democrats consistently deny that Democrat polls are in fact that. Of course!.... to admit the truth that they are Democrat polls, blows their whole poll ruse right of of the water.

Democrats live inside of a reality bubble of their own making, and then walk around believing it. Ho hum.

Trump is 62-70%. Biden is 25% (AND FALLING)

Those aren't the names of the people who participated in your polls, moron.
YOU are the moron, who can't even keep track of what you are saying. You didn't ask for names of the people who participated in the polls. You asked about "links"

In Post # 177, you said >> "Do you have the names, addresses, and emails of anyone in your links?"

Get your shit straight, FOOL.

FALSE! All 4 of the polls cited by RCP to get the 42% approval number for Trump, were indeed, Democrat polls. Democrats consistently deny that Democrat polls are in fact that. Of course!.... to admit the truth that they are Democrat polls, blows their whole poll ruse right of of the water.

Democrats live inside of a reality bubble of their own making, and then walk around believing it. Ho hum.

Trump is 62-70%. Biden is 25% (AND FALLING)
You are batshit crazy

YOU are the moron, who can't even keep track of what you are saying. You didn't ask for names of the people who participated in the polls. You asked about "links"

In Post # 177, you said >> "Do you have the names, addresses, and emails of anyone in your links?"

Get your shit straight, FOOL.

Haha, apparently you're very slow. It's ok. I'll spell things out for you.

1627441471723.png

You asked if I have names, addresses, and emails in the polls I referenced.

I was asking you the same. As in, do you have names, addresses, and emails for the people in your polls. Since you require that information of me, then I expect that information of you. And I would like the LINKS to that information.

How is that? Are you all clear now?

You are batshit crazy
Gee, Gosh! How will protectionist ever come back from this enlightening, informative, substance-laden post ? :eek:

When liberals come face to face with reality, that often regard it as
crazy" - simply because it does not conform to the regimen of what they have been programmed to see and expect.

I remember when a kid in the 7th grade told me I was crazy because I told him that mercury is gray. He said no it is red, and I should look at any thermometer. I told him that is merely a dye, to make the mercury more visible.

When the science teacher confirmed that mercury is gray, the kid said the science teacher was crazy too. Sometimes when people get comfortable with an idea, leaving it is near impossible for them.

Show us that poll. Even a "Republican" poll. Any poll

And not some insane extrapolation based on ....whatever you base your bullshit on
HA HA. Democrats are hooked on polls and sources., Everything has to be a poll or a link to something..You know what ? Fish can swim, and I don't have a single source, poll, or link to confirm it. HA HA.

I explained (repeatedly) what my numbers are based on. Are you reading the thread ? Read it lazybones.

Forum List

Back