Biden Hits New Low

Biden is a very sick man....everybody knows that....what the diabolical demonRats are doing to him is beyond abuse....it's criminal.

The Rats are just evil and the fact the Left in America won't see this is truly perplexing and very disturbing.

Let me know when Biden’s approval rating drops down to Trump’s level.

You know, the claim that you were COMPLETELY full of shit about.

Great, thanks.
OK. I'm letting you know NOW. Biden's approval is about 25%. Trump is at about 70%.

That is RCP's 42% from Democrats, in thoroughly Democrat polls (Economist/YouGov, Politico/Morning Consult, Harvard-Harris, Quinnipiac), combined with about 98% * for Trump from Republicans.

* I was not able to find an approval rate for Trump from Republicans only, but during his administration it hovered between 81% and 98% (after the 2020 election),
Even if we were to low ball, and go with 81%, that would put Trump at 62%, still way above Biden's pitiful 25% (and falling)

Biden is a very sick man....everybody knows that....what the diabolical demonRats are doing to him is beyond abuse....it's criminal.

The Rats are just evil and the fact the Left in America won't see this is truly perplexing and very disturbing.

Correct. And the only reason he is there at all, is because in the Democrat primaries, he was the only one who Democrats recognized at all. The others were all a bunch of no-name nobodies.

OK. I'm letting you know NOW. Biden's approval is about 25%. Trump is at about 70%.

So you’re just completely full of shit.

When I asked you where you got your information, you could have just told me that a senile retard made it up based on his lack of understanding basic math.

Great. Glad we cleared that up.

That is RCP's 42% from Democrats, in thoroughly Democrat polls (Economist/YouGov, Politico/Morning Consult, Harvard-Harris, Quinnipiac), combined with about 98% * for Trump from Republicans.

* I was not able to find an approval rate for Trump from Republicans only, but during his administration it hovered between 81% and 98% (after the 2020 election),
Even if we were to low ball, and go with 81%, that would put Trump at 62%, still way above Biden's pitiful 25% (and falling)

You're lying again, gramps.

According to the polls you posted, Trump does not have a 98% favorability rating among Republicans. He has an average of 83% favorability.

You liberals knew he was nuts when you nominated him.
That was a good thing about him - by comparison to other who were sane in their evil.
But Xiden - you could excuse him for his madness. Not his fault.
But there is no individual responsibility in the liberal lexicon, viola, perfection.

And the CCP smirks.

So you’re just completely full of shit.

When I asked you where you got your information, you could have just told me that a senile retard made it up based on his lack of understanding basic math.

Great. Glad we cleared that up.
You don't give a rat's ass where my information came from. Your thrust was that you claimed that Biden had a higher approval rate than Trump.

I showed the opposite to be the case. Ho hum.

You're lying again, gramps.

According to the polls you posted, Trump does not have a 98% favorability rating among Republicans. He has an average of 83% favorability.
Oh GEE. Well, that was covered when I said >>> "Even if we were to low ball, and go with 81%, that would put Trump at 62%, still way above Biden's pitiful 25% (and falling)"

Can you read ?

LOLOL

You refuted nothing as polls still show the number Republicans who responded. You only think you refuted that because you're senile.
The polls do no such thing. They poll Democrats, and then talk as if they were polling everyone (including Republicans). That's why they got all that egg on their faces in November 2016. :muahaha:

Oh GEE. Well, that was covered when I said >>> "Even if we were to low ball, and go with 81%, that would put Trump at 62%, still way above Biden's pitiful 25% (and falling)"

Can you read ?
Except Trump' favorability isn't 62%, it's 42%. And Biden's favorability isn't 25%, it's 52%.

And I know you’re senile but 52% is greater than 42%.

The polls do no such thing. They poll Democrats, and then talk as if they were polling everyone (including Republicans). That's why they got all that egg on their faces in November 2016. :muahaha:
Nope, they show exactly how many Republicans responded. And they were very close in 2016. On average, they predicted Hillary would beat Trump in the popular vote by 3.2 points and she actually beat him by 2.1 points. At the state level, they accurately called 49 of the 50 states. Only Wisconsin was outside of the margin of error.

So you deny that the CDC exposed the practice of hospitals overreporting Covid, and issuing "inflated" numbers, so as to cash in on CARES Act $$$$, correlated with Covid reports ? Look it up, loose mouth.

Holy fuck, you're a dumb fuck.

Of course Robert Redfield is going to claim that.
Redfield became the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on March 26, 2018.
He was appointed to the post by President Donald Trump, after the president's first appointee, Brenda Fitzgerald, resigned in scandal.

You idiots keep saying that without a shred of proof. You simply don't care about the facts. You just repeat your talking points over and over.
"Without a shred of proof"?

So, you must have listened to Hannity's "summary" of what the orange, idiot said over the last 5 years.
NOT to what the moron actually said.

Forum List

Back