Biden Hits New Low

Except Trump' favorability isn't 62%, it's 42%. And Biden's favorability isn't 25%, it's 52%.

And I know you’re senile but 52% is greater than 42%.
HA HA HA. It's 42% > IN A COLLECTION OF DEMOCRAT POLLS, and lamebrain leftists like you, think we all are duped by that.

70% is greater than 25%. :biggrin:

Must be tough to find out your con job program only got laughed at. But that's what you get for being stupid enough to have confidence in it.

PS - your newest scam House Jan 6 inquiry is only your latest laughingstock - it's going over about as successfully as your Russian collusion flop.

Last edited:
Nope, they show exactly how many Republicans responded. And they were very close in 2016. On average, they predicted Hillary would beat Trump in the popular vote by 3.2 points and she actually beat him by 2.1 points. At the state level, they accurately called 49 of the 50 states. Only Wisconsin was outside of the margin of error.
They predicted who would win the election. They had Clinton ahead. They were a laughingstock, and so are you.

Holy fuck, you're a dumb fuck.

Of course Robert Redfield is going to claim that.
Redfield became the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on March 26, 2018.
He was appointed to the post by President Donald Trump, after the president's first appointee, Brenda Fitzgerald, resigned in scandal.
YOU are the dumb fuck, since you laughably, actually think the reported numbers are correct, rather than absurd inflations resulting from the CARES Act and its $$$$. OK you're on record here having made a fool out of yourself. Not my problem. :rolleyes:

No they don’t. You completely made up your final numbers.

This has already been explained to you. Are you retarded?
Why don't you quote the WHOLE POST #149 ? (you know, the one that refuted what you're stupidly saying now)

# 149 - where it WAS EXPLAINED TO YOU

Why don't you quote the WHOLE POST #149 ? (you know, the one that refuted what you're stupidly saying now)

# 149 - where it WAS EXPLAINED TO YOU

You edited it afterward and you still made up your final numbers.

The final numbers you came up with are not in your source.

What part of that did you not understand? I think you’re going senile. This isn’t complicated.

OK. I'm letting you know NOW. Biden's approval is about 25%. Trump is at about 70%.

Quote the part of your source that says this. Show me where it says that “Biden’s approval is about 25%”.

Do you get it now, retard? Your source doesn’t say this. You. Made. It. Up.

Some people need to be told TWICE >>>

Now quote the part that says Biden has about a 25% approval.

Let’s see it, retard.

Wrong stupid

RCP is a right of center polling aggregate

Biden is at 52%

Trump (as YOU QUOTED stupid) is at 42%

Trump NEVER got over 50%...ever ...least of all now
FOOL - you enter late, and then post stuff that has already been obliterated. Read the thread before posting.

RCP's % comes from Democrat polls ( and I already listed each one) You don't know what you're talking about.

All you're saying is that according to the RNC Chair and "westernjournalism" (whoever the fuck that is) NO polls can be trusted because Trumpers lie

Not Rassmussen, not Gallup, NONE

So there's no discussion as long as you believe that

Quote the part of your source that says this. Show me where it says that “Biden’s approval is about 25%”.

Do you get it now, retard? Your source doesn’t say this. You. Made. It. Up.
EARTH TO XC: Looks like you're only finding out now that reality PARTIALLY comes from "sources", which you consider to be a deity. :icon_rolleyes::laugh:

Forum List

Back