Biden Hits New Low

I didn’t say he was great. I just think he’s way better than the last guy. Just like the approval ratings say.
Really isn't saying much, I was missing Nixon, when the orange, retard was president.
By far the dumbest, most corrupt president in US history by far.
It's no surprise republicans love him.

He's currently taking heat for you dingbats not getting vaccinated.
Would you happen to be referring to the experimental jab that lets you catch and spread covid while being a human lab rat???

Even a retard can figure that out!!!

:laughing0301:

Would you happen to be referring to the experimental jab that lets you catch and spread covid while being a human lab rat???

You do realize that spreading vaccine misinformation is literally killing people, right?

He's currently taking heat for you dingbats not getting vaccinated.
Let us all get purified in our living. Live by pure "G' rated standards. But of course Progs live by not "R' rated but "X" rated in a much higher percentage then Non Progs.

I wouldn't doubt that, rising number of coronavirus rates are rising and the slow vaccinations rates are due to Trumptards.
Then they blame Biden for THEIR STUPIDITY.
The STUPIDITY is you.
1. Only idiots pay attention to Covid reports. These were refuted over a year ago by the CDC. Stop watching liberal OMISSION media.
2. Slow vaccinations are due to Democrats (blacks)

This is only the beginning as the reality of Biden's handlers sets in

Biden's approval rating dropped 6 percentage points from June in the new poll, which surveyed 1,007 adults between July 6 and July 21.

The lower rating comes amid new fears about inflation, a rising number of coronavirus cases and a slowing vaccination rate.

The problem with stealing an election instead of winning it, is that we the people do not support him. It takes too much effort to maintain the notion that we the people support him, so the truth inevitably leaks out.

This is only the beginning as the reality of Biden's handlers sets in

Biden's approval rating dropped 6 percentage points from June in the new poll, which surveyed 1,007 adults between July 6 and July 21.

The lower rating comes amid new fears about inflation, a rising number of coronavirus cases and a slowing vaccination rate.

His obvious dementia may have something to do with his lower ratings. The man is going bonkers by the minute. People notice this more and more every time he gets on camera. He should be put out to pasture immediately.

Let us know how you feel when your in the ICU under a ventilator, retard. How's your life insurance? Paid up?

No, they aren't. That's more misinformation and it's literally killing people.

Stop.

No, they aren't. That's more misinformation and it's literally killing people.

Stop.
I love it when lefties have to substitute "misinformation" for "false information".

Vaccines are literally killing people. The cdc is trying to artificially deflate the numbers by deleting some of the vaccine death statistics, but it isn't working.

Forum List

Back