Biden has turned this into such a 3rd world country that now napkins are a luxury item

We have cities like Detroit (and so many more) where the term shithole is an appropriate description. It's here and it's spreading.

iu

I guess I won't complain about my conservative small town in South Dakota where the streets are clean and everyone is committed to keeping it that way. I have to attend a city council meeting to get a permit to build a fence. I won't complain about that. If someone doesn't pick up their dog's mess, it goes on FB and generally there will be someone in town who saw it happen and knows the name of the dog walker. I love small Midwest towns in lovely red states.

You want to live in blue cities, you get what you ask for.

It is unbelievable just how quickly Biden and the left have destroyed this country! Itā€˜s like a scavenger for food. For example, I am in a hotel and went downstairs for a soup and a caesar salad. Used to be easy, right?

The first place I stopped (this is all in hotel grounds) had soup but they were OUT OF SALAD. (At 6 pm.) The second place had caesar salad, but they had run out of soup. The third place I went to only had garden salad, and no soup at all. So, I went back to the first place and ordered the soup, and a Diet Pepsi.

They served the soup In a styrofoam cup, with a plastic spoon. I asked for a napkin, and the woman rudely said, ā€œI just TOLD YOU we are out of napkins!ā€ (I didnā€™t hear her.) Then I was bold and asked for a cup so I didnā€™t have to drink out of a bottle. Abut nopeā€¦.they were out of cups, too.

This is where Biden has us: In middle class America, you canā€™t find soup; you canā€™t find a salad; you canā€™t even get a napkin! And the people working are rude as hell.

Damn, what kind of shitty places to you stay and eat at?

I am not surprised to hear your interesting story, but shocked --- we are having no garbage pickup, shortages in stores, dentists retiring so fast we can't keep a good count, no paper delivery, had to give it up --- still, I'd have thought the hotels would try to maintain some sort of reasonable standards of service!! Cut their coat to fit their cloth, to use a woman's saying. But no, from what you say, they are trying to rake in the customers without providing any sort of decent service.

I wish all this would stop.

crazy how our area has not had a single one of those problems.

That's what's called "anecdotal" evidence.

It's just you experiencing these things and somehow you've extrapolated that to the whole country.

My daughter travels 20 days out of the month for her job, all over the southwest and occasionally to Texas or Fla or even Buffalo. Been doing it for just over a year now and has never had any of the problems the OP speaks of. She was vegas last week and sent me a video of a robot that delivered her room service. Cool as fuck.

Exactly. Americans have no concept of what real scarcity is.

Our supply chain problems are temporary. And they know that, but it doesn't stop the whiners from trying to make it a political issue.
Well why don't you just tell the class why we have a supply chain issue at all ?? Would this have happened under Trump ? Be honest if you can now.

Just filled up my tank in my truck, and it cost me right near $100.00 dollars. That's a huge jump from just 9 months ago. The wife just purchased a small amount of groceries, and it cost $150.00 dollars.

No way prices would have went this way if Trump would have remained in office. America is suffering now, but it's all by design, and the answers will be known as every move is made by the Democrat's therefore exposing their agenda, and exactly why it had to go this way. They can't hide it, because in order for their agenda to take place, they have to expose it during these events or in their aftermath in which will ultimately lead to their agenda's being fulfilled.

Biden already has made comments about (if this is done, then this will be done), therefore exposing the leverage he is using in these things in order to get his way. We already know how he works, just look at how they dealt with the prosecutor in the Ukraine.

You think supply chain issues, shortages, and prices aren't tied to politics ???
Who said her issues at the hotel had anything to do with supply chain issues? Someones complaint about a hotel has no place in a politics forum.

My daughter travels 20 days out of the month for her job, all over the southwest and occasionally to Texas or Fla or even Buffalo. Been doing it for just over a year now and has never had any of the problems the OP speaks of. She was vegas last week and sent me a video of a robot that delivered her room service. Cool as fuck.
Well, a robot will replace service personnel they can't get ---- good move if it works.

The shortages here have only developed in the past two months. Creepy to see empty store shelves, though. No paper delivery, garbage pickup in trouble, no dentists, etc. I suppose you aren't on the East Coast?

You think supply chain issues, shortages, and prices aren't tied to politics ???
I personally think they are tied to all the lockdowns --- people were thrown wholesale out of their usual work, and according to the Wall Street Journal, beaucoup people have rethought their whole lives and won't go back to work, especially women with children. In my opinion they shouldn't be farming their kids out to illegals anyway, so good.

You think Biden is personally responsible for napkins and salad at some motel? You are truly stupid.
You are truly a liberal, who only knows to insult people.

And yes, Biden is responsible for the supply chain disruption and the refusal of people to work. That is showing up everywhere. I imagine there are tons of napkins, and decaying salad, on those ships off of Long Beach, sitting there because nobody is unloading them.

You are truly a liberal, who only knows to insult people.

And yes, Biden is responsible for the supply chain disruption and the refusal of people to work. That is showing up everywhere. I imagine there are tons of napkins, and decaying salad, on those ships off of Long Beach, sitting there because nobody is unloading them.
The insults used to be sharp weapons for when their dull logic failed them. Even the insults have lost their edge. Blunt weapons that no longer cut. They are powerless.

Damn, what kind of shitty places to you stay and eat at?
Thatā€™s the point. It is (or was) rated four stars. Canā€™t even get a paper napkin in a four-star hotel! Biden and the Dems WANT lifestyles to drop so that everyone is ā€œequalā€.

I donā€™t stay in shitty hotels. But things are dropping fast, and todayā€™s St. Regis will become the Holiday Inn Express.

Well, a robot will replace service personnel they can't get ---- good move if it works.

The shortages here have only developed in the past two months. Creepy to see empty store shelves, though. No paper delivery, garbage pickup in trouble, no dentists, etc. I suppose you aren't on the East Coast?

we have not had any here yet. It was far worse last year. The only empty shelf at my store is gatoraide

I am in the mid-west

I personally think they are tied to all the lockdowns --- people were thrown wholesale out of their usual work, and according to the Wall Street Journal, beaucoup people have rethought their whole lives and won't go back to work, especially women with children. In my opinion they shouldn't be farming their kids out to illegals anyway, so good.
Except thatā€™s also tied to Biden. Women with children who had been working part-time now have the luxury of staying home due to the government child support checks.

(BTW, I found something to eat. They set up a temporary eatery type thing, and they were selling pre-wrapped sandwiches and pizza. Took 45 minutes to get my order because they had just ONE person working there, and there was a long line of people.)

Except thatā€™s also tied to Biden. Women with children who had been working part-time now have the luxury of staying home due to the government child support checks.

(BTW, I found something to eat. They set up a temporary eatery type thing, and they were selling pre-wrapped sandwiches and pizza. Took 45 minutes to get my order because they had just ONE person working there, and there was a long line of people.)
Sounds like the hotel realized they had a problem!!

Did those child support checks start already? I can't keep up with all the helicopter money. We didn't know what to do with it; gave it to our kids. They didn't know what to do with it either, gave it to their kids!

Thatā€™s the point. It is (or was) rated four stars. Canā€™t even get a paper napkin in a four-star hotel! Biden and the Dems WANT lifestyles to drop so that everyone is ā€œequalā€.

I donā€™t stay in shitty hotels. But things are dropping fast, and todayā€™s St. Regis will become the Holiday Inn Express.

Most of the nation is not having this problem. As I said my daughter travels far more than most for work and she has not found any such issues in any of her travels. My last trip was to a golf resort a couple weeks ago and they had no issues.

Seems a bit over the top to say we are 3rd worlds nation due to one stay in one hotel.

Sounds like the hotel realized they had a problem!!

Did those child support checks start already? I can't keep up with all the helicopter money. We didn't know what to do with it; gave it to our kids. They didn't know what to do with it either, gave it to their kids!

What what makes them child support checks? It is my understanding they are the money they would have normally gotten back when they filed their taxes at the end of the year.

Forum List

Back