Biden has turned this into such a 3rd world country that now napkins are a luxury item

No, we really aren't getting there. Yes, there are problems in this country. Yes, the quality of life is dropping and there are fair arguments to make, but let's not jump the shark.

We have cities like Detroit (and so many more) where the term shithole is an appropriate description. It's here and it's spreading.

iu

It's evident you've never been to third world country. I have. We aren't remotely close.
Exactly. Americans have no concept of what real scarcity is.

Our supply chain problems are temporary. And they know that, but it doesn't stop the whiners from trying to make it a political issue.

Record high stock market. 6.5% GDP growth. Plummeting unemployment.

Yep. That sucks.
stock market and GDP growth mean nothing to people. The unemployment rate still has not gone back to pre-C19 yet.

Back to the OP topic, I believe it has little to do with the supply chain issues. Hotels are cutting costs because of C19 :rolleyes:

stock market and GDP growth mean nothing to people. The unemployment rate still has not gone back to pre-C19 yet.

Back to the OP topic, I believe it has little to do with the supply chain issues. Hotels are cutting costs because of C19 :rolleyes:
Gee, that must be why Trump constantly tweeted and took credit every time the stock market went up on his watch, and his True Bleevers came here to gloat.

6012acbf-8016-4943-a14a-ccb89f2ddc29-Microsoft-Teams-image-2-002.jpg

409K. :lol:

Exactly. Americans have no concept of what real scarcity is.

Our supply chain problems are temporary. And they know that, but it doesn't stop the whiners from trying to make it a political issue.
You are going to have to source your post because you know nothing about Americans.

Exactly correct. The service is absolutely horrible - and I have never been to a place where you can’t even get a paper napkin. But what you are experiencing is even worse - no garbage pick-up?

Anyway, I am headed back downstairs to find something else to eat. I’m sure they’ll have something - just not what I would ordinarily get. I suppose I’ll have to do what that Wash Post liberal said and just lower my expectations. This is no longer the America I grew up in.
REally. JUst shut the fuck up already.

No cloth napkins? I blame Biden.

A stoplight in New Hampshire fell over? I blame Biden.

Your dog refuses to be house trained? I blame Biden.

A strange rash in your vagina? I blame Biden.

Jobs that pay $15 per hour don't pay ANY bills. Yet how many work for that poverty wage?

It is unbelievable just how quickly Biden and the left have destroyed this country! It‘s like a scavenger for food. For example, I am in a hotel and went downstairs for a soup and a caesar salad. Used to be easy, right?

The first place I stopped (this is all in hotel grounds) had soup but they were OUT OF SALAD. (At 6 pm.) The second place had caesar salad, but they had run out of soup. The third place I went to only had garden salad, and no soup at all. So, I went back to the first place and ordered the soup, and a Diet Pepsi.

They served the soup In a styrofoam cup, with a plastic spoon. I asked for a napkin, and the woman rudely said, “I just TOLD YOU we are out of napkins!” (I didn’t hear her.) Then I was bold and asked for a cup so I didn’t have to drink out of a bottle. Abut nope….they were out of cups, too.

This is where Biden has us: In middle class America, you can’t find soup; you can’t find a salad; you can’t even get a napkin! And the people working are rude as hell.
You think Biden is personally responsible for napkins and salad at some motel? You are truly stupid.

Gee, that must be why Trump constantly tweeted and took credit every time the stock market went up on his watch, and his True Bleevers came here to gloat.

6012acbf-8016-4943-a14a-ccb89f2ddc29-Microsoft-Teams-image-2-002.jpg

409K. :lol:
What was the oil price when this happened? And, what is the oil price now? There are so many factors (US dollar value, the stages of econ ...., money supply). Stock market value means shit. In fact, I don't like what Trump and his minions did at the stock market when he was the POTUS. Then, I guess no one complained when it was free money.

Forum List

Back