Biden has turned our allies against us

Its widely accepted in Afghanistan for older fun to fuck young boys in the ass.

Its not an abomination…its the culture.

Gee, I wonder why they cant embrace western culture? They are too busy plowing children in the ass to defend their nation against the Taliban.

Fuck that shithole.

Even The Worthless Negro's appointees know that President Potatohead is fucking it up.

1629645670640.png

Oh please, the simpering excuses you folks are making for Biden just get more and more pathetic by the day. This is a Biden failure, people know this, and thankfully you folks will pay for it in 2022 and 2024.
News flash apparently you are unaware that I'm pro-Trump and Republicans. It's just that you can't change a 7th century country mired down in Islamic beliefs.

You dumbass Moon Bat. This bit about blaming Trump for President Potatohead's failures just makes you look like a piece of shit.

Potatohead fucked up the withdrawal big time by not doing his homework to do it properly. The sonofabitch literally ran away in the middle of the night and now we are seeing the consequences of his stupidity.

My guess is, your little military patch AVI, you weren't signing up for fighting in that rathole.

The problem with BIden is he didn't run away fast enough. He should have withdrawn all troops on Day 1 and then told the War Profiteers they were on their own.

Now we have lost the respect of allies that have served along side us in Afghanistan. They are even saying that President Potatohead is a worthless dumbass.

You goddamn Moon Bats never take responsibility for the damage you do to this country. We saw how you assholes blamed all of The Worthless Negro's failures on Bush and now you are blaming all of Potatohead's failures on Trump and that dog don't hunt. Grow up Moon Bat! You are like a little school girl crying "Johnny did it" when caught red handed acting up on the playground.

Honestly, I don't care what the Afghan Quislings are saying about us at this point. It was kind of their own damned fault for not getting their shit together after 20 years.

How do you ask someone to be the last person to die for a mistake?

Its widely accepted in Afghanistan for older fun to fuck young boys in the ass.

Its not an abomination…its the culture.

Gee, I wonder why they cant embrace western culture? They are too busy plowing children in the ass to defend their nation against the Taliban.

Fuck that shithole.

I agree. We wasted far too much time, treasure and lives in that shithole, but you guys are whining Biden isn't going to piss away more time, lives and money.

With in seven days Xiden has done more to damage the reputation of the United States, and our relationshps with all our allies then any President in US history.

My guess is, your little military patch AVI, you weren't signing up for fighting in that rathole.

The problem with BIden is he didn't run away fast enough. He should have withdrawn all troops on Day 1 and then told the War Profiteers they were on their own.

Honestly, I don't care what the Afghan Quislings are saying about us at this point. It was kind of their own damned fault for not getting their shit together after 20 years.

All your fuckind Moon Bat mindless denial will not change the fact that President Potatohead has fucked this up.

One of the reasons you stupid Moon Bats are ridiculed so much is that you idiots never never take responsible for your destruction.

Since when are Freedom and Liberty considered to be "mistakes"?

Why do you think that its great that the Taliban is establishing a Caliphate in Afghanistan dedicated to the proposition that Freedom is terrible?

With in seven days Xiden has done more to damage the reputation of the United States, and our relationshps with all our allies then any President in US history.

Oh, get real. The whole world knew the corrupt kleptocrats of Kabul were going to fail the minute we left.

Our allies pulled out of that shitshow long before we did.

All your fuckind Moon Bat mindless denial will not change the fact that President Potatohead has fucked this up.

One of the reasons you stupid Moon Bats are ridiculed so much is that you idiots never never take responsible for your destruction.

Biden gave us exactly what we asked for. Out of Afghanistan. Nobody still wanted to be there.

Since when are Freedom and Liberty considered to be "mistakes"?

Why do you think that its great that the Taliban is establishing a Caliphate in Afghanistan dedicated to the proposition that Freedom is terrible?

Whenever I hear a right winger talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of the rich to abuse the rest of us.

It is absolutely disgusting that the USA is run by China.

Didnt think I would see the day. The CCP intel infiltration of the USA is just insane.

They got us at the highest levels.

We all agree that Afghanistan is a shytehole. Blame GWB for thinking he was Napoleon and could do in Afghanistan what others couldn't. Especially when all of the Wests enemies were going to be well funded and supported by U.S enemies in the area.

All of that may be true, and going in there didn't seem logical, however, the withdrawal is something for the Ages. It's literally astonishing to even those of us who haven't spent a day on the battlefield. It's just been so dramatically poor across so many metrics, all of the decisions appear to be harmful to America.

Oh, get real. The whole world knew the corrupt kleptocrats of Kabul were going to fail the minute we left.

Our allies pulled out of that shitshow long before we did.

Biden gave us exactly what we asked for. Out of Afghanistan. Nobody still wanted to be there.

Whenever I hear a right winger talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of the rich to abuse the rest of us.
If our allies pulled out long before we did, why are they still pulling people out now? that makes zero sense and doesn't match reality

Did they? Then why did Xiden get on TV and lie about it?

Looks like President Potatohead has turned our cloesest ally against us. The US has lost a lot of respect from the rest of the world and assured the domination of China.

Numerous members of the British Parliament slammed President Joe Biden this week in response to the catastrophe the president created in Afghanistan with his disastrous pullout and handling of the situation.

Members blamed Biden for the situation and shamed him for trying to cast blame on others, including the Afghan military. Many of the members said that America’s image was seriously damaged around the world and the West could suffer greatly in the years to come because nations may no longer trust the West to keep its promises.
Lord Blencathra: “My Lords, all my life I have been pro-American and favourably disposed to the United States, but not any more at this moment. What Biden has done in Afghanistan will go down in ignominy as one of the most shameful and despicable acts of betrayal by any American President. Tens of thousands of men will be slaughtered, thousands of young girls forced to marry these Taliban brutes and 14 million women driven back into slavery. Afghanistan was emerging into the light with freedoms for women and children, who will now be ruled with 500 year-old barbaric religious laws. That is Biden’s legacy. He cannot blame it on Trump; Biden boasted that in his first 100 days he issued a record 24 executive orders, all of which were direct reversals of Trump policies. He should have listened to his generals and changed this policy also. This is not like Saigon; it is far worse. First, the retaliation against the population by Islamist fanatics is likely to be far greater than what the North Vietnamese did to the beaten south. Secondly, the appalling humanitarian crisis described in this House today will centre on Afghanistan but the terrorist consequences of this US sell-out will affect us all. The Viet Cong had no agenda outside Vietnam but Afghanistan is now under the control of Islamist fanatics who want to wage war on every western democracy. … Biden has put America back, all right—back into the bunker. The lesson for China is this: play a long game and America will not have the stomach to stick it out. China is a threat to world peace, but how can we now trust the US to lead the long battle against it? Biden may have condemned the world to Chinese domination in future and the end of western liberal democracy.”
All through the Trump years, the Left kept complaining how “the US was the laughing stock of the World”. Now, it’s not a matter of laughter but a lack of respect by our allies. By the Left’s own standard here, it’s worse than it was before.

Forum List

Back