Biden Has To Win By About 3.25%

Vote suppression, gerrymandering, authorizing state legislatures to overturn elections, corrupt election officials, and fake voting by MAGA cultists.
Those connected to Stacy Abrams recently lost a case where they could not prove vote suppression.

How do you gerrymander the presidency?

Democrats are the ones who overrode their very own laws during the pandemic.

Corrupt election officials?

Democrats caught ballot harvesting

Better use of time: someone do the odds on Biden blowing out even his three diapers publicly before the '24 election. And then saying, "I just sh1t my pants", because his mind is sadly gone, and Democrats will STILL install him.

Those odds are very high, I would say.

in order to have a 50/50 shot at becoming president over Trump, assuming they are both the nominees. I did some research and some fuzzy math, which I admit is filled with many variables, and came to this conclusion. It simplifies down to this:

Hillary beat Trump in 2016 by 2.1% and lost the electoral vote 306-232.

Biden beat Trump in 2020 by 4.4% and won the electoral vote 306-232.

So, in order to have an electoral count of 269-269 Biden would have to beat Trump by 3.25%. Anything less than that and Trump probably wins the electoral vote.

The latest poll I saw showed Trump up by 1% over Biden. Anyway, due to how the electoral college seems to benefit Republicans more, Biden would have to win the popular vote over Trump by about 3.25% just in order to have an electoral tie. Of course it goes state by state so this is an oversimplification but even those on the left should know that it takes more to win the presidency than just the popular vote.
I think that is a safe bet based on the over weighting of small country bumpkin flyover states that are lock step voting with the racist right GOP. There are about 100,000 people in 5 states that determine the out come these days.

Forum List

Back