Biden has made it where the US has only 17 days of oil in the Strategic Petroleum Reserves

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Just 17 days is left in case of a national emergency such as war. The Usurper has put our national security in serious peril and it's all by design to destroy this country. Trump would have never allowed this to happen.

Biden has depleted our oil reserves ammunition and weapons reserves opened our borders spent us into bankruptcy..... and has us paying for other nations wars.... he is printing money which makes your dollar worth less and he is dividing us at the same time...
He is setting us up for a military defeat and take over of America.... either unconsciously or purposely... better arm up with ammunition and food and water real fast people....

Just 17 days is left in case of a national emergency such as war. The Usurper has put our national security in serious peril and it's all by design to destroy this country. Trump would have never allowed this to happen.

Trump left office with less oil in the strategic reserve than he had when he entered office.

Biden is selling oil while it is high, and will buy back when it is low, thereby making a profit for America.

The US is producing oil at a record level.

Sorry to make your ass hurt.

Do you know where American Oil companies sell their oil? They sell it on the open market. Internationally. Not cheap to us even though we give them the land for practically nothing.

So if the shit hit the fan, we would just buy from American oil producers. I hear there are a lot of them. Lots of oil in America. Don't worry.

By week ending March 18, 2022 the United States regained its "energy independence" with daily production only increasing by 100,000 barrels of crude oil per day. It has maintained it ever since.

Do you know where American Oil companies sell their oil? They sell it on the open market. Internationally. Not cheap to us even though we give them the land for practically nothing.

So if the shit hit the fan, we would just buy from American oil producers. I hear there are a lot of them. Lots of oil in America. Don't worry.
You don't know anything about oil... not all oil is the same quality... some oil we drill for we can't use here due to environmental rules... so we sell it when we find it over the better crude we are drilling for.... we keep refinery quality oil for gasoline and diesel.... they don't sell it abroad... we can't we aren't allowed to drill for it in thousands of potential drill sites.... So SA and Russia pick up the slack.... and they are getting rich....

We have never needed them
This reminds me of when Bush lifted a banking regulations that said banks had to keep x amount of cash on hand in case of an emergency, right before his great recession happened. Made me think he lifted that regulation on purpose so the bankers wouldn't have to pay out of pocket when their banks collapsed. The government would be on the hook.

You don't know anything about oil... not all oil is the same quality... some oil we drill for we can't use here due to environmental rules... so we sell it when we find it over the better crude we are drilling for.... we keep refinery quality oil for gasoline and diesel.... they don't sell it abroad... we can't we aren't allowed to drill for it in thousands of potential drill sites.... So SA and Russia pick up the slack.... and they are getting rich....
Sounds like we sell out shitty oil where we can.

And according to treaties, Israel will get first priority of this if they are cut off from their usual supply

Sounds like we sell out shitty oil where we can.
That's correct... many nations are allowed to refine thicker crude... its a dirty task that's why we don't allow it here... many sites where there is quality crude has the thicker stuff on top of where the good stuff is... so we pump it out sell it to China and drill deeper for the better cleaner crude....

That's correct... many nations are allowed to refine thicker crude... its a dirty task that's why we don't allow it here... many sites where there is quality crude has the thicker stuff on top of where the good stuff is... so we pump it out sell it to China and drill deeper for the better cleaner crude....
1698077571412.png

We have never needed them

I've never needed my fire extinguisher in my apartment, nor needed my right to a trial by jury, nor needed my Epi-Pen.

But I'm glad I have all three in case I do need them.

The SPR is the same thing. And the way the world is going, we may need it now more than ever.

Congress mandated the sale of oil reserves.

Today, the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Petroleum Reserves announced a Notice of Sale to meet its obligation to Congress to sell 26 million barrels of crude oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) in Fiscal Year 2023. This sale will fulfill the congressional mandate set forth in section 403 of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 and section 32204 of the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act. The deliveries will take place from April 1 through June 30.

Ain't that a BITCH?

SPR was only to be used in an embargo situation such as the middle east shutting off oil to the world.

It went down under Trump about 56 mil battels and about 263 mil barrels under Biden

Congress mandated the sale of oil reserves.

Today, the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Petroleum Reserves announced a Notice of Sale to meet its obligation to Congress to sell 26 million barrels of crude oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) in Fiscal Year 2023. This sale will fulfill the congressional mandate set forth in section 403 of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 and section 32204 of the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act. The deliveries will take place from April 1 through June 30.

Ain't that a BITCH?
So we are draining it to sell to raise money for Ukraine...

The volume is way down. Not using it for its purpose, but to raise spending from our greedy ass govt

Forum List

Back