Biden has made it where the US has only 17 days of oil in the Strategic Petroleum Reserves

I've never needed my fire extinguisher in my apartment, nor needed my right to a trial by jury, nor needed my Epi-Pen.

But I'm glad I have all three in case I do need them.

The SPR is the same thing. And the way the world is going, we may need it now more than ever.

Remember how against battery cars you were? Who will be laughing then if we run out of oil. You'll be sucking your neighbor who has a Tesla's dick to take you to the grocery store. Which won't have any food because the trucks run on gas.

How will you get to the fall out shelter? The bunker?

Remember how against battery cars you were? Who will be laughing then if we run out of oil. You'll be sucking your neighbor who has a Tesla's dick to take you to the grocery store. Which won't have any food because the trucks run on gas.

LOL, how many power plants run on oil?

I am against being forced to buy EV's, not against selling them you SJW fucktard.

LOL, how many power plants run on oil?

I am against being forced to buy EV's, not against selling them you SJW fucktard.
I love my Ebike. How many years has it lasted now 5? When you run out of gas I'll ride my Ebike to work. At least in the fall spring and summer I can. Battery power is where it's at baby!

You are for selling a product that makes no sense to you? Why would you be for selling EV's?

EV's make sense for people with short commutes in warmer climates that don't go on many long trips.

EV's don't make sense for longer commutes in colder climates, or people who go on long trips.

My issue has been a combination of the virtue signaling of banning ICE sales by 2035 seen in NY, CA and MA, and the constant misrepresentation of the range of EV's that ignores the use of charge for things like lights, AC and heating.

I love my Ebike. How many years has it lasted now 5? When you run out of gas I'll ride my Ebike to work. At least in the fall spring and summer I can. Battery power is where it's at baby!

Where are you going to charge it when people can't maintain the power grid due to the transport system collapsing if there is an oil shortage?

You able to defend yourself from someone with a handgun trying to take your EV while you scoot about gloating?

You have lost it.

EV's make sense for people with short commutes in warmer climates that don't go on many long trips.

EV's don't make sense for longer commutes in colder climates, or people who go on long trips.

My issue has been a combination of the virtue signaling of banning ICE sales by 2035 seen in NY, CA and MA, and the constant misrepresentation of the range of EV's that ignores the use of charge for things like lights, AC and heating.
Very true. I think in the future more people will live closer to work, use buses, trains and ebikes to get to work. Or walk.

I remember being shocked how expensive gas was in Greece in 1999. Of course no one in Greece works 1 hour away from where they live. That's unheard of.

Very true. I think in the future more people will live closer to work, use buses, trains and ebikes to get to work. Or walk.

I remember being shocked how expensive gas was in Greece in 1999. Of course no one in Greece works 1 hour away from where they live. That's unheard of.

Ah, the whole "Cram the proles into slums while the elites keep their country houses" bullshit.

"Hey, let this Potatohead idiot get away with stealing a Presidential election, what could possibly go wrong?"

Ah, the whole "Cram the proles into slums while the elites keep their country houses" bullshit.
Slums or communities? Most people who live in rural communities don't ever drive outside their communities. God forbid they get on the expressway once a year to drive south to the big city where they can experience a mall.

Your kids move to the city to be closer to their jobs. No jobs or growth occurs in your town because you want it that way.

Then you go and tell city slickers they can't get abortions. Doesn't make sense. Your advice/opinions contradict themselves.

Slums or communities? Most people who live in rural communities don't ever drive outside their communities. God forbid they get on the expressway once a year to drive south to the big city where they can experience a mall.

Your kids move to the city to be closer to their jobs. No jobs or growth occurs in your town because you want it that way.

Then you go and tell city slickers they can't get abortions. Doesn't make sense. Your advice/opinions contradict themselves.

How Bougie of you crapping on rural living.

My "town" is NYC and is experiencing the same thing other blue cities are, replacement of taxpayers with homeless and illegal immigrants.

What does abortion have to do with this?

How Bougie of you crapping on rural living.

My "town" is NYC and is experiencing the same thing other blue cities are, replacement of taxpayers with homeless and illegal immigrants.

What does abortion have to do with this?
Republicans destroy the economy and then blame the big blue cities when they collapse. Or the unionized companies.

Just 17 days is left in case of a national emergency such as war. The Usurper has put our national security in serious peril and it's all by design to destroy this country. Trump would have never allowed this to happen.

Last time you assholes did a thread like this you claimed it was 39 days.

That was stupid as well

Trump left office with less oil in the strategic reserve than he had when he entered office.

Biden is selling oil while it is high, and will buy back when it is low, thereby making a profit for America.

The US is producing oil at a record level.

Sorry to make your ass hurt.
Thank you

How do they "destroy the economy"?
Sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas. Breaking unions. Defending corporations who are gouging us and hiring illegals. Their trickle down policies.

Have you seen how blue collar whites are doing in America? Hooked on fentynol living in a sea of economic despair?

The rich just keep getting richer. And it's because of Republicans economic policies. Cutting rich peoples taxes. Not going after illegal employers. Sending good paying blue collar jobs overseas.

You have to ask?

Sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas. Breaking unions. Defending corporations who are gouging us and hiring illegals. Their trickle down policies.

Have you seen how blue collar whites are doing in America? Hooked on fentynol living in a sea of economic despair?

The rich just keep getting richer. And it's because of Republicans economic policies. Cutting rich peoples taxes. Not going after illegal employers. Sending good paying blue collar jobs overseas.

You have to ask?

That's on both parties.
The only unions most people on the right can't stand are public sector unions, which even FDR saw to be a bad idea.
Most corps are Dem butt buddies these days.
Trickle down works better than "give the money to government and let the rest after government's "cut" trickle down"

And Dems fixation of he/she's and screwing them over with DEI helps them how?

It's because of the elite progressive cult, not Republicans.

The party paradigm isn't the same anymore. Democrats are the party of neurotic white women, Minority race hucksters, and women with penises.

That's on both parties.
The only unions most people on the right can't stand are public sector unions, which even FDR saw to be a bad idea.
Most corps are Dem butt buddies these days.
Trickle down works better than "give the money to government and let the rest after government's "cut" trickle down"

And Dems fixation of he/she's and screwing them over with DEI helps them how?

It's because of the elite progressive cult, not Republicans.

The party paradigm isn't the same anymore. Democrats are the party of neurotic white women, Minority race hucksters, and women with penises.
Then why do they attack the UAW workers the way they do? Calling them low skilled workers. Getting paid $40 a hr to push a button.

That doesn't sound like solidarity with labor.

Stop trying to say you aren't the party for the rich when you argue they shouldn't pay taxes and that trickle down works. Makes you seem dumb or a hypocrite. Or a liar.

Then why do they attack the UAW workers the way they do? Calling them low skilled workers. Getting paid $40 a hr to push a button.

That doesn't sound like solidarity with labor.

Stop trying to say you aren't the party for the rich when you argue they shouldn't pay taxes and that trickle down works. Makes you seem dumb or a hypocrite. Or a liar.

Who's saying that specifically?

Considering the Big 3 are huge Dem donors as well, most Republicans are sitting on the side for this one.

Who says they shouldn't pay taxes? The issue is taxing for "social justice" vs. funding a lean mean federal government as intended by the founders.

And I'd rather have some rich guy or gal spread the wealth by spending $$ than have government tax and launder it through a useless bloated bureaucracy.

Forum List

Back