Biden Has Downgraded US Debt

Yawn. Yeah it did. We need to drill for oil. So it’s Ok for KSA to drill but not for us? Logical people don’t fall for the green propaganda

They are both equally inept. His war on fossil fuels is the reason for our inflation. He is terrible.
Again, have you looked at domestic oil production numbers.

And yes, you fuckups would burn this planet up if allowed to.

Yawn. Yeah it did. We need to drill for oil. So it’s Ok for KSA to drill but not for us? Logical people don’t fall for the green propaganda

They are both equally inept. His war on fossil fuels is the reason for our inflation. He is terrible.
Yes, isn't it interesting how they think we Conservatives march in lock step with the Republican party like they do the Democrat party?

Yes, isn't it interesting how they think we Conservatives march in lock step with the Republican party like they do the Democrat party?
Indeed. What’s interesting is their blind coalition Is why the Democrats win more consistently

Again, have you looked at domestic oil production numbers.

And yes, you fuckups would burn this planet up if allowed to.
Not how it works. Oil prices are based on futures. Let me explain since you don’t understand basic finance.

If President Biden says: “I want to ban all tennis courts and the game of tennis by 2030”…do you think you ll see an increase in tennis clubs build, tennis clubs refurbished, towns and cities maintaining tennis courts, tennis racket and ball manufacturers investing in new tech, etc.? Or would you see a slow dwindling in such activities?

With oil, these oil companies aren’t investing in new tech, aren’t building refineries and aren’t looking to pay lobbyists and attorneys big monies to garner new leases in the US. That means less supply. The Middle Eastern countries see this as an attack on their livelihood and therefore produce less crude. Russia certain won’t help the US and voila futures are up and prices are sky high and will be even higher once winter arrives

That’s 100% on Joe Biden.

Since 85% of goods are transported by trucks. The high gas prices led to hyper inflation along with increased money supply due to continued deficit spending. Again, Biden is to blame.

It’s because Washington is broken because we have clueless voters. You’re case in point. My 15 year old is smarter than you.
Clueless Republicans vote for people who break Washington and act like there’s not going to be consequences.

And those same clueless republicans will never accept that there are consequences for their actions because they’re selfish assholes who are never at fault.

Clueless Republicans vote for people who break Washington and act like there’s not going to be consequences.

And those same clueless republicans will never accept that there are consequences for their actions because they’re selfish assholes who are never at fault.
Shows you’re clueless.
You blame one party when both are at fault.

New economic data last week showed that inflation cooled to 3% in June, down from over 9% last year, and close to the Fed’s goal of 2%.

And as inflation has subsided, real wages – that is, what paychecks will buy – have finally risen.

Meanwhile, economic growth has accelerated. Consumer spending is solid. Consumers expect the economy to continue to do well.

This is heartening stuff. Im not sure if trump has an economuc policy. Meatball is just offering craziness. America will be offered a choice between quiet competence and barely literate dogma.

I wish we could here Biden to run our economy. You are very lucky.
You can't possibly be this dumb. An adult just can't be.
Price of beef 2019 per lb. U.S. - $3.81
Price of beef 2022 - $4.81 - highest price in U.S. history.
Price of beef currently - $4.83

Lower inflation rate doesn't mean prices have FALLEN. It means they are rising slower.
The prices are still at historical highs simpleton.
FFS - are you really this dumb as to say this makes it easier on the poor??????
Prices are still at historical highs.

God how dumb people are.

Dude, your current republic party is a toggle switch… you’re in the cult or not.

He was saying political parties always interfere with one another. Accusing Trump of something nefarious when this happens daily is silly. I really Needed to explain this to you?
See, the previous post is a great example of the toggle switch.

Cult or enemy.

Not how it works. Oil prices are based on futures. Let me explain since you don’t understand basic finance.

If President Biden says: “I want to ban all tennis courts and the game of tennis by 2030”…do you think you ll see an increase in tennis clubs build, tennis clubs refurbished, towns and cities maintaining tennis courts, tennis racket and ball manufacturers investing in new tech, etc.? Or would you see a slow dwindling in such activities?

With oil, these oil companies aren’t investing in new tech, aren’t building refineries and aren’t looking to pay lobbyists and attorneys big monies to garner new leases in the US. That means less supply. The Middle Eastern countries see this as an attack on their livelihood and therefore produce less crude. Russia certain won’t help the US and voila futures are up and prices are sky high and will be even higher once winter arrives

That’s 100% on Joe Biden.

Since 85% of goods are transported by trucks. The high gas prices led to hyper inflation along with increased money supply due to continued deficit spending. Again, Biden is to blame.

Dude, the keystone oil is on the market and current domestic production of oil is at all-time highs.

Your lower orc land bullshit doesn’t pass the smell test.

Also, how is summer domestic travel season going for all your too poor for houses crowd?

Dude, the keystone oil is on the market and current domestic production of oil is at all-time highs.

Your lower orc land bullshit doesn’t pass the smell test.

Also, how is summer domestic travel season going for all your too poor for houses crowd?
are you good paying $5 per gallon? Yes or no?

Are you good with the current climate?

And at what level climate disaster will you worry?
Yes. I am. Now answer me.

Are you good paying $5 per gallon for gas? So $1200 on average to fill up an oil tank per month in the winter months in the Northeast?

Yes. I am. Now answer me.

Are you good paying $5 per gallon for gas? So $1200 on average to fill up an oil tank per month in the winter months in the Northeast?
Is that where the market is setting pricing?

Are you not a free market orc now?

Are you okay with another world pandemic?

Forum List

Back