Biden Has Downgraded US Debt

Where is our economy?

How’s the stock markets?

Is consumer spending collapsing?
Consumers can’t afford a mortgage, are saving less than any other time in history, credit card debt at an all time high. 60% cannot afford to pay an unexpected $500 expense.

Consumers can’t afford a mortgage, are saving less than any other time in history, credit card debt at an all time high. 60% cannot afford to pay an unexpected $500 expense.
And your assertion is that the government should control those individual financial decisions…

What have real wages done this year?

And your assertion is that the government should control those individual financial decisions…

What have real wages done this year?
My assertion is that the primary reason is high energy costs due to Biden’s war on fossil fuels. Gas prices will be $5 per gallon this winter thanks to Biden.

Close down of keystone. Less drilling for oil in the US. Pushing green initiatives.
The stopping of the pipeline didn’t stop any of the oil from hitting the market.

Also, if we don’t stop damaging our environment with the burning of fossil fuels it will cost us far more.

Just look around the world now.

New economic data last week showed that inflation cooled to 3% in June, down from over 9% last year, and close to the Fed’s goal of 2%.

And as inflation has subsided, real wages – that is, what paychecks will buy – have finally risen.

Meanwhile, economic growth has accelerated. Consumer spending is solid. Consumers expect the economy to continue to do well.

This is heartening stuff. Im not sure if trump has an economuc policy. Meatball is just offering craziness. America will be offered a choice between quiet competence and barely literate dogma.

I wish we could here Biden to run our economy. You are very lucky.
"Look I half assed fixed what I fucked up" "You should be grateful"

The stopping of the pipeline didn’t stop any of the oil from hitting the market.

Also, if we don’t stop damaging our environment with the burning of fossil fuels it will cost us far more.

Just look around the world now.
Yawn. Yeah it did. We need to drill for oil. So it’s Ok for KSA to drill but not for us? Logical people don’t fall for the green propaganda
Not as fast as Mitch McConnell
They are both equally inept. His war on fossil fuels is the reason for our inflation. He is terrible.

Forum List

Back