GM Lashes Out At Biden Administration Plan warns the entire industry could face catastrophic financial pain.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

In a turn of events some find shocking, General Motors has sounded the alarm on the Biden Administration’s vehicle fuel economy rules proposal, claiming it could cost automakers hundreds of billions of dollars in penalties. However, as Reuters has reported, Biden officials claim GM is blowing things well out of proportion.

Are your days of owning a car numbered?

According to Reuters, GM executive David Strickland had a meeting on July 17 with White House Office of Management and Budget officials to talk about the federal government’s proposed fuel economy regulations. That visit doesn’t seem to have gone well, because afterwards GM dropped a neutron bomb of sorts on the stricter CAFE standards for the 2027 to 2031 model years, claiming they could result in $100-300 billion in penalties for automakers.

I love it.....let Jennie Granholm explain to Michigan members of the UAW why they're laid off!

LOL....So I guess $150,000 hummer EVs won’t save GM after all?

Without a doubt the Uncle RICO administration are the dumbest bunch of people that ever stood on two feet.

Catastrophic pain is what the DNC is all about

In fact, they should rename their party that.
Those implants must hurt.

dnc.jpg

In a turn of events some find shocking, General Motors has sounded the alarm on the Biden Administration’s vehicle fuel economy rules proposal, claiming it could cost automakers hundreds of billions of dollars in penalties. However, as Reuters has reported, Biden officials claim GM is blowing things well out of proportion.

Are your days of owning a car numbered?

According to Reuters, GM executive David Strickland had a meeting on July 17 with White House Office of Management and Budget officials to talk about the federal government’s proposed fuel economy regulations. That visit doesn’t seem to have gone well, because afterwards GM dropped a neutron bomb of sorts on the stricter CAFE standards for the 2027 to 2031 model years, claiming they could result in $100-300 billion in penalties for automakers.

I love it.....let Jennie Granholm explain to Michigan members of the UAW why they're laid off!

LOL....So I guess $150,000 hummer EVs won’t save GM after all?

Without a doubt the Uncle RICO administration are the dumbest bunch of people that ever stood on two feet.

she was calling for zero emissions in 2018, but now she cant make it?

Forum List

Back