Biden Has Been Arming IRS Agents

Biden is not ARMING the IRS to go after the rich, you incredibly stupid person.

He is increasing the funding for the IRS for new equipment and more auditors.

You dumb fucks have fallen for a hoax created by the very rich people who are trying to avoid more audits.

What a bunch of saps!
My point......

He cannot go after the rich, he counts on the rich.
He has been going after the middle class

I'm not the one who brought up Covid, retard.

No, you are just the one who replied falsely and incorrectly that it didn't begin until 2020, asswipe. I just put an end to your trolling bullshit.

Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 2.11.22 PM.png

Now stick to the topic of Biden using the IRS to run roughshod all over the average, innocent good people of the USA.

The IRS brought down Al Capone.

You don't even know what you are talking about

The IRS is going after the GOP tax cheats that don't pay their fair share and then donate their savings to GOP politicians.

Republicans want to use our countries resources, but not pay their fair share, they are free loaders.
Hunter, they are coming for you.

He cannot go after the rich, he counts on the rich.

More than that, the truly rich can defend themselves against the tyranny of the IRS, not that there are enough of them around to make it worth Joe's worthwhile.

Joe could accomplish far more by simply saving one of his payments to Ukraine. It'll take an awful lot of busted middle class people (most of which I suspect did nothing wrong) just to break even on the cost of hiring and arming 87,000 IRS agents! That is before the USA is even one penny into the black.

No, you are just the one who replied falsely and incorrectly that it didn't begin until 2020, asswipe. I just put an end to your trolling bullshit.

View attachment 816362

Now stick to the topic of Biden using the IRS to run roughshod all over the average, innocent good people of the USA.
The pandemic began here in 2020, dumbass. Were you in a coma?

Again, you and the other tard tried to use Covid to explain Trump not auditing the wealthy.

so audits dropped during the pandemic eh ?

It's sad to watch you tards double and triple down on your stupidity to cover up your embarrassment over freaking out over Biden arming IRS agents.

You just can't learn from your mistakes, and require ever harder spankings. You just keep making dumber and dumber claims to explain away your idiocy.

"Because Covid! derp-derp-derp"

My god, have you no shame? At long last, have you no shame?!?

The pandemic began here in 2020, dumbass. Were you in a coma?
There you go off topic again repeating something no one is even disputing. Except that it might have been here early as December. But Covid-19 and the pandemic began in 2019, contrary to your ignorant claims.

Again, you and the other tard tried to use Covid to explain Trump not auditing the wealthy.
Idiot-moron, I've not even mentioned Trump. This thread is about your traitorous tyrant cult-master Joe Biden and the thuggery of his IRS special police force to shake down America to pay for his reckless spending and looting of America.

It's sad to watch you tards
You are just sad.

double and triple down on your stupidity
Good thing you have three toes to count on. Are they all on the same foot?
Quite deflecting from the topic you sick troll.

Not only is the IRS going after people who earn less than 400K, they are being armed with weapons to come after tax payers, all thanks to Democrats increasing the IRS budget. I thought they told us they weren't going to do any of this stuff? Did they lie to Americans yet again?

They are coming, coming for you, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

"Tyranny of the IRS"
Just pay your fucking taxes dude

USA: the most highly taxed, most imprisoned population on the planet, having the highest educational costs despite returning failed results (30th in the world), plus highest healthcare cost despite a sick and ailing populace, now a third world country where all the money goes to support a bloated military that enforces global policing and aiding OTHER countries while America's own cities lay in rot, decay, filth and crime.

Forum List

Back