Biden Has Been Arming IRS Agents

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Not only is the IRS going after people who earn less than 400K, they are being armed with weapons to come after tax payers, all thanks to Democrats increasing the IRS budget. I thought they told us they weren't going to do any of this stuff? Did they lie to Americans yet again?

If there is any indication that you are a Republican - via membership in clubs or donations to candidates, for example - and your tax liability is only slightly less by itemizing taxes, I’d take the standard. Look at it as insurance against an audit.

IRS agents have long been armed. No, that's not cool at all but it's not something new.

Revenuers did not fair well in my AO back in the day.....Just sayin'.

The hollar boys would get them to chase them up the mountain and when one would stop to rest they would shoot one in the arm or leg. Chase over.

Not only is the IRS going after people who earn less than 400K, they are being armed with weapons to come after tax payers, all thanks to Democrats increasing the IRS budget. I thought they told us they weren't going to do any of this stuff? Did they lie to Americans yet again?

What a bunch of idiots. I've logged thousands of hour running ranges for everything from pistols to tanks, grenade launchers and even rockets, never losing a man. Some ranges were mounted, dismounted, day, night, all types of weather, even running combined mounted/dismounted same lane troops and carrier crew served fire and these people cannot even do a simple stationary small arms qualification range?

What a bunch of idiots. I've logged thousands of hour running ranges for everything from pistols to tanks, grenade launchers and even rockets, never losing a man. Some ranges were mounted, dismounted, day, night, all types of weather, even running combined mounted/dismounted same lane troops and carrier crew served fire and these people cannot even do a simple stationary small arms qualification range?
Not everybody can shoot worth beans. Why do you think the FBI went from a 40 to a 9?

Not everybody can shoot worth beans. Why do you think the FBI went from a 40 to a 9?
Everybody is quicker on follow on shots with a 9 mm.

I can't believe you tards are still falling for this bullshit. I guess your two brain cells are too preoccupied with eating the bullshit your propagandists are feeding you rather than engage in a couple seconds of critical thinking.

The IRS frequently works with other agencies when raiding drug dealers and organized crime suspects. I've shown this countless times on this forum.

If the crooks are known or suspected to be armed, then armed IRS and DEA and other agents raid the place.

When the tard herd ran with the hoax about 80,000 armed IRS agents, they were parroting a hoax. Only one branch of the IRS is armed, the IRS-Criminal Investigation unit, and for just such situations as I stated above.

Most of the 80,000 IRS employees were to be auditors, IT workers, and clerks.

Now pay close attention, dumbass:

Trump wasted no time and started hiring armed IRS agents in his first year!

cis-agent-job-openings.jpg

The IRS Criminal Investigator division are armed agents who raid drug dealers and other armed criminals.

What do you want them to do, rush in with MyPillows to protect them?

Now will you fucking credulous bumpkins PLEASE stop parroting the hoaxes being fed to you? Don't you realize how fucking stupid it makes you look?

"BIDENZ ARMIN IRS AGENZ! ZOMG!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::spinner:

Here's a story from when Trump was President and the IRS-CI was celebrating 100 YEARS OF SERVICE, dipshits:

Those worth less are not happy campers no matter how they vote. And if their local government corrupted authoritarians take resources from them that only helps in seeing the demise of the area.

Twenty arrested, charged in "Operation Shut Down Corner"

The operation – which involved more than 150 agents and officers from the North Texas OCEDTF Strike Force – focused on Hamilton Park, a north Dallas neighborhood that has long been plagued by crime driven by a violent gang known as the Hamilton Park Posse.

During the investigation, DEA agents and their law enforcement partners seized 37 guns, 220 lbs. of drugs (including cocaine, fentanyl-laced counterfeit pills, methamphetamine, and marijuana), $420,000 in assets (including U.S. currency, vehicles, and jewelry).

[snip]

Many of the defendants arrested in Operation Shut Down Corner have extensive criminal histories and have faced charges including aggravated assault, battery, robbery, theft, forgery, drug possession, weapon possession, and terroristic threats.

Of course they lied, get the foot in the door with the lies, and then expand the powers.
The people who will be untouchable are the people who were the original targets.
Did you say "untouchable" to be funny, or was that unintentional?

Christ, it's like you tards have never heard of Eliot Ness and the Untouchables.

They were Treasury agents, you know. ARMED Treasury agents.

My god, just when I think the idiocy in you hacks can't go lower...

Forum List

Back