Biden Has Been Arming IRS Agents

Figures an employee hired by the anti gun Biden administration would shoot a fellow employee dead during gun training class. Inept.

Basically a gun-owner called the cops and said someone saying that they were from the ATF wanted to gain entry into his home and see his guns.

Interesting. All I could make out during the video between officers was a comment something about a shotgun. But I had to laugh my ass off watching that guy on the ground yelling and begging, I'm A Federal Officer! :21:

I'd love to know just what triggered the ATF about someone buying a gun that they felt entitled to go to someone's home to see their "gun collection."

Did you say "untouchable" to be funny, or was that unintentional?

Christ, it's like you tards have never heard of Eliot Ness and the Untouchables.

They were Treasury agents, you know. ARMED Treasury agents.

My god, just when I think the idiocy in you hacks can't go lower...
You think that Biden's IRS is going to touch the geese with the golden eggs? :auiqs.jpg:
You're too funny, g.

You think that Biden's IRS is going to touch the geese with the golden eggs? :auiqs.jpg:
You're too funny, g.
If all you can do at this point to cover your embarrassment is manufacture bullshit, my work is done here.

Not only is the IRS going after people who earn less than 400K, they are being armed with weapons to come after tax payers, all thanks to Democrats increasing the IRS budget. I thought they told us they weren't going to do any of this stuff? Did they lie to Americans yet again?

So long as they keep shooting each other I will withhold an opinion.

Not only is the IRS going after people who earn less than 400K, they are being armed with weapons to come after tax payers, all thanks to Democrats increasing the IRS budget. I thought they told us they weren't going to do any of this stuff? Did they lie to Americans yet again?

It’s about time. We should have had the IRS protecting the capital.

Don't let the facts bitch slap you in the face, g....oh....too late.
Very little is going on with "the rich". More is going on with middle class Americans and the IRS.
Actually, liar, audits of the rich plunged during the Trump administration. That's a FACT.

The audit rate for Americans earning more than $5 million a year plunged from to just over 2% in 2019 from over 16% in 2010, according to a report from the Government Accountability Office.

The whole reason Biden asked for $80 billion for the IRS is to update ancient computer equipment and hire more auditors.

Your propagandists, who are beholden to the one percent, manufactured a hilarious lie that the money was going to be spent hiring 80,000 armed agents. A hoax you unthinking parroting rubes ran with like the herd animals you are, so you would support not increasing the number of audits of the wealthy.

BIDENZ ARMIN AGENZ! ZOMG!

It is simply astounding your stupidity is so profound that you did not know we have had armed IRS agents for over a century now.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Actually, liar, audits of the rich plunged during the Trump administration. That's a FACT.

The audit rate for Americans earning more than $5 million a year plunged from to just over 2% in 2019 from over 16% in 2010, according to a report from the Government Accountability Office.

The whole reason Biden asked for $80 billion for the IRS is to update ancient computer equipment and hire more auditors.

Your propagandists, who are beholden to the one percent, manufactured a hilarious lie that the money was going to be spent hiring 80,000 armed agents. A hoax you unthinking parroting rubes ran with like the herd animals you are, so you would support not increasing the number of audits of the wealthy.

BIDENZ ARMIN AGENZ! ZOMG!

It is simply astounding your stupidity is so profound that you did not know we have had armed IRS agents for over a century now.
so audits dropped during the pandemic eh ?

So that is your "work" here? Typical tard. Glad to see you admit to another "job well done." Your mother must be so proud. Now go fuck off; I hear the ice cream truck coming--- maybe it is Joe Biden coming with your reward.
Sorry to make your ass hurt.

Tissue?

Forum List

Back