Biden Has Been Arming IRS Agents

Not only is the IRS going after people who earn less than 400K, they are being armed with weapons to come after tax payers, all thanks to Democrats increasing the IRS budget. I thought they told us they weren't going to do any of this stuff? Did they lie to Americans yet again?

HystericalConservatives.jpg

Cry harder. maybe they'll eventually have sympathy on you?
The Founding Fathers warned to NEVER provoke or defy your tyrannical Masters but just do nothing, cry hard and obey.

The Right is doing great!

Can't even get that right. The Covid-19 pandemic started in 2019, idiot--- that's why they call it Covid-19.
It did not start here until 2020.

Covid-19 began in China i November 2019n.

It is hilarious you tards are trying to blame that on the low percentage of audits of the wealthy.

My god, the desperation! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden Has Been Arming IRS Agents​

Good lord, the level of ignorance behind this is just too much! :auiqs.jpg::spinner::laughing0301:

Actually, liar, audits of the rich plunged during the Trump administration. That's a FACT.

The audit rate for Americans earning more than $5 million a year plunged from to just over 2% in 2019 from over 16% in 2010, according to a report from the Government Accountability Office.

The whole reason Biden asked for $80 billion for the IRS is to update ancient computer equipment and hire more auditors.

Your propagandists, who are beholden to the one percent, manufactured a hilarious lie that the money was going to be spent hiring 80,000 armed agents. A hoax you unthinking parroting rubes ran with like the herd animals you are, so you would support not increasing the number of audits of the wealthy.

BIDENZ ARMIN AGENZ! ZOMG!

It is simply astounding your stupidity is so profound that you did not know we have had armed IRS agents for over a century now.
Dude.....you need to move the goal posts or something?

Biden WAS the man who is arming the IRS to go after the "rich", he wasn't going after the middle class..........remember? :auiqs.jpg:
Try and stay on topic.

Biden Has Been Arming IRS Agents​

Eliotness.jpg

How...embarrassing.

It did not start here until 2020.

That is disputable. Some evidence suggests it actually began in the USA as early as December 2019, coming here by five people via Canada. Nevertheless, a virus doesn't have to spread to the USA first before it becomes a pandemic, nor did you say anything about the USA in your remark. Must really SUCK to be wrong about EVERYTHING, huh?

Dude.....you need to move the goal posts or something?

Biden WAS the man who is arming the IRS to go after the "rich", he wasn't going after the middle class..........remember? :auiqs.jpg:
Try and stay on topic.

Biden is not ARMING the IRS to go after the rich, you incredibly stupid person.

He is increasing the funding for the IRS for new equipment and more auditors.

You dumb fucks have fallen for a hoax created by the very rich people who are trying to avoid more audits.

What a bunch of saps!

Trump Budget Continues Multi-Year Assault on IRS Funding Despite Mnuchin’s Call for More Resources

Gee, I wonder why Trump was defunding the IRS so they couldn't audit more "high net worth individuals, large corporations and complex business structures".

Hmmmm...

What Trump's disclosure of his 500 LLCs can and can't tell us

A 2015 report by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, a non-profit, non-partisan, tax policy think tank, said Delaware’s tax code made it “a magnet for people looking to create anonymous shell companies, which individuals and corporations can use to evade an inestimable amount in federal and foreign taxes.”

That is disputable. Some evidence suggests it actually began in the USA as early as December 2019, coming here by five people via Canada. Nevertheless, a virus doesn't have to spread to the USA first before it becomes a pandemic, nor did you say anything about the USA in your remark. Must really SUCK to be wrong about EVERYTHING, huh?
Covid has fuck-all to do with Trump defunding the IRS and performing less audits of the wealthy.

Your desperation is stinking up the place, rube.

Ok, Trump is no better than any of the DC swamp dwellers imo.

Soon ALL the chargers against him will be dropped so he can occupy the WH to assist the DS.

But only after all his followers are 100% fooled by the game and hysterical to elect him.

Years ago I said that Only The American People could save America.
I was right.

Problem is, they adamantly believe there's no need to do anything since the Constitution (or Jesus) will protect them.

Not only is the IRS going after people who earn less than 400K, they are being armed with weapons to come after tax payers, all thanks to Democrats increasing the IRS budget. I thought they told us they weren't going to do any of this stuff? Did they lie to Americans yet again?

The IRS brought down Al Capone.

You don't even know what you are talking about

The IRS is going after the GOP tax cheats that don't pay their fair share and then donate their savings to GOP politicians.

Republicans want to use our countries resources, but not pay their fair share, they are free loaders.

BIDENZ ARMIN AGENZ! ZOMG!

Someone please remind me who was President during these events below.

March 2017:

IRS agents raid south Jackson Tax Service

My goodness, look at all those guns they're packing!

November 2018:

Warren Fabricating releases statement on IRS, FBI raid.

A 21 News crew also saw armed investigators at Warren Fab's Mahoning Avenue in Warren Township.

April 2019:

FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore mayor’s homes, City Hall

FBI and IRS agents raided the homes and offices of Baltimore’s embattled mayor on Thursday amid widening probes to determine whether she used sales of her children’s books to disguise government kickbacks.

Dave Fitz, an FBI spokesman in the agency’s Baltimore office, said agents with the FBI and the IRS criminal division in Washington were searching both of Mayor Catherine Pugh’s homes and her offices at City Hall, as well the home of a top aide and other places. He said he couldn’t release more information because the warrants are sealed.

October 2017:

Accounting Students Get Hands-On Lesson in IRS Criminal Investigations

Adrian-project1.jpg

What a bunch of saps.

And I will bet dollars to donuts you will all continue to be led around by those who are manipulating you dumb cows.

cow-with-nose-ring.jpg

Thank you. I see when you finally run out of BS and trolling, you eventually DO swing back to the actual topic of the thread! :eusa_clap:
I'm not the one who brought up Covid, retard. It was one of your fellow cucks.

Forum List

Back