Biden Has Been Arming IRS Agents

I just don't understand why these tards obliterate their integrity to "win" an online argument. They destroy any chance of ever being believed about anything.

It makes zero sense. This is why I call them tards.

Not only is the IRS going after people who earn less than 400K, they are being armed with weapons to come after tax payers, all thanks to Democrats increasing the IRS budget. I thought they told us they weren't going to do any of this stuff? Did they lie to Americans yet again?

:auiqs.jpg:

So, an IRS agent was shot and killed for not pay their taxes? And by whom? Your link does not say it was another IRS agent who shot the IRS agent your post infers did not pay their taxes.

The FBI is investigating after a special agent with the Internal Revenue Service was killed at a gun range at a correctional facility in Phoenix on Thursday afternoon.

According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the shooting happened at the firing range at the Federal Correctional Institutional in Phoenix, located near Pioneer Road and Interstate 17 in north Phoenix. Aimee Arthur-Wastell, spokesperson with the FBOP, said the range was being used by multiple federal agencies at the time.

The FBI specified that the agent was there for "routine" training when they were killed, but didn't offer specifics as to how the agent was killed or if anyone was in custody.

Biden Has Been Arming IRS Agents​

You call yourself Independent Thinker as an ironic joke, right?

angry-retard.jpg

Biden has been arming IRS agents!

full-retard.jpg

USA: the most highly taxed, most imprisoned population on the planet, having the highest educational costs despite returning failed results (30th in the world), plus highest healthcare cost despite a sick and ailing populace, now a third world country where all the money goes to support a bloated military that enforces global policing and aiding OTHER countries while America's own cities lay in rot, decay, filth and crime.

It's also home of the most cowardly, (despite being armed), most do nuffin for their own freedom bunch of losers on the planet.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I just don't understand why these tards obliterate their integrity to "win" an online argument. They destroy any chance of ever being believed about anything.

It makes zero sense. This is why I call them tards.

^^^The guy who votes for the most pro-abortion administration in history, but calls himself "pro-life" wants to talk about stupidity.

LOL!

The IRS brought down Al Capone.

You don't even know what you are talking about

The IRS is going after the GOP tax cheats that don't pay their fair share and then donate their savings to GOP politicians.

Republicans want to use our countries resources, but not pay their fair share, they are free loaders.
lol ! i guess dems dont cheat on their taxes eh ? is that Hunters defense ?

Not only is the IRS going after people who earn less than 400K, they are being armed with weapons to come after tax payers, all thanks to Democrats increasing the IRS budget. I thought they told us they weren't going to do any of this stuff? Did they lie to Americans yet again?

So special agents never had guns before 2021?

Forum List

Back