Biden HANDLER Interrupts News Anchor Live on Air, Cuts Screen, Tries to End Interview Early Before Biden Can Embarrass Himself

There is no way he cannot show in the debates and have any chance. There is no legitimate excuse they could make short of his death.

I fear you underestimate the Democrats and their surrogate media...

Not at all, but presidential debates are sacrosanct. Citizens want their Thunderdome. Biden would be no better than roadkill if he refuses, or asks for advantage.

Trump is going to pound him on Communist China and his decades as a politician. The danger to the world if China goes back to destroying America at will, while some profit, is immeasurable.

1594846965001.png

Where's the video? I would like to see this.

Right here.

It's MID JULY and they are still going through background checks on potential VP candidates? Those Democrats must have a lot of baggage to sort through for the process to take this long. And of course Joe says the NUMBER ONE PRIORITY is "the candidate needs to be ready to be President cuz as you can see, I'm a basket case! "

You're FN kidding me Trump and republicans are the kings of fraud,,, It's in your genes along with lying and cheating

I'm not sure that crack you're smoking is pure...........

But giving you the benefit of the doubt, how about naming some of those things you're referring to?

<<<<<<<<<<< crickets as always >>>>>>>>>>>>>

(It's ok, being a moron and a good lemming monkey is normal today)

Last edited:
Joe Biden gave a virtual interview literally accompanied by a HANDLER who was forced to interrupt the interviewer several times to step in and save Biden from himself. At the end, Joe's handler pulled the plug on the interview, cutting the feed. Joe was not the one who signed off at the end - his HANDLER literally cut him off / ended the interview.

"Joe Biden appeared virtually on Phoenix Channel 12 Wednesday morning. The interview started off awkward.

The 77-year-old opened up the conversation saying, 'ARIZONA IS AN IMPORTANT CITY'.

Biden’s staffer interrupted the news anchor live on air when he asked about China. The staffer ended the interview and cut the screen blank so Biden wouldn’t embarrass himself. “That’s our time, thank you so much,” the staffer said as he cut the call."

THE FACT THAT BIDEN CAN NOT EVEN GIVE AN INTERVIEW ON HIS OWN WITHOUT A HANDLER CONTROLLING JOE AND THE INTERVIEW COULD NOT BE HIDDEN. THE FACT THAT BIDEN IS PHYSICALLY / MENTALLY UNQUALIFIED TO CARRY OUT HIS OWN BASIC ACTIONS IS OBVIOUS...BUT DEMOCRATS CONTINUE TO PULL OFF THE 'WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S' CHARADE, THINKING THEY ARE FOOLING ANYONE.

This is why his choice for VP is so important... They won't be voting for Joe Biden, They'll be voting for who takes over when he resigns a third of the way through his first term.

Joe Biden gave a virtual interview literally accompanied by a HANDLER who was forced to interrupt the interviewer several times to step in and save Biden from himself. At the end, Joe's handler pulled the plug on the interview, cutting the feed. Joe was not the one who signed off at the end - his HANDLER literally cut him off / ended the interview.

"Joe Biden appeared virtually on Phoenix Channel 12 Wednesday morning. The interview started off awkward.

The 77-year-old opened up the conversation saying, 'ARIZONA IS AN IMPORTANT CITY'.

Biden’s staffer interrupted the news anchor live on air when he asked about China. The staffer ended the interview and cut the screen blank so Biden wouldn’t embarrass himself. “That’s our time, thank you so much,” the staffer said as he cut the call."

THE FACT THAT BIDEN CAN NOT EVEN GIVE AN INTERVIEW ON HIS OWN WITHOUT A HANDLER CONTROLLING JOE AND THE INTERVIEW COULD NOT BE HIDDEN. THE FACT THAT BIDEN IS PHYSICALLY / MENTALLY UNQUALIFIED TO CARRY OUT HIS OWN BASIC ACTIONS IS OBVIOUS...BUT DEMOCRATS CONTINUE TO PULL OFF THE 'WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S' CHARADE, THINKING THEY ARE FOOLING ANYONE.

This is why his choice for VP is so important... They won't be voting for Joe Biden, They'll be voting for who takes over when he resigns a third of the way through his first term.
:auiqs.jpg:

The day after inauguration.

:auiqs.jpg:

The day after inauguration.

Be nice... lol

I've always taken pride in the fact that I'm honest and I didn't see this as a bad interview for Biden. His stuttering was in play but honestly stuttering is extremely difficult to overcome. The lefty dem crowd will love it but as far as I saw, he blamed everything happening now on Trump and that is far from the truth. I think Trump will obliterate him. But to recap, I didn't think he gave a bad interview but I did not understand why the screen went black for a moment but it appeared to be just a hiccup, or perhaps an over reaction by his watch dog.

Forum List

Back