The Party that LOVES to Tout and Claim The Constitution as Their Very Own

If people lived up to them they wouldn't be called "ideals", they'd be called "the way things are".

Good question.

And what's with all those Democrat calls for gun bans, and speech restrictions in college campuses, and driving religion from public discourse?
I'm constantly talking about how good God is. And I'm a liberal.

Could it be you're lying again?

If people lived up to them they wouldn't be called "ideals", they'd be called "the way things are".

i'm doing pretty good on my "taking responsibility" ideal.

Perfect? NO. Great? I think that would be pretty fair, looking at how well I am taking care of my responsibilities to those close to me.

So far none of the usual USMB die-hard Republicans haven't objected to the OP's premise, just offering various excuses for it.

Not bad, not bad at all.

So far none of the usual USMB die-hard Republicans haven't objected to the OP's premise, just offering various excuses for it.

Not bad, not bad at all.

I've rejected it. We never say that. Your thread title is a lie. Your premise is stupid. And a lie. A stupid lie.

I've rejected it. We never say that. Your thread title is a lie. Your premise is stupid. And a lie. A stupid lie.
An exception to the rule and an example of the fringiest of the fringe is all that proves you to be. No surprise there.

An exception to the rule and an example of the fringiest of the fringe is all that proves you to be. No surprise there.

They are wrong to allow you to define the debate. Your premise is completely wrong. Our position of caring about, or wanting to "conserve" the Constitution is not "claiming it to be ours".

That you ignore their points and just gloat about them not denying your premise, shows that you know you were being deceptive.

A common problem on the right, is to assume good faith in other people. They are projecting.

i don't dot hat with libs any more. I try to assume that you are always lying with ill intent.

It is more often true than not.

Forum List

Back